the aftereffect (creds to zea)

Something That You Can't Ignore

 

Sulli pulled back gasping for air and looking at Minho in belief of their 5 second kiss.

Minho was just dazed off on what he had just done to her .........and his fans.

"OPPA! aHHH! I ONLY SARANGHAE YOU! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" crying and sniffing fans stared at them.

Sulli thought the "amusing" kiss was going to be front cover of a magazine by tommorow. Oh what a trouble that could be!

She guessed that just right, but only early.

Papparazi were already filling up the airport like a mice getting to it's cheese. "Over here Miss! Can you look this way? Are you dating?"

All these question were already making her head swirl, quickly she tried to catch Minho's eye to see what was going on, but he did what he always does, he

grabbed her hand and held it tightly before running.

It was like a Romeo Juliet scene with only papparazi and fans behind them.

She felt a sudden jerk and noticed he was bringing her into the bathroom, THE WOMAN'S BATHROOM!

"Ya! Hello can you read the sign that reads the women's restroom?!"

He just ignored me and pulled me into a stall, not too far and not too close, just perfect enough to hide away from the crazy papparazi for a few minutes.

What he didn't notice was that his hand was still holding Sulli's and that their bodies were so close, their noses brushed against another.

............................................................HEARTBEAT.................................HEARTBEAT.................................................................HEARTBEAT..........................................

"Hey."                                                                                                                                              

That was all he said and Sulli was overwhelmed by his adorable puppy eyes and even more cuter lips.

She leaned in, she couldn't stop herself, and it was a split second before-

"Hey! I think they're in the bathroom!" the annoying reporters were back.

Sulli pulled back, red from embarrasment , but Minho looked more red then a tomatoe was.

Oh my gosh.........He likes me.....................................................................................................

 

I'll try to update as soon as possible;)