Back to Us

Something That You Can't Ignore

"Oppa!Over here!Saranghae!"

The loud screams of the fans were starting to bug him, though he loved how they threw themselves for him.

He was leaving, sad and thinking about Sulli, and the fans screams weren't helping at all.

After many threats of throwing himself of the building, Minho was forced to give up.

He needed to, even if he liked her, that doens't mean she likes him back.

"Come on! We need to hurry or else we'll miss the flight!"

Minho looked over and saw a very frantic Joon and a rather sulking L.

'Hey, yo what's with all the thinking, last time I ever saw that was, maybe.....TEN YEARS AGO!"Minho had said to his dark-circle friend.

"Oh." He looked up alarmed." Its nothing, I just have a problem thats bothering me."

"Is it girl problems?Hmmm?hmmm?"

"No!" L said a little bit too loud then nessecary.

"Minho is that you?" He turned around and there stood the girl who has caused him to go nuts for over the past few days.

Sulli's Heart/mind

Why the heck did I just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moment of silence and awkwardness was well a ?

" So whats up?"

...........was the response she got back from the motionless "Great Minho"

So she tried again.

"What are you doing at the airport?"

again no reponse......................

Finally she just exploded from impatientness.

" If you're not going to talk when I count to the 3, I might as well be leaving.

"Na.............twoooo...............................sa-"

Minho grabed her wrist and brought her up to him really close. And he leaned in closer and closer until there was barely an inch between their lips and took a second until he leaned right into the right lips.