Chapter 3- Kyuhyun’s threats, Changmin’s secrets.

An Unexpected Meeting

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

 It’s been two weeks and nothing had ever happen, thank god for that. I kept my eyes on Yunho but at the same time I still have to do my job, and it was getting really tiring right now. Of course at first I was really looking forward to be stalking Yunho, a hot-good-looking doctor who I was began to have a crush on but then later I found out this guy really does nothing else except from working. Guess what he told me was true after all, he really was building his own reputation. As much as nothing interesting ever happen in this man’s life, I still kept observing him, it’s like becoming my secret obsession lately…naughty…naughty…naughty Changmin. ! Am I really becoming a stalker?! Nope, I’m doing this for my secret pleasure of observing that godly fine body of his to protect him from any danger, right!

But come on! It has been two weeks already for crying out loud. Maybe I was wrong after all, maybe it wasn’t Kyuhyun but I can never be too sure about things. By now my wound has been completely healed. Well at least that’s a good news for me, now I’ve lest one problem to take care of. That’s it, I’m giving myself another 3 days, if nothing happen till then, I’m taking all my bugs out from Yunho’s. Maybe I was being too worried.

 

“Bang!”

“Target terminated.” I reported back to the HQ. I was in one of those missions again. I had to exterminate some corrupted politician this time, well not that I care anyway, another dirt to be cleaned up, that’s all there is to it. Done with the target, I packed my things and about to head home when my eyes were fixed on my phone. Oh, I forgot to mention, I turned my smart phone into a monitor to keep on monitoring Yunho, just to stalk on him you know, keep him save. Only then something attracted my attention, someone was following Yunho, and that guy wasn’t even me. How dense can this doctor even get? How can he don’t even seems to be bothered about it?

Oh no, I guess that’s my queue, better go there and help him.

 

End Changmin’s POV

 

 

Another day at work for Yunho, nothing out of the ordinary except for the fact he couldn’t keep his mind of Max, he find himself thinking about him all the time. He thought about it over and over again, but knowing that his feeling probably wouldn’t get returned back made his heart arched a lot more. He just couldn’t believed that the fact Max was already taken and what’s worse he was competing with a girl! There’s no way he could win against her. He couldn’t possibly promising him a normal family with kids and all knowing they both are guys, of course they can adopt if Max really wants it that badly but the problem was he had already given his heart to somebody else. He shouldn’t become a heartless thief and took his heart forcefully, it just seemed not right. 

But that not all that he had been thinking about, there was another thing that kept bugging his mind. A few days ago, he received a letter along with a bouquet of dark red Carnation flowers in his office. The flower symbolized a deep love and a woman's affection, so it was probably from one of his patients or a secret admirer but the content of the letter wasn’t at least comforting as he was expecting. It said something about ‘Say away from Max, or you’ll be meeting your end.’ Who would send him such letter while giving him such a beautiful flowers but then again the person did mention Max, so it has to be related with him somehow.

 

Yunho was just driving his way home when a car surpassed him and cut him in front making him to stop abruptly at the sideway of the road before both of the cars collided with one and another. A few men came out from the car, carrying a sharp blade with them. Yunho knew martial arts but knowing that whose he up against, he wouldn’t take his chances.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I looked at the men who had just jumped out of the car. They were kind of scary especially with the looks on their eyes. They looked like they were carving to see some blood, my blood to be exact. I locked the car door and stood still in the car. I tried to reverse the car and escape but they saw it coming. They punctured my tires before I could even move, then they started to smash the window, trying to get to me. Alright now I am in a really big troubled, what did I ever do to them to deserve something like this? When I thought this would definitely be the end of me, a black 458 Italia Ferrari stopped. A tall man came out from there, and I recognized him no matter how much he tried to hide his face behind those sunglasses, it was Max.

He removed his sunglasses and just smirked at those men who had been trying to attack me earlier. It was as if they meant nothing to him. Seeing him in front of them, those men started to change their target from me to him. Within a second, they had already had him surrounded. I panicked. Oh no, they definitely going to kill him, I have to do something. I started the engine and hoped to help him out by crashing into them.

 

“DON’T DO ANYTHING RECKLESS YUNHO! JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND WATCH THIS. I’LL TAKE CARE OF THIS MYSELF.”

     

I heard him shout, his voice was stern and serious, not like the tone he used to use when talking to me before, it was almost like he was a complete different person. I stopped from trying to do what I had in mind earlier. Is he serious, does he really won’t need any help taking care of those guys? And how exactly is he going to take care of this?

 

Apparently I spoke too soon. I saw he took out his gun. Just as he finished loading the bullets into it, he smirked at all those guys surrounding him.

“I’m really going to enjoy this, making your taste your own medicine.”

And with that he started to attack them, letting each of his bullets hit their targets, it was almost as if the bullets have their own will and aiming sharp at their vital parts. Some of them did manage to swing their blade at him but he dodged them or blocked them with his gun easily, as if they were nothing. Within one minute or less, all those men were already laying lifelessly on the road. He’s fast and accurate, it’s like he was really used to fight people and taking people’s life seemed like an easy job for him. I was completely amazed with the sight in front of me. I was supposed to feel very scared of him right now but I’m not, instead I couldn’t help myself from falling more and more into him. It’s like whatever he does, attracts me to him. 

 

By the time his done handling those men, he came toward me and pulled me out from my wreck car. I felt his strong gripe on my wrist as he dragged me into the passenger seat of his car. As swiftly as he moved, the same goes with his driving style, it completely blown my mind away, it was fast, really fast. I looked at the side mirror and saw my car exploded. So there was a bomb in there? What the hell is going on here? Why on earth would those men been after me? The whole ride was silence because none of us started to talk, he didn’t care to explain anything to me while I didn’t dare to ask him anything, well now that I see a part of what he was trying to cover up since our first meeting. I didn’t even bother to ask where he was taking me to; I just enjoyed the silence and slowly being drifted to sleep.

 

The next thing I realized, we already stopped somewhere, with him standing at the door, opening it for me.

 

“There, I’m giving you a choice right now. Go Yunho, get out from here.”

I rubbed my still sleepy eyes and examined my surrounding, where am I?

It took me a while before my mind finally registered where we were, it was at the airport. He’s giving me a choice? For what? I looked at him confusedly, as if asking for him to further explain. 

 

“Yunho, I’m giving you a choice right now, I can have someone ready your passport and your flight ticket within thirty minutes so that you can run away from here, from me to be exact, get out from this whole mess. You saw what they could do to you, right? You could at least value your life don’t you?” Then he bent down on his knees and cupped my face, staring intensely at my eyes.  “ Stay away from me Yunho, I’m dangerous, I can’t tell how sorry I am to get you involved in this ty life. I’m letting you to live a free life, without any of these merciless killing, so go.”

 

So he finally pushing me away, isn’t him? No. I’m not leaving him, not while knowing he’s doing something this dangerous. No I decided I’m not backing away from this. I felt for him too hard to let him go like this, I could at least try to be with him until the final end.

“No Max, I’m not leaving, I won’t leave you alone. I want to always be by your side Max, mending your wound and just be there for you whenever you needed me, I…I told you before didn’t I? I’ve already fell for you from the first time we met. There’s no way I’m backing away from getting what I want…”

I closed the gapped between our face and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips.

“…which is you.” I smiled at him, loving the fact that he’s here with me. I pulled him so that I could hug him in my embrace, which he obediently obeyed. Then I felt my chest getting wet, is he crying?

“Max, are you alright? Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?”

“Why…why did you have to be so nice Yunho? No one…~sob~sob~ no one had ever shown me as much as kindness like you did. You make me never want to let you go Yunho.”

I smiled at him, liking his innocent confession at me. Who would though that tough guy who had been beaten up those guys before can be so harmless and fragile like this?

“Then don’t let me go, keep me by your side, because I promised you that I’ll always open my door for you, and I always will.” That night I promise myself never to let go this man in my embrace, I’ll make sure that I would always be there, providing him a shoulder to lean on whenever he needed.

 

End Yunho’s POV

 

 

 

“Changmin. Shim Changmin.” Changmin introduced himself again, his eyes were focused on the road but he enjoyed his drive with Yunho in that peacefull night while the older man started to ask him a lot of questions regarding his life. And finally the question was about his actual name, which is why he decided to let Yunho knows his real name.

“Changmin” Yunho called his name, making him blushed a little hearing Yunho pronouncing it with his husky voice, it’s been a while since anyone ever called him by that name, and he sort of missed being called with that name again. By now Yunho had already discovered Changmin’s little secrets, about his childhood, how he ended up being train to become a killer and the reasons why Changmin had those scars on his body.

“So now where exactly are we going again? Are you sending me home?” Yunho asked.

“Nope, are you kidding me? Yunho, didn’t you realized what you had gone through tonight? Yunho, you almost being killed by 5 skilled men and almost be blown away. You house is the last safe place for you to be.”

“So where are we going?” Yunho came again with his question. 

“My place, probably that would be a safe place, for now. At least that is what I could think off. If they decided to attack on you again, I’ll be there to take care of them, and besides the security system there are pretty tight, I managed them myself, so it should be safe. Did anything strange happen to you lately? Anything you could think of?”

“Except from the fact that I was almost being stabbed and being blown to pieces?”

“Yes smarty pants, except from those. I just need to confirm something.”

Yunho stayed quiet for awhile while his fingers kept tapping his chin, it looked like he was thinking something then it finally came back to him about that mysterious flowers and letter he received a few days ago. He told Changmin all about them, and then the mind game returned back to Changmin, it was his turned to think hard about it.

 

“You said it was a bouquet of red Carnation flowers right? Do you know what the flower actually symbolized?”

Changmin asked, by now he could already figure out who’s behind all this, he just felt like sharing it with his new partner.

“Isn’t it was about a deep love or something?” Yunho asked, he wasn’t really confirmed about that info, well is not like he was into flower or anything, so he never really learn the language of a flower brings. Changmin could only let out a chuckled, he thought that what does a deep love has to do anything with blowing up people around. When he was finally finished with his laughing session, he began to explain, he couldn’t help seeing Yunho was pouting next to him.

“Yes, true but it is also represented death. In some culture, they gave red Carnation or white lilies in a funeral.” Yunho just shocked hearing that new info, which actually made a perfect sense with the letter’s content.   

“So does this mean the one behind all these is your girlfriend, Min?” Yunho asked. But by then they had already arrived at Changmin’s apartment building. Changmin walked out and headed to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited while Yunho was tailing him from behind. They got into the elevator as soon as the door opened, and Changmin pressed 14, his apartment’s level. They waited before the elevator finally reached the floor, while Yunho was still couldn’t drop the subject they had been talking about earlier.

“Shim Changmin answer me, is it true? That your girlfriend was the one who sent me those gifts along with those men to kill me?” Yunho demanded. Only then the elevator’s door opened, Changmin made his way to his apartment.

“What are you talking about Yunho? What girlfriend?” Changmin asked while his hand was unlocking the door using his silver card. Before Yunho could retort back to Changmin’s previous question, Mangdoong run to the door and greeted Changmin by jumping into his hands which he was already opened up to her.

“~Ah~ there’s my princess, you’ve been good today haven’t you? Let appa have a good look at you. Appa misses his baby so much.” Changmin said while examining his little Mangdong in his arm. The dog was happily his face, when out of a sudden she sensed the stranger that was following his master and barked angrily at Yunho. Yunho was a little bit puzzled at a moment, so this is her? His princess and it’s not his girlfriend? Changmin could only laugh while Mangdong continued her barking at Yunho.

“You thought I was referring to my girlfriend, don’t you? When I refused your offer to sleep over at your house the other day?”

“I…I..  well you said your princess was waiting for you?”

“And she was. She always does, waiting for me every day, my precious little princess.” Changmin hold up his dog close to his chest. That dog was still barking at Yunho. Changmin made Mangdong faced him, looked closer into her eyes.

“Mangdong baby, meet Jung Yunho. He’ll be staying with us for now on, at least until things settle down.”

Only then Changmin let Mangdong met eye to eye with Jung Yunho. The man seemed a little startled but finally he gave in and patted Mangdong’s head gently. Mangdong seemed surprised then she looked again at her master and earned her a nodded, so she took it as a yes and stopped barking. But she didn’t stopped staring, as if she could tell that Yunho was about to steal her precious master’s attention away from her, which eventually he will.  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe, guess Yunho finally discover the truth behind Changmin's princess....Just a last updates before the story finally come to the end, I promised it was a 3-shot but guess I prologed it into another chapter, hope you don't mind. Do stay and read and comment. Right, now moving on to replying those comments you left for me...hehehe ( >//< ) love them, thanks...

nanaism@ yup, just thought I should made Yunho felt frustrated for a moment there, it's just make him realised how much he actually care about Min and how sad he would be if he couldn't have Changmin all to himself...hehehe, just to add to the spice really...but hey, hope you like this update, he finally figures out whose Changmin's princess was.

ChangMiRuu@hehe^^ so here's another update, the cool part of Changmin finally revealed, right infront of Yunho. Thanks for your comment, I finally figure out how I want the ending to turn out to be. Hehehe, so next update will be the ending. I hope I didn't dissapoint you with this update. 

rilakumaA@ I let you know the secret to my consistency, truth is I already had the story written somewhere else, I just have to proof reading it, over and over again before I finally satisfied with the plot then updated them. I'm squeezing ideas for the final chapter right now. Hope you enjoyed this update.

SeoulSoulMate@ Thanks for liking this fiction and for those lovely compliment. It means a lot to me. So you're new here aren't you? Well then, welcome to Asianfanfiction community. I'll be more than happy to update the fiction, glad you like it.

To: sifany4ever , 032491 , kawaii_massu , purewhite1981 , Joy16Woonie , thanks for subscribing.