Chapter 4 – Living together

An Unexpected Meeting

 

Location: Changmin’s dining room, 11.00 p.m.

 

The silence was killing Changmin. The three of them were sitting comfortably at the dining table, having their late supper before going to bed. Changmin fixed a nice proper meals for both of him and Yunho knowing that Yunho would probably been too busy to even bother about his eating habit, while he put Mangdong’s food in her favorite bowl as always and was expecting a nice warm, welcoming supper, but all he got after all was a silence treatment from both of them, while they were having a staring competition with one another. Prefect! A staring competition between a doctor and a house dog, what more he could ask for from them?

“For God Sake you two, please just stop glaring into each other’s eyes. Yunho, stop staring at her, she wouldn’t bite you. Mangdong baby, eat your food up, we’re going to bed right after this.” Changmin’s finally outburst, startling both of them who was intensely glaring at each other, and they were just about to know who the winner was, and now thanks to Changmin, they will never know unless they hold another one.

“But Minnie, your dog had been giving me this scary aura, almost like a jealous girlfriend, so I can’t let her win, it’s time she’s move on and know who are you belong too.” Yunho’s whining, making Changmin didn’t believe that he was the same person who treated him a few weeks ago, honestly how much more childish can he get? While Yunho was whining, Mangdong kept on barking almost like she was defending herself from Yunho’s accusation.

“I had enough of all these, come Mangdong, we’re going to bed. Yunho, you’ll sleep in the guest room. It’s just down the hallway, on your left. I already put extra toothbrush, blanket and my spare pajama on your bed, change into them and get to sleep. Well, good night.” And with that Changmin excused himself and went into his room while carrying Mangdong along with him. Yunho frown when he saw the dog was grinning like she just won something value, of course they both know what it was; Changmin’s attention.

 

Later that night,

 

The door to the guest room creep opened, revealing a tall figure peeking from outside.

“Yunho, you’re asleep?”

“Minnie, it’s that you? I thought you already went to sleep an hour ago, how’s your annoying dog doing?” Yunho was sleep talking, well not really, he was about to fall asleep when Changmin interrupted him from drifting off to his dreamland.

“Yeah, she’s already asleep, mind if…if I sleep here with you?” Changmin asked although he was shuttering, his face was flushed with red, if only Yunho could see it. Hearing those words coming from his lover, he moved a little making a room for Changmin to lie on. Changmin lay besides him, just then he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to the older man’s board chest.

“You want to talk about something, Minnie?” Yunho asked, making Changmin buried his face a little more toward his chest.

“Baby what’s wrong?” Suddenly Yunho became more aware of the situation in hand, he’s sensing his lover’s uneasiness.

“Yunho, what if we live a different life? I mean, what if I quit my job?” Changmin asked.

“You know what you’re talking about Minnie? Are you sure about this? Don’t you like your job?”

“I loved it, but that was before I’ve met you, before I had anybody to hold on too, when my life doesn’t seem much of a valuable. Well now, this had become way too dangerous. I don’t want to loss you Yunho.”

“Well it’s really up to you baby, either way I’m happy as long as I got you with me. Hey, that’s all a guy like me could ever ask for.”

And with that they both fell asleep, while cuddling to each other.

 

Next Morning

Location: Still at Changmin’s apartment

 

Changmin’s POV

 

I woke up feeling so warm and comfortable, the feeling that I thought I’ve loss when I witness my house was being burned way back when I was young. I’m glad, I lived to feel that blitz again. Opening my eyes, I got to look at the feature of my now-called boyfriend. He was prefect, that’s all there is to say about him. I chuckled looking at the position we were in, his arms completely wrapped around my waist protectively as if I was his teddy bear, bringing our bodies closer together, and our legs were tangled in a ridiculous manner. I don’t know how I managed to fell asleep under that kind of circumstances. It was still early but I’m used of getting up early so carefully I removed his hands from my waist, trying to head to the bathroom and started my morning routine.    

 

Finished getting dressed into a proper attire, I headed out. I make sure to leave a note along with the breakfast for both Yunho and Mangdong. I don’t want my poor babies to go on hunger just because I’m not around to take care of them. I hoped that somehow by the end of the day today, both of them would be getting along fine. Last night, thanks to Yunho, he made everything clear for me. I want to quit my job, I’ve been living, trained as an assassin for far too long, now it’s the time for me to move on. I decided to leave this trash hole and begin a new life with Yunho and Mangdong. But first thing first I have to handle the things in hand right now, dealing with Kyuhyun and the whole C.L.E.A.N organization. I really think today is going to be a long day, it’s a good thing that I had a large breakfast this morning, enough to last me the whole day. No, that was a joke, maybe until lunch.

 

 

< C.L.E.A.N Head Quarter 8.15 a.m.>

 

“~Ah~ C0eight, it’s good to see nice you today, but I’m afraid we don’t have any assignment for you today. So I think today is your day off, go home and rest.” That’s Boa alright, she always has this charming character that never failed to impress me. Boa, they said she had been with this organization longer than any of the cleaners do. She handled most of the managing of our assignments, dividing our mission according to our capabilities, well since no one else bother to do anything about them. She was one of the persons from that organization that I actually found it easy to talk too, and knew mostly everything about this organization.

“Boa-shi, is it alright if I take a look at the old fails from the previous missions in the storage room?” I asked for her permission, she was the only one who had the access to the storage room, and I needed that pass right now.

“Yeah, sure but can I asked why do you want to look through them? They are a lot, you know.” She asked me with those questioning eyes.

“Something had been bothering me lately, so I just want to check on them.”

And with that she passed me a yellow card, the key to the room, just what I needed. I gave her my million dollar smile and walked toward the room. There were a lot of shelves in that room, no kidding?! With a lot of yellow files on them, each of them was labeled according to the dates.

 

It was already noon when I finally realized that I spend the last 3 hours in that room, reading through some old case and none of them ever shown the prove that a cleaner’s doctor should be murder or be considered as the eye witness, because they were merely doing their jobs and helping the cleaners. I knew that those men were from Kyuhyun’s, but why did he have to attack Yunho? I didn’t do anything wrong and so did Yunho. I ruffled my hair, this is just getting more frustrating, I couldn’t figure out why. I think the best way for me to know is to confront the man behind all this myself. Well it’s about time for me to be doing this anyway.

 

End Changmin’s POV

 

Location: Cho’s Resident. 1.00 p.m.

 

Changmin got out from his car. He was in front of a large mansion, the Cho’s mansion, where Kyuhyun was staying. Just as he had already decided earlier, he was going to meet Kyuhyun head on. Changmin knocked on the door a few times before a butler opened the door and let him in. He leaded him to Kyuhyun’s bedroom where Kyuhyun was. Changmin entered the bedroom and spotted Kyunhyun was sleeping soundlessly with a woman besides him.

“Young master, please wake up, you have a guest.” The butler made an attempt to wake up his young master who seemed to be in a very deep sleep.

“Sent him away, I don’t want to meet anyone right now.” His master shushed him away.

“Trust me you’ll be please to see this one.” His butler assured him.

“You’ll be dead if I’m not.” And with that he seat on his bed while examining the guest in front of him. His eyes widen while smiling friendly at the figure in front of him.

“Max! Nice of you to stop by, we haven’t seen each other for a while haven’t we?” He got up and took the bathrobe that his butler offered to him to cover his body, making himself a little more presentable to his guest. Kyuhyun gestured Changmin to sit down on the enchanted looking couch which Changmin obeyed and took his seat.

“I got the gift that you send me.” Changmin began the conversation, while the butler was starting to pour them some tea. Kyuhyun smirked.

“So did you like them?”

“Argh! Enough games Kyun, why did you try to kill Yunho? I’ve looked through some files, we did nothing wrong Kyun, nothing against the C.L.E.A.N’s policies. So why did you send people after him?” Kyuhyun just smirked a little more.

“Tell me, did you even understand the gifts I send to him?” Kyunhyun asked, his eyes never left Changmin’s face, not even once.

“Your indirect way of telling him that his death was getting nearer. I knew you Kyun, you just like to tease your preys before killing them, don’t you?” Changmin kept his eyes on Kyuhyun, returning his stare.

“You’re sharp Max, but not sharp enough. True, we’ve known each other for awhile now, too bad you just can’t see through this one.”

“See what through? Aish! Stop with all these games, Kyun. I thought you were a friend but why did you have to go on and try to kill someone I care about?”

“That’s why Max! Can’t you see? You only met this guy a few times and you already have your feelings set for him. The flower that I sent to him was carrying two different meaning, yes, one was for carving for his death and two, the one you missed the point, was a very deep love, Max. A deep loves for you. But you never even realize that don’t you? Because you’re only think of me as a friend.” Changmin was taken by surprise; clearly he wasn’t expecting that coming out from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Come to me, Max. I’ll take good care of you; I’ll give you anything you ever wanted.” Kyuhyun got up from his seat and headed to where his sword was. He unleashed his sword from its shield and pointed it right in front of Changmin.

“Take the offer, then I’ll reconsidered about killing that worthless doctor.” And with that a bullet came straight to Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun was not that defend-less, he saw that coming and cut the bullet half.

“Never! I love him and I’ll continue on doing so. If you not going to stop, then I’ll protect him, do whatever you want but I’ll make sure he’s saved.” Changmin said after he released a shot at Kyuhyun. He hated for the fact he had to fight against his friend, the very first friend that he ever have ever since he moved back to Korea. But if that is what it takes to make keep Yunho saved, then that is what he shall do. Hearing that coming from Changmin, Kyuhyun was laughing like a mad man, while he was still holding onto his sword. Finally after a moment, he finally stopped laughing.

“Fine, if that’s the way you want this to be, then fine by me. If I couldn’t have you, then nobody can. Oh! And don’t worry, Max, once I’m through with you, I’ll let the doctor followed you closely from behind. So you won’t be alone. Consider that as my farewell gift to you.”

 

“Not going to happen Kyun.”

 

And with that both of them started to fight. Both were expert in their field, equally matched with one another. Kyuhyun also had his own tragedy, just like Changmin. He was little when he was almost being killed by his own mother. His mother was the abusive type, the same goes to her boyfriend. They kept on hitting on him until one day, he had enough, and decided to take control on his own fate. He ended up killing both of his mother and her boyfriend with his own hands. Of course, he ran away afterward, met some new faces and eventually became a skilled serial killer. Joining C.L.E.A.N, was probably the best thing that ever happen to him and when he met Changmin, he felt like he finally met someone who understand him. Changmin was the first person that had ever threatened him like a human despite all his dark history, probably because they shared almost the similar story. The fight when on and on, sword against gun, the damaged caused on both of them were almost equal, not to mention along with the damaged that they had caused to the mansion. After a moment, they had put off their fight awhile, taking their breath, when a lost bullet suddenly hit Changmin on his shoulder. That was definitely one of Kyuhyun’s men. On that moment, Kyunhun took his chance to attack Changmin, exactly when he was off guard. Changmin sensed this coming, but his reflexes betrayed him this time, thanks to his injuries, it sent him immobilized for a few moments. Only when he was embracing himself for the attack, the attack never came to him, but instead he felt a pair of familiar hands embracing him. A pool of blood formed around him but it wasn’t his blood, it was the blood coming from the one who was holding him, it was Yunho’s.

“YUNHO!! What the heck are you doing here?” He held onto him and examined the wound on him. It was bad, Kyuhyun had hit him deep. 

“That...that was..... close Mi.......Min, I’m.... gla........glad I......just got........... he............here....... in time.” Yunho said while he was still in Changmin’s embraced. Blood was flowing out from him.

“Pabo! Idiot! You shouldn’t have done such of thing, Yunho. Stay with me, you’re strong, you can overcome this.” Changmin was pressing onto Yunho’s wound, he tore a piece of his cloth and wrapped it around Yunho’s wound, his attempt of trying to stop the bleeding. Kyuhyun remained stilled in his spot, he just watched at Changmin’s weak attempt trying to save Yunho. Finished bandaging Yunho, Changmin looked up at Kyuhyun.

“You’re so going to pay for this.” Changmin swore on Yunho’s blood that he’ll make him paid for this.   

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first part of the final part. The second part should be updated soon, sorry if I'm late this time, I can't really decided how to end it, so I ended up taking my own sweet time, thinking and thinking about it. I hope everyone is still following me where I'm going with this story.So what do you think??? Do comment and subscribe. 

rilakumaA@ hehe^^, sorry that I'm late this time, couldn't decide how to put the ideas into the plot. Well hope you like this one, I put on some of the HoMinDong moment. Yunho is somehow jealous over MinDong relationship >//< , next update will absolutely be the final, sorry to drag the plot longer than I expected.

ChangMiRuu@ hehe^^ there, another update, another part of Changmin's motherly character, hope you like it this one. Deh, I'm going to end this on the next updates, the final chapter turned out longer than I thought so I had to cut it into two, part 1 & 2. Hope you enjoyed this.

nanaism@ hehe^^ sorry I'm late this time. I'm glad your enjoyed the last update. So here another one. A little bit more revelation on the flower. Hope you enjoyed this one too ^^. Yeah, sorry about ending this too soon, I'm afraid if I dragged the plot a bit more, it'll go on hiatus because of my usual mood change and I don't want to dissapointe anyone if the story was getting lame, so that why I decided to end it while the ideas were still there. 

suzukikasami@ thank you, I'm glad you found it cute, so here's another HoMinDong moment. Hope you like this one too. The reason why Changmin called his dog princess was because she's his only family left and now that Yunho live together with them, his family members are getting bigger ^^. So the next update will be the final, I hope you'll be looking forward to it.   

To: homin_love93 , beloved-changmin55 , orchidgal16 , uknow_fishy, thanks for subscribing.