Chapter 7- Meeting you again

An Unexpected Meeting

 

 

The Lee’s household

Dinner time

 

Kyu Bok’s POV

 

“Eat more Kyu Bok-ah, ahjumma cooks a lot tonight.” That old man invited me to come over at their house. He and his wife looked happy to have me there.

“Kyu Bok-ah, thanks for being Yoon Shik’s friend. He’s a loner all the time, which is a rare occasion that he met someone like you today. Please take a good care of him.” I’m taking care of him? Well it’s more like he’s taking care of me. I looked over to where he was sitting at and saw he was eating his food like nothing else matter. His parents looked completely normal, just like any other farmer in the country but where did he learn such of amazing skills in fighting. Watching him beating the fat guy earlier, it was not an amateur’s skill but an expert. He could help me out with something. I wonder if I can get him to my side.

 

End Kyu Bok’s POV

 

 

Next morning

 

Changmin’s POV

 

So this Kyu Bok guy ended up spending the night at my place, not that I care or anything. Spending the time with him last night remind me a lot to Kyuhyun, they both really do resembled each other. His snarky character was not much different from how Kyuhyun was. Maybe somewhere inside me, I miss my old friend, the friend I used to spend my time with. I pulled out the chain that was around my neck and take out a ring. It was the ring that Yunho gave to me after he purposed to me, it was here with me, which is really weird.

 

Flashback

 

The next morning I woke up after the night Yunho’s proposal, he wasn’t in the bed with me. I looked around the room and saw he was topples, wearing only his boxer. Yunho took a velvet red case out from the bag that he used to carry to his work. I just kept staring at him while he kneeled in front of me again and hold out my hands. He took the ring out from its case and gently his finger slide the ring onto my ring finger. He stared at the ring for awhile before looking back into my eyes.

“And with this, everyone will know that you belong to me.” He pulled my hand closer to his lips and kissed it, making me blushed along the process. Somehow at that moment I thought I was being treated like a princess. His eyes never stopped looking at me. So this was the feeling of being loved, I never understand it until now.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

I remembered kissing the ring one last time; hoping for some good luck, before we started the mission that day when I got injured while trying to protect my partner. The ring had always been with me, I never took it off, not even in our missions. It kept reminding me that I have someone to hold on to, which is why I love the ring and the person who had given it to me so much.

 

Even when I first woke up in the Yoon Shik’s body, the ring was also here with me. But judging by the situation and the time I was in, I kept it around my neck, tied by the chain I found. I don’t want to take any chance of losing it. I kept it close, just as a reminder for me to try and find a way to get back. I must, Yunho probably is waiting for me in the other world.

 

End Flashback

 

 

“Yoon Shik-shi, are you ready?” Kyu Bok called me as I was staring at the ring. I miss Yunho, if only I could see him again.

“Yes, I’m ready. Let’s go.”

I had agreed to accompany Kyu Bok to the capital today. He said he was meeting a few friends and wanted to introduce them to me. I wondered who they are but I decided to just follow the flow, if anything goes wrong, I can always fight my ways out of it. It’s not that difficult anyway.

After a few hours of walking, we finally reached the capital. Kyu Bok brought me to one of the restaurant while I helped myself with the food. Then he excused himself, saying that he wanted to meet up his friends first before introducing them to me. Good plan, I guess. I was hungry and the idea for another walk bothers me, all I want to do right now is just to seat down and eat; that’s all.

 

 Kyu Bok had left me awhile ago and I was enjoying my food when suddenly something caught my attention. Among those busy crowd was one person, passed through in front of the restaurant where I was at and I couldn’t take my eyes off him. It was definitely Yunho. His height, toned skin, those pair of brown orbs, there’s no mistake, that’s definitely Yunho. But judging by the way that had happen earlier with the Kyuhyun-Kyu Bok’s incident, that man couldn’t be my Yunho. He probably just had the same face as Yunho.

 

Yeah!

I know that!

But……

WHAT THE HECK ?!

I couldn’t help myself from following him. He seemed to be somebody important though, well judging by the way he dressed up along with his hat, he must be from one of those from the noble families. I could only manage to observe him from afar. He seemed to know his surrounding really well. I wondered what would happen if I went to him and greeted him. He wouldn’t recognize me, that for sure. Would I be able to handle it if he couldn’t remember me? No, I don’t think so. It would probably be best if I just walked away right now.

 

Yes , Shim Changmin. Just walk away right this instant.

 

!

My feet refused to obey me, instead of walking away, I was walking toward him. I couldn’t stop myself. I really missed him. My Yunho. Please, don’t push me away.

 

I was just a few meters away from him, but when I tried to get closer, Kyu Bok appeared in the middle of nowhere, he pulled me away from Yunho.

“Yoon Shik-shi, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. Come, my friends couldn’t wait to meet you.” He pulled my hand with his. I didn’t resist, I just thought maybe it would have been better if I didn’t meet him here, that way I wouldn’t ended up being hurt so much by not being recognized.

 

Kyu Bok leaded me to an old warehouse. Where the heck is he taking me? From what I could tell is trouble, felt like karma was about to repeat itself even here.  I looked around the room and spotted three people were there.

“Yoon Shik-shi, meet Leeteuk, Kangin and Sungmin. These are the friends that I’ve been talking about and guys, meet Yoon Shik, the gifted man with combat skills.”

The three of them were smirking. This can’t be good news, I can sense it.

 

 

I knew I had promised myself that I won’t go back to the way I used too, but then why?

WHY?

What the heck am I doing following them, and hiding in the bushes while waiting from some government carriage to pass by?

Here I thought I’ve become a better person for the past few months, but here I found myself doing the exact same thing I used to. I looked not far away from my hiding place, and spotted Kyu Bok was smiling at me, giving me his naughty smirk. DAMN HIM!!!

 

 

Flashback a few moments earlier

 

“No. Kyu Bok-ah, I’m not doing this. This is wrong.” I retorted at him, I’m not breaking any rules anymore. I’ve learnt my lessons. But then I saw how his facial expression changed. He looked extremely upset and brook down.

“Wrong?? If this is what you think we’re doing, then you can leave. The government is too corrupted now Yoon Shik. There’s no other way to fixed this other than pick up your sword and fight, we control this country fate on our hands now, which is why I need your help. I saw the way you fight back then, and it was no amateur. With your help, we can overrule the corrupted government and built a new one that’ll care for the people in this country. Won’t you join me Yoon Shik?”

Kyu Bok sounded patriotisms.

 Wow! Talk about the vision from this guy, I never thought he would care about the others this much. Maybe I should stick around and find out more of what he’ll do in the future. Who knows, maybe he is different from Kyuhyun?

 

End Flashback

 

Alright now I hate myself for having those thought. I shouldn’t been involved in this in the first place and now it’s too late to back off.

After an hour of waiting, a government carriage approached. We launched the ambush, taking the enemy without much of difficulties. Well, I did most of the beating while the other four did the ransacking on the carriage, searching for anything valuable. There were only two guards anyway, it was a piece of cake.

We hit the jackpot, the carriage were carrying most of the taxed money. Kyuhyun took this opportunity to take back what’s belonged to them. Finished grabbing all the valuables, we fled away, back to warehouse which I assumed to be their nest.

That night they held a celebration, welcoming me into their gang. It was held at one of those kiseang’s place. There I met their leader, Kim Junsu. He wasn’t looking as tough as he should be since he was the leader to their little rebellion group, and assumingly he was the one who ordered us to rob that government carriage today. He looked rather normal, like a mere scholar and yet he gave this dark aura around him, like he was plotting something under his sleeves. He offered me a drink, I accepted it but I never drink it. I was never fond with alcohol in the first place.

I did what I do best, stick around the place and enjoyed the food there. I was merely observing how the people in this era behaved. It’s weird because I felt completely like a fish out of water. The gang was beginning to start flirting with the ladies. The Junsu guy seemed like he didn't enjoy where the celebration was heading to so he left earlier, nice move.

The night seemed to be longer than I expected, with most of the gangs getting drunk, Kyu Bok wasn’t exception and here I thought he was doing this for the sake of the people.

 

ING BULL!!!

I’m out of here. And with that I left the place, taking in some fresh air as I enjoyed the empty street.

 

 

Walking out alone in a strange world brought a new feeling within me. I examined the buildings around me and was amazed that I actually travelled back in time. I passed through this bridge when I heard a certain sound caught to my attention.

 

‘Flop’

Sound likes something had fallen into the river, or rather someone. I took a peep into the water and saw the head, it was a male. I didn’t know what’s had gotten over me, I didn’t hesitated and jumped into the water, attempting to save him. I caught him by his shoulder, securing him to my arm and pull us ashore.

I didn’t get a chance to properly see his face when I was saving him but now that we’re already ashore, I got to see his face. I knew exactly who he was.

It was Yunho, or at least I think he is.     

__________________________________________________________________________________

Another update, I hope you like it. This should help clear things out a bit, well, in case you got lost with the plot. Changmin, got inside Yoon Shik's body so he's been living Yoon Shik's life when he got injured on one of his mission. That was until he met Kyu Bok (identical to Kyuhyun). Just like his previous life where Kyuhyun invited him into the CLEAN organization, he kind of caught into the bandit's mess as Kyu Bok dragged him into it. The next chapter should be most of the part how Changmin met Young Ho (Yunho's identical). I received a comment about this story was roughly taken from 'Time Slip Dr Jin', well yes, kinda of. I got inspired from watching the drama. It was really a good drama, please bear with me for awhile, the should be coming along really soon. Well if you kindly would like to use that drama's background as a picture, then you'll get the exactly the same idea on how I wanted to describe on the setting. Do comment or subscribe.

ChangMiRuuI'm glad you enjoyed reading it, so here another update. The homin moment mostly on the flashback on the ring and a little about their first encounter in this new world. The next update should be more about homin, so I hope I wouldn't dissappoint you on the next update. Thank you for commenting.

LuciferGirl97Yey, the twist was kind of confusing but I hope my explaination on the above is enough, well at least for now. About the changkyu couple, well, no promises cause the idea is kind of come and go. So we'll see how it turned up to be. I hope that you'll be patient, just a little more then I'll revealed on what trully happen. Do stay on and read.

rilakumaAYes, you're very true. This was roughly taken from Time Slip Dr Jin, but it you're already watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I also took a few character's name from there. Well how should I say? I really interested in the Joseon era, so thinking of making one fiction out of it wouldn't do any harm, right? Anyway, you should watch them, I enjoyed them very much. Thanks for commenting and do stay and read.

suzukikasamiYes, you're right, somehow Changmin magically traveled back in time. Well about your question, I think both of them are true, yes he's in different dimension and yes it'll happen again but of couse there'll be a few twists, here and there, we'll see. I hope my explanation clear a few things, but eventually the story will revealed itself, in time. I hope you enjoyed this update.

To aprisianitamax, thanks for subscribing.