Chapter 7

•Baby's Breath 안개꽃•

  "Chanyeol, why didn't you answer my call and who answered it?" Baekhyun questioned Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just continues typing on the computer and researching about Tiffany's condition.

  "Hey dude! I'm talking to you." Baekhyun started to get really impatient and banged his hand on the table.

Chanyeol just answered calmly, "You are always this impatient and that's why you only have one friend and that's me. I think Tiffany picked up the call."

  "WHAT?! Tiffany is back here again? Why?" Chanyeol almost got a shock of his life when Baekhyun shouted in his ears.

  "That's for me to know and for you to find out. But, why are you still so concerned? Didn't you already decided to break off any bond and relationship with this girl? I don't get you. You didn't even visit her these past 6 years."

Baekhyun remained quiet. He wasn't his usual self. He decided to just leave Chanyeol to continue with his work and head out of his office to get a cup of coffee.

He thought to himself, 'Why am I still so concerned?' Just then, he accidentally bumps into a girl. He bend down to pick up what the girl dropped and he saw the name he is dreading to see on the cover page of the file. Tiffany Hwang Mi Young.


sorry, cliffhanger and short chapter. feeling really tired now... Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

And Happy Birthday to our beloved shikshin, Choi Sooyoung! :3