Chapter 4

•Baby's Breath 안개꽃•

1 year passed..... Nothing changed...

Baekhyun is still studying at a college, enjoying his life without having to take care of Tiffany. Tiffany grew up a little and had started to learn how to walk. She wasn't adopted because Baekhyun requested it.

FLASHBACK

"Hi. Is this an orphanage? Hi! I'm a college male student. I left a baby at your orphanage someday ago, did anyone come and adopt her?" Baekhyun asked, hoping that she is not adopted yet because he had promised to still take care of Tiffany.

"Oh! The baby you're talking about, is it Tiffany?"

"Yes. So?"

"She's not adopted yet. Why is it so?" asked the lady.

"Oh! Can you please take care of the baby and not put her up for adoption? I will pay you well." Baekhyun tried convincing the orphanage manager.

"It's actually against our policy but since you are so sincere, I'll do it.", the lady agreed.

"Thank you so much! I'll sent money over monthly. Please update me on her health status too. Bye!", Baekhyun ended the call and heaved a sigh of relief.

He thought inside his mind, 'Thank God she wasn't adopted yet. Although I feel that I shouldn't take care of her, but since I promised and moreover knowing she have such a 'cruel' father, I feel really sorry and I hope she can feel the love too although she can't reunite with her father.'

FLASHBACK END

A year passed quickly after another and time flew very fast. At the same time, baby Tiffany slowly grew into a beautiful young woman. She had beautiful brown hair with strands of gold and her eyes form into crescent when she smiles.

"Hyori unnie, I've decided that I'll move out this month. I should stop relying on you anymore. Furthermore, I should start looking for my parents so we can reunite again." Tiffany said to the orphanage manager.

"My dear Tiffany, what makes you think you are relying on me? You are not a burden. Well, about your parents, I don't have a single clue about them. It wasn't them who sent you here. For the kids here, it's either their parents have met a accident and passed away or the parents themselves sent them here because they are poor. But for you, it's very different.", Hyori explained while sipping her hot coffee.

"Tell me more.If it isn't any of those two, who sent me here then?", Tiffany was very curious to know.

"Well, the only reason why you wasn't adopted is because this guy who brought you here told me to take care of you. He paid me money to pay for your any expenses. If I'm not wrong, he was a college student then. He had a really handsome face. Like a flower boy?", Hyori tried her best to remember everything that happened 19 years ago...

"So..that college guy paid for my everything? Do you have his number?", Tiffany asked, curious to know more about this person.

"Yupp.. Erm... his number, I will have to look for it. The last time I talked to him was like 4 years ago?" Hyori nods her head.

"Ok, but no matter what, I'll still be moving out before my college year starts. It's going to be really inconvenient to travel from here to there so I'll be renting an apartment there."