Chapter 2- Meeting him again, hoping just so he’ll always be by my side

An Unexpected Meeting

 

 

It’s already had been two weeks since Changmin bumped into Yunho, yet the doctor still couldn’t take his mind off him. He kept on thinking over and over again about that boy he just met, wondering whether he’s alright, or is his wound was getting any better or was he even eating right? Well it’s not like he could cook for the boy but at least he felt he should at least know how his patient was doing after a couple of weeks. Alright he wasn’t being completely honest with himself; he needed to see that boy again, just to confirm his feeling over that boy, especially after they had shared that kiss. He always thought that he was only attracted to lady but then again he haven’t been with anyone for the last couple of years, so could it possible he was beginning to fell for this guy? What did that boy ever did to him that make him keep thinking over him. Of course he didn’t need to ask anyone for that, the answer was all in his heart. He felt for the way that boy’s eyes glimmering, those pair of mismatch eyes when he smile and yet somehow his eyes were radiated loneliness behind those happy smile. He missed that boy and long to see him again.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

‘~Huh~’

I didn’t know how many times I had been sighing for the last two weeks. I hoped to see that boy, heck! I even when to the same road when I last bumped into him but got nothing. He’s gone without a trace and there was nothing I could do to see him again. Still, my life has to move on. I woke up early as usual, got to work; working until my body was really tired then returned home, being greeted by the emptiness of that apartment. I wiggled my keys on the front door, too tired but somehow I managed to open the door, and made my way slamming onto the couch which seemed so warm and comfortable right now. I loosen my tie a little and a few on my shirt. Just when my mind was about to be blown into the dreamland, the door bell rang.

 

Odd, because I don’t usually received any visitor this late. If it’s from work, they would have page me or call me right away to come back, so who the heck would be pressing the door bell in this late hour. Nevertheless, I used every last ounce of the energy left and opened the door.

As I opened it, my eyes widen. It was definitely him, the person I had been long to see and he was there right in front of me, panting while he was holding onto his chest. He was bleeding badly and his face was pale the same goes with his lips. They both were white.

“Sorry doc, are you busy? Can you attend to my wound, again? I have nobody else to seek help from except you.”

He gave me a weak smile before fainting in front of me. My tiredness that I felt earlier was soon gone when I saw him. As I saw him fainting, like the reflex from me, I quickly embraced him, stopping him from slamming straight onto the floor and carried him into the guest room again. I cleaned and stitched his wound, it wasn’t that bad. The wound seemed to be made by using a blade or something, like he had a fight with some samurai, it was a clean cut. I thought he really got lucky; the blade didn’t seem to hit any of his vital organs. Surely after giving him the proper treatment he needed; a few hours after later, he woke up. I couldn’t keep my eyes shut as I was really worried about him and I was really becoming more curious on what is he actually doing for a living.

        

He tried to seat on the bed while I tried to stop him, making him lay down again. He did as he was told and only gave me his precious smile, the smile that I had been craving to see for the last few weeks. I hold onto his hands while carefully caressing them.

 

“Max, I really worried about you. You’re pretty lucky that you survived this time. What exactly have you been up to Max? Please, I need to know.”

I know I shouldn’t ask him about all this, the last time we met he seemed like building this really tall wall to shut me out from any of his personal life, like he won’t let anyone in. But I was really worried right now, what if there won’t be a next time? What if the next time he got hurt he wouldn’t be that strong enough to make his way to see me, or I wasn’t lucky enough to bump into him again? I saw him cringed in the blanket, wasn’t really comfortable with my question. Then he got up from the bed, trying to wiggle his way out of the house. His left hand was supporting his weight by holding onto the wall while his right hand holding onto his wound probably trying to suppress the pain. I hugged him from behind, making his effort of moving away from me pointless.

 

“Please Max, trust me. I want to protect you.”

“Thanks for everything you’ve done to me doc, I really appreciate it. But right now I can’t tell you anything Yunho, I don’t want to make you involved in my ty life. You’re better off without me Yunho and trust me when I said that. It’s better if you don’t know and let’s just keep it that way.”

“Don’t say that. Please. Don’t push me away. I want to be with you. I can’t help feeling insecure and worried about you whenever we apart, I…I think I have completely feel for you Max, I really am.”

He turned his body so he was able to face me. Then he cupped my face and stared into my brown orbs while I was completely mesmerized by his sharp looking eyes, his seemed to be analyzing or something, seeking the truth behind every word that I had just said. He leaned in and pecked on my forehead.

“Then always open your door for me Yunho. Be there for me whenever I needed you. I have to get going now.”

“What?! You’re leaving already; you should really rest here tonight. You’re wound just barely closing up, it might be opened again if you’re not careful enough.”

“Yeah, sorry doc, but I’ll have to decline on that offer. Last time I stayed here, my princess gave me her silent treatment for the next two days before she finally opened up to me. I’ll best be on my way, she’s probably waiting for me at home.  Thanks again for stitching me back together doc, really appreciate it. Well, I guess see you around.”

 

And with that he made his way out through the door, exiting the apartment. After making sure he was out of the building, I locked the door and headed to my bedroom. I lay on the bed while kept thinking our conversation back. He still refused to let me in his secret, but I’m glad that he said he needed me after all. But what’s that he said about a girl waiting for him at home. So like what, he’s already taken? So I wouldn’t stand a chance to win his heart, at all? Urgh!!! This is so frustrating just when I thought I finally met the one I truly loved, turned out he’s already belonged to someone else. I really am pathetic, am I? I was merely just a doctor to him after all, nothing more, nothing less.

 

End Yunho’s POV

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

I opened the door when I saw her running toward me, wiggling her tail around while her eyes were glimmering at me, asking me to pick her up which I did. I carried her in my arm while I headed to the kitchen for some midnight snack and to feed her as well. She kept my face at the moment, showing me all her loves. I just couldn’t hold myself from smiling at her, she is absolutely without any doubt my little baby princess, Mangdong. I opened up the fridge, moving around the kitchen when I felt the pain from my wound was coming back at me. It was pretty bad actually but I managed to find Yunho before the pain got even worse.

 

 

I was just finishing my mission, just like I had always do when I was attacked by a group of ninja, well they dressed like one and they were using a sword as their weapon. It had taken me by surprised because who would actually been using a sword in this 20th century. But then again I’m not living in a normal world either I am? They must had been sent to me by one of the cleaner, and I knew very well which one of them was specialty handling the swords. It was Kyuhyun. Why on earth would he want to attack me on the first place? Why did he use his men instead of just come facing me head on like he usually does? This matter was getting more serious than I thought, did I failed in any of the mission? I don’t think so, so what could have caused him to hunt me down? Any of the case, I have to take extra precaution for now on.

 

Just when I was so into my thought, I felt my little princess was playing around my feet, asking for my attention again. Of course she never seemed to have enough of it, so I gently bent down and picked her up in my arm. I just finished with my midnight snack and so did she so we were about to head into the bedroom for our sleep when I felt the pain on my chest again. Then a thought occurred to me. Of course, one of the policies of being a cleaner is you mustn’t leave any eye witness. So I guess I had made Yunho a witness by letting him mend my wound on my previous mission didn’t I? ! Kyuhyun must have found out about this and made me injured again just so he can know who.

!

This is bad, I had to start keeping an eye on Yunho from now on and keep him saved, of course I could had been wrong but my assumption was  always right. Silently I prayed that my assumption was wrong this time because once you become Kyuhyun’s prey nothing you could do to avoid it. I sat on my bed; tucking Mangdong next to me while reached to my phone, making a few important phone calls before finally went to sleep myself.       

 

Location: Changmin’s apartment, 8.00 a.m.

 

I just finished with my morning routine and was about to head out when I spotted my little princess still sound asleep on the bed, clearly my movements around the room didn’t startled her one bit, or she just naturally a heavy sleeper. I poured some dog food into her bowl, and did a few things necessary just like my any other morning, in case she’ll need anything when she’s finally woke up. I patted her head gently before finally made my way out.

I got into my car and drove to the place I had in mind since last night, it was an old friend’s shop and he had been supplying me all the necessary gadgets that I needed. Just like I ordered him last night, he had everything ready and was already expecting me the minute I walked into his store. I looked through at all the item that I had ordered and paid him. Then I headed straight to where I wanted to plant all those bugs; Yunho’s house. I planted them everywhere I could think of, his house, car and even in his phone, don’t even ask me how I do it. It’s all thanks to my years of training. And with that I began to observe him, making sure he’s safe from Kyuhyun, at least that I could do in order to protect him. If it weren’t for his safety, I would probably be mistaken for a stalker. Hoho, lucky me. Don’t I just love my job!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, another update, I'm really into this fiction right now, couldn't get my head out of it. So thanks for reading this and do continue on commenting...Here's the part where I'll reply to all you comments, here goes:

rilakumaA@ Thank you for liking the updates so far, although I don't know how you picture this fiction will be, I do hope that I didn't dissapointed you with this one. Do stay and read.

nanaism@ I'm glad you're satisfied with the chapter, well I hope you still do even with this one. Yup, I love it when Yunho become a doctor, I read a fiction tittle 'The Patient from Hell' and completely head over heal to him. Just thought of being treated by that handsome doctor \(^o^)/ ~ahh~nose bleed~ huhuhu

ChangMiRuu@ Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciated it.Yup, I like them too, I'm a homin shipper ~wohoo~no fense to any of the JYJ shipper, I like them all anyway especially the genius evil maknae character.You should stay and read, I put a motherly character on Min too later on, ~ops, I reveal too much~

to: lovely_fruitcake and rosetta16 thanks for subscribing