The Hating Begins

Something That You Can't Ignore

 

Are you okay?

Startled by his change of voice, she came back to the real world.

Yeah...umm......I guess so?

Ummm...Can we JUST talk?

Huh?? What the heck was he thinking? Pshhhh....Wow, what kind of superstar talkes a bunch of nonsense in front of his fans....Ohhhh.. her hand was still in it's weird position.

She stood up finally and tried hard not to laugh. His voice being so fake, she smirked and said straight in his face, LOSer~

Before Minho could say anything back, fans gasped at the horrifying response......more camera snaps

Unnieee~~

Right from her voice she knew it was her #1 BFFEIH( Best friends forever even in Heaven)

IU~~~

After saying hi and if one was okay, IU got up and done the most obsurd thing ever. She literally broke every window of the hospital by screaming in a very high tone voice( which Sulli found very amusing) " GET OUT OF THE ROOM NOWWWWWWWWW!!!" at the gossiping fans.

So once they had all gone, IU finally took notice of a very perplexed Minho.

So, our first greeting was totally not what I thought, but at least i'll say HI!!

Knock!Knock! Came the door!

IU said Probably another crazed fan(which she could any moment break their eardrums.)

So IU walked over and opened the door-WE  ARE CURRENTLY VER-

In front of her was THE most cutest and hotest guy ever

Uh..uhhh... she stuttured.

Hey, yo, L, this is the girl I wanted to show you. Minho said ( Sulli had forgoten he was even there and his sarcastic voice had come back)

Sulli casually said hi, while apparently IU had a totally wacko-lunatic reaction

UmmmmmhelloheheheehmynameisIUhehehello.

Ahhh, you must be the friend of the person who crashed Minho on stage, right?

Awkwardness......more awkward...............You could almost hear a pin drop onto the floor....

Ohhh, I didn't get your name.Minho said towards Sulli, breaking the silence.

She snapped, DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MY NAME!!??????

Well, yeah, I need to know the name of the preson who killed my performance.

MynameisSulliChoiIliveonmyownhaveabestfriendIUhasabadtemperandreallyHATESYOU!!!

Minho apparently found it humorous, which makes no sense, because she wasn't going for comedy.

Hey, Minho, we need to perform tonight in America, so we need to get going. L smiled. And we can also have a party tonight for you-know-who.

Immediately he got up, alert and everything.

Yes, we must leave FAST

Next thing you know it's only IU and Sulli left confused.

Most likely at that moment Sulli would have thought of rushing to go to the restroom, but all she could think of was you-know-who.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????