Chapter 6

•Baby's Breath 안개꽃•

Chapter 5 recap... Just in case you forgot what happened in the previous chapter.. (This is what always happen to me when an author never update for very long. I kinda forget the storyline and stuff that's why my objective I want to achieve in this fanfiction is that even if I don't update for very long, you'll still remember what this story is about when you see the title. ;D)

Well, the previous chapter talks about Tiffany going to the hospital for a check-up and ends up staying in the hospital because her conditions worsened. Then Baekhyun appeared in the chapter where he calls Chanyeol's phone and Tiffany picks it up. Upon receiving a rude response, Tiffany hangs the phone and Baekhyun decides to visit the hospital to check on his friend and invite him out for dinner.


Let the chapter begin...

Tiffany's POV

"I wonder who's that... It seems as though I heard his voice before... somewhere... But he've got such rude manners." I mumbled under my breath as I think deeply. Suddenly, "Miyoung ah! Done calling Hyori?" Chanyeol called out to me.

"Oh! Not yet... !" I totally forgot about calling her. I quickly dialled her number. After ringing for about a minute, she finally picked up.

"Hello?", she asked.

"Hyori unnie, it's me, Fany." , I answered back, trying to sound as cheery as possible.

"Ah! Why did you call? Did something happen? And why are you using Chanyeol's phone?", she shot me with all her questions.

"Chanyeol requested I stay cause I have to take some tests, and it's inconvenient to travel back and forth. Nothing is wrong with me. Oh! and my phone's battery has been used up already so I'm still charging it with Chanyeol's charger.", I answered back as my voice quivered a little.

How do I break the news to Hyori that i'm not fine and that my blood is abnormal. I just can't bring myself to say it out...

"Hello? hello?"

I replied  back, "I'm still here."

"I'll be coming over later. I've cooked dinner already and you will need your necessities. Wait for me, kay? I know hospital food .", Hyori replied not noticing the slight change in my voice.

"You don't have to do that... It's so late already. You always do that when I'm admitted to the hospital. I'm fine with hospital food, unnie. Just take a rest, You've done so much for me already. Taeyeon is here. Don't worry.", tears just welled up in my eyes.

Why did Hyori treated me so well? What if one day I just die like that... How can I repay her? She'll be all alone... I can imagine me leaving her.

"Tiffany, are you okay? I'll come tomorrow then. Take a good rest! God will always bless you. You can go through all these ordeals. Goodnight dear. I'll be hanging up already."

Before I could even reply, she had already hung up the phone.

Out of the blue, Chanyeol and Nurse Kim entered. I quickly wipe the tears and pretended to that nothing happened.

"Pani ah, let's go to your ward.", Taeyeon (aka Nurse Kim) pulled my hands and brought me to my ward.

Just when we are about to leave Chanyeol's office, a guy in his mid 20s barge in. He is tan and was wearing a checkered shirt. He had a baby face and he seem so familiar. His aura. His looks.

I was rooted to the ground for a moment when Taeyeon called out to me, "Pani? helloooo?"

"Oh,sorry Taeyeon unnie. Let's go!", I replied her and we walk towards my ward which is just 2 toilets beside Chanyeol's office. Yupp, that's how near it is. He said I needed close observation and it is more convenient to stay in a ward near his office.

When I entered my ward, I breathe in the purified air. Nothing changed. This was my ward ever since I don't know when. Chanyeol say he would give me my own ward because I am his special patient. Okay, actually I don't like the term 'special' used on me at all. Am I abnormal? Why me out of everyone?

Truthfully, Chanyeol had never ever reveal anything about my condition to me. I just don't know why... But this is up to me to find out before my life is taken away...


A/N:

Okay end of chapter 5! Give some feedbacks. yeah? (: