Chapter 1 - New mission, an unexpected encountered

An Unexpected Meeting

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

-At the C.L.E.A.N.’s Headquarter, 9.00a.m.-

 

“C0eight, you got another mission. Retreat a secret book from the Hyuk’s resident. The details are in this document.”

 

The man in charge of the organization spoke to me from behind his office’s desk.   

One of his men hand me the red document, so it’s another of the top secret mission I guess. As usual, I accepted the mission and studied the file. It contains most of the info that I needed, like the blue print of the Hyuk’s resident, more like a mansion actually, the location of the secret book that I supposed to find and the number of guard that I supposed to take out. Nothing out of usual I guess.

 

That night I prepared for the action, I loaded my guns and put extra bullets inside my jacket, just in case. Finished with all the preparation I headed to my car and drive to the location. I parked a few meters away from the mansion, just to cover up my presence, a sneak in is better, especially when I don’t want to cause a lot of diversion. Everything was going through according to plan, just when I hold that required book, the alarm went on. It was a trapped. Someone had been expecting me after all.       

 

The first thing I should do is not to panic. I shot off the alarm; it was getting on my nerve. Just when I was about to make a run for it, I was surrounded by 50 guards. Great, this is just great. Like it or not I had to fight them all just to get away from this mess, and I did. Those years of training didn’t go to waste after all. I managed to make my escape from there, but I didn’t get lucky enough. I got shot, right in the middle of my stomach and blood was running out from it. I make a run for it, but I wasn’t strong enough to make all the way neither back to my home sweet home or to any close medical center. All I could remember before I passed out was limping on the sideway of the road with both of my hands were pressing on the wound, then I felt like everything turned into dark. I finally collapsed from losing too much blood.

 

End Changmin’s POV

 

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I was on my way back from the hospital when I saw a man lying on the roadside. I am a doctor you see, and being a doctor, I couldn’t ignore a dying person. So I stopped my car and examined the man. He was pale, yet he has this memorable features. That man was beautiful I have to say, beautiful than any other girls or man I’ve ever seen. I studied his wound and looked likes it wasn’t that bad, he just suffered from loss of blood. Not wasting any time, I carried him into the car and took him home with me. I should have taken him to the hospital but I didn’t. My instinct was telling me not to and I wasn’t exactly sure why.

Reached home, I took him into the guest room and placed him on the bed. I took out my equipment and was about to mend his wound, but I was stopped when I opened his blooded shirt and saw his bare body. He was gorgeous, that I could say, the perfect abs, toned skinned was absolutely . If it wasn’t for my conscious mind and his wound that needed to attend too, I would probably attack him, making him mine. Stupid Yunho, this isn’t time for this. This guy is dying for heaven sake, stop messing around. I needed to take care of his wound and his blood loss first. Lucky for me, I always had some extra blood spare in my house so I could use in any case of emergency.

An hour later, I finally finished. I put off the light and let him rest. I sat in the living room while carefully studied the bullet that I had taken out from that man’s bodies. It was unusually big and probably was a custom made. What did that guy ever did to deserve to be shot by something like this. With the questions lingering inside my head, I slowly drifted to sleep; the exhaustion that I had felt earlier was slowly taken over me.

 

 

 

Location: Jung Yunho's apartment, 6.00 a.m.

 

I woke up feeling all my body sore, I ended up sleeping on the couch, all my money spend to buy me that warm and cozy bed seemed wasted. Only then I remembered that I wasn’t alone, I had company. So quickly I got up and head to the guest room to check on my new patient. I opened the door and saw the bed was emptied but the blanket was still in a mess. He was already awake. Just then I heard a soft humming, it was a song but I didn’t know what the title was. I followed the humming and ended up in front of the bathroom. I opened the door and saw him while he was taking a shower. I could feel my eyes were about to pop out from the sockets. He was absolutely a breath taking, his body was absolutely perfect despite there were a few scars on his flawless body. What exactly have this guy been doing to earn such of scars on his body? He saw me, and smirked when he saw my expression, then he turned his body away from me while continued enjoying the shower.

 

“Like what you see, doc?” He said while continued scrubbing his delicate skin. I blushed; I couldn’t believe that I actually enjoyed seeing him in front me. I bowed and made my way out from the bathroom while saying sorry a few times before closing the door back. When I was about to leave the room, I heard him humming again, he really was enjoying himself inside there. I smiled to myself, glad that he was alright after all. I went into my room and decided to clean myself; I was wearing the same cloth for the last 24 hours.

 

When I was done changing and was about to check on him again, I stopped my half way there. I smelled something nice coming from the kitchen, seemed liked someone was cooking. I peeked and saw him cooking while wearing a red apron that I never used before. Well, I wasn’t actually a good cook anyway. I thought I was being as soundless as possible but clearly I was wrong.

“I hope you do like pancakes, doc.”

I came out from behind the door and greeted him.

“How do you feel this morning?” I asked him, he’s still my patient and I couldn’t help myself from feeling worry about him.

“Better, thanks to you, doc.”

“You know, we never properly introduced ourselves, and yet you kept on calling me doc. How did you know?” I asked him, I was really curious.

“That was easy, you mend my wound, took out the bullet from me and you had made a prefect blood transfusion on me, what else there is to say? You got to be a doctor.” Wow he was really an observant one.

“How you could be so sure that it was me? I could have called someone else to do that to you, you know?” I was trying to test him, how could he be so sure about all these.

“Nope, you didn’t do that. That room, when I was awake, didn’t have anybody else smells except from yours. So it must have been you, also I saw you sleeping while still holding the bullet in the living room.” I gave up, he absolutely a genius, he knows his way around.

“Wow, what are you, a wolf? You can smell me? Alright, you’ve got me. I’m Jung Yunho by the way, what’s yours?” I made my way sitting at the table.

“You can call me Max.” He placed two plates of pancakes on the table. One plate with two pancakes in it, while another one with 10 pancakes in front of him. He had already poured some honey and some butter on both of our pancakes. Smiling happily at me, he urged me to dig in and I did. The food was amazing I’ll tell you, he was definitely a good cook. And did I mentioned his enormous eating habit, he was practically gobbled up the food into his large mouth and before I knew it, he was already finished with his breakfast, while I was only beginning to start on my second pancake.

 

“Hey doc, where’s my stuff? The things that I had on me before you taken me in?” he asked me, while his eyes were looking around the place.

“Your cloth is in the dryer, I helped you washed them and your other things are inside the drawer by the nightstand in the room that you were sleeping in.”

“And my guns?”

“They’re in there as well.”

“Don’t you want to ask me anything about them?”

“Nope, I figured if you trust me enough someday you’ll tell me all about that by yourselves. There’s no need for me to into your business.”

He nodded, although I do want to ask him about his job, because normal person wouldn’t be carrying two guns with him and about the injuries that he had and even about the scars, I couldn’t. I got to at least respect his privacy.

“So you live here all by yourselves? Don’t you have any family?” Figures, he was changing the subject right away, from talking about him to me.

“I live here alone, I do have family but they live elsewhere. I thought I should learn to do thing myself. Can we just drop the subject? I don’t like to talk this much.”

“Let me guess, you were born in a wealthy family aren’t you? You family own a company or something, but because you don’t like to be pampered and living off your family’s name you decided to work own your own, built your reputation without involving any influences from them aren’t you?”

“Hospital actually, they owned a hospital. Wow, how did you know that? Have we met before? Or have you been stalking me or something?”

“Nope, didn’t have to, you seemed like the type of being raised in a good family. That’s all.”

 

Then we continued on talking and talking about random things, one that didn’t involved about his background, job and how he got the injuries. I felt really comfortable around him, like talking to a long lost friend. It had been a while since I was able to fell this way around someone, somehow he seemed like he understand me as much as I understand him. Done with the breakfast, he started to do the dishes, I offered to help but he refused to let me. By the time he was done with the dishes, I had already wearing my usual cloth to go to work. He went to retrieve his cloth in the dryer, put them on and took all his belongings from the bedroom he had been sleeping in. He seemed like he was about to leave also.

 

“Thanks for taking care of me doc. I’ll repay you someday, I should get going.” Just that? Is he really going to be alright? Will he get injured again? I couldn’t stop myself from wondering what’ll happen to him. Unconsciously I pulled him by his wrist, stopping him from leaving.         

“Will…will you be alright? You lost a lot of blood and your wound is still healing. Stay here for a couple of days, at least until the wound has fully healed, then I’ll be able to let you leave.”

 

Apparently, my grip on him wasn’t strong enough because the next thing I knew, I was being pinned by the wall by both of his hands. He stared into my eyes and I was totally drowned in his stare. Before I realized it, he slowly leaned in and captured my lips with his,  just for a peck, as if he was testing me, whether I’ll push him or not. I was already attracted to him from the first time we met and seeing this opportunity, I couldn’t let it go. Gently I wrapped my arms around his waist to bring his admirable body closer to mine while he carefully put his hands around my neck. It took us a while but we finally pulled away when the need of air became more vital, then he pulled me into a hug.

 

“Thanks for your concern doc; you’re the first that had ever taken care of me ever since my parents died. But I’ll be alright on my own.” He whispered into my ears while he was tightly hugging me. I felt that he slowly released me from his embrace and made his way out through the door, while I remained still in that spot, couldn’t get my brain get what was going on. As my brain slowly gripped on what was going on, I tried to chase after him only to be accompanied by the silence. He was long gone and I had no way of finding him again. He’s gone, and I probably won’t be able to see him again.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yay, that's my first chapter, so how do you like it so far? Do comment, I love to hear all about them.

 suzukikasami@ thanks for being my first commentor and subscriber, really appreciated it. Yup just thought the image of Changmin being a sniper really excites me, so here's an update!

ChangMiRuu@yup I think so too, interesthing imagining Min as an assassin. So here's another update!

to rilakumaA and lovehm92, thanks for subscribing.