The Big Accident

Something That You Can't Ignore

Hello?? You awake??

Huh?? I'm alive?? Sulli started to wake up. Her eyes were still fuzzy so she souldn't see anyone.

Again came the annoyed voice...Yooh Hooo..... WAKE UP!!!!

Startled she rubbed her eyes and saw the the the the the Great!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!YOU YOU YOU YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Well at least you're awake now...Don't you have anything to say to me??

Confused, she asked, Like what? Oh you mean when I ruined your stage and your performance.....sorry.looking down...

Suddenly she remebered. She needed to use the bathroom. Scrambling out of the bed, Sulli reached for the doornob..

Nauhuh, no can do..I got the keys.. You have to beg for freegiveness and don't you dare try to run off!! Minho glared at her, trying to see if she would.

With pleading eyes, and trying to hold it real in, SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYY, and danced the SJ song as fast as she could.

Not enough, BEG ON YOUR KNEES!!!

Now Minho was getting on her nerves, and when someone does that, they experience the SULLI POWER!!

EXCUUUUUSEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE!!!SINCE YOU SUGGESTED IT, YOU BEG ON YOUR KNESS.

In a flash, he was down...kneeling ....

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.IN YOUR FACE!!!

Now let's see where the keys are.So she reached for his backpocke-

GASP!WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!LET'S TAKE PHOTOS OF MINHO OPPA!! the killer fans have come

Ohhhhhh, now that she looked at what she was doing, it looked like a totally weird thing.....

Sulli felt lasers on her when she looked to see Minho's reaction...UH OH...

and the embarassment started again.