Chapter 5 - A fresh start, Yunho's proposal

An Unexpected Meeting

 

 

That morning before the shooting....

Yunho’s POV

 

I woke up, hearing a disturbing hissing sound next to my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Changmin’s precious princess, barking at me. So when her master not around, she’ll show her true color, in front of him, she was a little angel, obviously Changmin spoilt her too much. I turned to the empty space besides me and saw a note.

 

Wake up sleepy head,

I have somewhere I needed to go, be back soon.

Stay home, don’t go out unless necessary. Breakfast on table and lunch in the fridge; just heat it up in the microwave. Look after Mangdong for me, be nice to her.

Changmin

 

Be nice?! She’s ing annoying. Nevertheless, I ignored her barking and went to the bathroom for my morning routine. I was completely moved, seeing everything was already prepared for me, from my cloth to my breakfast and even my lunch, Changmin must had a handful taking care of me. I saw Mangdong was eating her breakfast as well.

 ~aahhh~ isn’t it nice? He even made everything prepared for her as well, to her every need.

 I ate my breakfast, it was good, I expect nothing less from Changmin. I switched on the television, I already called the hospital, telling them I was taking a day off today, after everything I had gone through last night, I don’t feel like going work today.

Nothing good to watch after all, I’m bored, suddenly the idea of going to work doesn’t seemed so bad after all, but Min tell me to stay home... ~hmm~ what should I do?

Then a thought occurred to me, I should make some bonding time with Mangdong, Changmin would probably like that. So I went around the house, looking for her. To my surprise, I saw her sleeping on the king size bed, all by herself while hugging onto something. I approached her and my eyes caught on what she was holding. It was a smart phone, probably Changmin’s, judging by how attached Mangdong was to it. So Changmin’s left his phone? I pressed the screen a few times but nothing happen. The battery must have been dead. Tsk! And they called it a smart phone, why can it recharged by itself? Not so smart after all. I thought I saw the charger somewhere in the house and I was right. I plugged the charger in and waited for a while before the screen finally light up. After about an hour or two, the battery finally full so I thought I should explored the phone a little, Changmin can seemed so mysterious sometimes, wander what’s inside his phone.     

 

Password:_

Damn! I knew he was going to do this somehow. Never mind, I’ve all the time I need to crack this.

 

-After awhile-

Password accepted.

Finally! I looked through the application. Just as I expected from him, the games inside his phone was  the best. I got curious and ransacking his phone completely, then I found something interesting, it was like a GPS only it was indicating something moving in red dot and another one was a blue dot static somewhere, I read the address and it was exactly where I was, so who’s the red one? I got curious and decided to follow the trail. I felt like somehow I just found myself a treasure map, and I was on a treasure hunt. This is going to be fun.

 

I got out from that apartment and hailed a cap. I followed the track and eventually I found Changmin’s car. ~Oh~ so this was the way how he found me last night. I’m impressed, so this how they tracked somehow. I looked around, it was a nice courtyard, and the mansion was an eye catching. If Changmin’s car is here, then he’s probably here somewhere. I better go look for him.

 

It didn’t take me long to find him because there was a little commotion here, I heard someone’s shouting and sword’s slashing along with a few gunshots. They must’ve been where the sound started. And I was right. When I reached there, I saw Changmin was fighting with this man, who was only wearing a bathrobe while swinging his sword like a mad man, but he was extremely accurate, he was aiming straight at Changmin’s vital organs. But Changmin didn’t look like he was having much of the trouble avoiding the attacks. He even managed released a few gunshots at him, while he too was avoiding them. I guess both of them were equally good. I couldn’t help but to be amazed by the way of their fighting, it was like those two were actually playing with each other, but in the very dangerous way. After a while, they stopped, both of tehm were catching a breath, I think. Only then I saw Changmin got shot while the other man was taking his chance to slash him.

 

I think it was involuntary action for me, I rushed toward him and hugged him, protecting him using my own body. Before I realized it, blood was already flowing out from me. It was the first time in my life that I’ve ever gotten hurt as bad like this and the pain was indescribable, so this must have what Changmin felt whenever he got his wound, I wonder how he could stand all this? I heard his voice calling out for me and when I opened my eyes, I saw him trying his best to wrap my wound using a piece of cloth. His eyes were teary, is he crying? I tried to wipe his tears but my body felt numb. The last thing I heard was him cursing at me for being an idiot before everything else turning dark. I must have passed out afterward.

 

End Yunho’s POV

 

 

 

Three months later….

 

Hospital Seoul, 10.00 p.m.

 

A tall, good looking man was walking out from his 458 Italia Ferrari, all the eyes were focused on him. Well, good looking weren’t actually enough to describe how he looked like. He was wearing a light blue shirt, a dark blue vest with it along with a pair of tight jeans revealing his long legs. His sleeves were folded until his elbows, revealing a part of his arms. All the nurses and even the patients were practically drooling over him but he paid no attention to them. He was tired from his long day at work, working all the leftover cases which his senior irresponsibly left everything to him. He quit his job as an assassin a few months ago and decided to join the police academy. Clearly he was a genius and with that kind of gifted skill, he got promoted and became a secret agent for the FBI. And right now, he wanted to go home so badly but not without his lover, which is why he was at the hospital in the first place. Yunho had started working two weeks after the incident that related with Kyuhyun. Changmin, being the overly protected lover he was, didn’t want to risk any chances of losing his lover again.

 

He barely made it the last time when he brought Yunho to the hospital just as soon as he finished dealing with that bastard. Yunho was out, unconscious for three days straight and Changmin took good care of him during the whole time, well except for when he had to fulfill his need and left to feed Mangdong, but most of the time he was there, taking care of Yunho. The first thing Yunho saw when he first woke up was a sleeping Changmin besides his bed. His head was resting on the bed while he was holding Yunho’s hand while his body was still sitting on the chair. Yunho just could smile seeing his worry little lover and gently caressing the sleeping boy’s hair, admire-ring how wonderful the beauty of the younger one. Well, right after that Changmin woke up and hugged Yunho to death, well literally. Ever since then Changmin never left Yunho’s side, he made sure to always be there for him whenever he needed him. Which is why, when Yunho said he should get back to work, Changmin insisted that he’ll be sending and picking him up at work, he didn’t want to risk losing his lover again. Usually he would just waited for Yunho at the hospital parking lot, but today he decided to pay Yunho’s working place a visit, he clearly didn’t expect that he’ll be receiving too much of the attention.    

 

Ignoring all the eyes that were on him, Changmin made his way to the reception desk. He smiled at the staffs at the counter before asking for his lover which earned him the warm welcome, especially from the ladies.

 

“Is Dr.Jung around?” He asked. The nurse gladly told him about where Yunho was in a flirty way, but of course he just shrugged them off. He walked away, following the nurse’s direction toward finding Yunho. He was closed at the doctor’s room when he bumped into someone. Blame it on his tiredness, he was sent backward, landing straight onto his . He was about to throw out some cursing words when he looked up and saw he ran into a doctor, so it probably be wise for him to mind his manner, that guy could probably be one of Yunho’s friend.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m not myself right not.”He apologized. The doctor let out a small chuckled before holding out his hand, offering him a help to get up.

“It’s alright I wasn’t looking either. Wow, you’re a beauty. With that kind of beautiful face, I’m wondering how your true self is. I’m Minho, by the way.” Changmin took his offered and grabbed his hand to get up.

“Cheesy. You’re seriously hitting on me on our first meeting? You sure got guts.” Changmin answered.

“So how about we go for a late supper together? It’ll be on me.”

“Sorry, but I’m already taken.”

“Oh yeah? By who?”

Just as Changmin was about to say something, he felt a familiar arm wrapped around his waist. It was Yunho’s, he finally found him.

“Hey babe, you’re here early.” Yunho leaned in and gave a peck on Changmin’s cheek.

“Oh! So you finally met Minho. Minnie, this is my subordinate and Minho meet Shim Changmin, the love of my life.” Yunho finally introduced both of them.

“What!? He’s with you? Damn! And here I thought I could stand a chance.” Minho sighed.

“Not on this one pal, he’s mine.” Yunho said while hugging Changmin closer to him, squeezing him along the process.

 

At Changmin’s apartment

 

Flashback

Changmin’s POV

 

My body and hands were practically covered in blood, Yunho’s blood. We were at the Cho’s mansion. I remembered my brain went totally blank when I saw Yunho collapsed right in front of me. The next thing I knew, I was aggressively attacking Kyuhyun, without giving him any chance to launch any attacked on me, all he was able to do was to doge the attacks I threw at him. Finally one of my bullets hit him. Only then my mind finally making much more sense to me, I remembered what I should do by then, I have to take Yunho immediately to the hospital. I carried Yunho away when I realized Kyuhyun was still breathing. He was trying to say something.

“Save your breath Kyun, you should take this time to remember back what you’ve done in your entire life time.” I said to him. He was probably on the verge of his death; I hit him pretty hard this time. I didn’t felt like helping him, not when he had made Yunho suffered like this.

“Max, aside from love, the killing and the hatred, do I…do I still have a place in your heart? At least a small piece of your heart? Maybe for someone you’ve once called friend?” He asked, I looked at him in the eyes and saw nothing except for a pure sincerity, his eyes were also getting watery, is he crying?

“If, only if Yunho survived this and you wouldn’t get in between of us anymore, then yes, I’ll still consider you as my friend.”

I saw a tear slipped down his cheek. He was crying but I pay no attention to it, I was focusing on bringing Yunho to the hospital to save him. I couldn’t think anything else other than that at the time. I hurted him and left him to die, I probably the worst kind of friend he ever had.

 

End Flashback

 

I felt a pair of warm hands was cupping my face, they were wiping something watery on my cheeks. Was I crying? It was that dream again, I must had fall asleep on the couch as soon as we returned. The last thing I remembered was walking into the apartment, Mangdong greeted me as always and I sat on the couch while waiting for a bath since Yunho took the first turn. I opened my eyes and saw Yunho’s face was just a few inches from mine, his eyes were focusing on me and he looked worry. I must have scared him by crying in my sleep again.

“Minnie, are you alright? Did you hurt somewhere?” His concerned voice was soothing the unsettled feeling that I had earlier.        

I shook my head. No, I’m not hurt but somehow my heart felt something wrong, it was probably guilt, yes GUILT. For wasn’t enable to protect Yunho from getting hurt, for hurting Kyuhyun, for all the lives that I had took and for wasn’t understanding how Kyuhyun felt about me earlier so that I could properly rejected him, instead of taking his life away. I couldn’t help myself, I didn’t want to make Yunho become even more worried but I couldn’t stop the tears from wetting both of my cheeks. I couldn’t help it. I clutched even tighter to Yunho while he brought me closer in his embrace and continued hugging me.

It took me awhile but I finally stopped crying. Yunho continued to encircle his hands behind my back, trying to comfort me and it worked.

“Minnie, are you alright now?” He asked with his husky voice. I nodded.

“Deh. Sorry if I worried you earlier.”

“No, it’s alright. Do you want to talk about it?”

“I’ll tell you some other day Yunho, just not tonight.”

“Okay then. What do you think about Minho? I saw him hitting on you.”

I let out a chuckle. Is he jealous?

“Were you jealous?” Just testing him, I didn’t expect of what was coming out next.

“Of course I am, Shim Changmin, you’re belonged to me and only me. As I belong to you, and only you. I couldn’t imagine of you being with anyone else Changmin. I want you only to myself.” I blushed, how can this man be so bluntly speaking out his feelings like that. I buried my face deeper in his chess, I didn’t want him to see my flushed face. But failed miserably because the next thing he did was cupping my chin so that his eyes can met with mine.

“I love you Shim Changmin. Will you marry me and be the only one for me?” I saw his eyes were full with sincerity and love. Yes, I want to be with him too.  

“Yes.” That’s all I could mutter out from my trembling lips. The next thing I felt was his lips came crushing with mine and we ended sharing a passionate night together.

 

End Changmin’s POV      

_________________________________________________________________________________________

TADA!!! THE END?! Well not really, an idea sort of pop out so I kinda want to continue this fiction. I kinda need your opinion on this one, so do read the next chapter.

nanaism@ tada!! see, yunho didn't die. I hope you enjoyed this update as well. Yeah the changkyu couple kind of having a sad ending which was why I thought about making it longer. Do leave your opinion on the next chapter. I do hope to get a positive review cause if I did, then I'll continued, and if I don't I'll just redone the final chapter and come up with a better ending. Thank you very much.

rilakumaA@ I thought about what you said over and over again then when I heard a song, sang by Jaejoong in his latest drama 'Living like a dream' and watched the drama, an idea came to me. Do tell me what you think. I hope I fulfill the homin moment althought I didn't included the rated scene, hope you don't mind...hehe^^

shalone@ there! Yunho alright and they live happily, so nothing to worry about, well if you want that to be the end.

ChangMiRuu@ hehe^^ I like that part too, the staring contest between Mangdong and Yunho. I read it over and over again so I kinda off decided to prolog the changkyu moment and the homin moment. So do tell me what you think? whether i should continued or not...

to: shalone , LuciferGirl97 , Galdy42 thanks for subscribing