Chapter 5

•Baby's Breath 안개꽃•

 Tiffany’s POV

After hearing how Hyori unnie describe about my past, I feel like finding out more about it…… I want to know who my biological parents are. Are they still alive? These questions kept on pestering me for these past few days. I’ve finally decided that I would find out about my background as soon as I have find a place to settle down.

“Hyori unnie!”,  I called out to her. She was in the kitchen.

“What is it?”

“I’m going out for my check-up! I will be back home before dinner.” I told her before grabbing my sling bag on the sofa, and heading off to Seoul Hospital.

Ever since I was young, I experienced headaches very often. Hyori unnie was very worried then and she brought me to the doctor for a check- up. The doctor said I was perfectly alright but I continued to face this headache problem even until now so I have to go back once every 3 months to see if any tumour or sort is growing inside my head.

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung”, the nurse called my name.

“Coming.”, I said as I grab all my belongings on the bench as head inside the doctor’s room.

“Hi Dr Park! You’re looking as young as you were 10 years ago. Don’t tell me you use Botox?” Tiffany asked her doctor, trying to .

“Hahaha!!! You’re humorous, Miyoung. What if I do? Uh-oh!” he replied her with sarcasm.

Tiffany ignores him for calling her Miyoung because she was used to it already. Dr Park/Chanyeol and Hyori were the only two who call her by that name. Tiffany only allowed them to because Hyori is like her mother and Chanyeol has been her doctor since she was very young.

After the check-up, Tiffany sat on the chair waiting for the results.  Suddenly, her brain contracted and she felt the same pain she feels every month and day.

“Ahhhhh!!!” she shouted while holding on to her head as the pain is to incruciating to endure.

Chanyeol who was checking the data rushed over immediately to check on Tiffany and signalled the nurse to get her painkillers.

“Miyoung! Are you okay?” he asked her while snatching the painkillers from the nurse’s hands.

Tears start streaming down her cheeks as the pain was unbearable. She popped the painkillers into and swallowed it down with water. Chanyeol massages her head slowly to lessen the pain.

After she was much better, Chanyeol told her about her condition.

“Miyoung, I’m afraid to tell you this but you will have to stay in the hospital longer for monitoring. Your brain seems to be fine but your blood seems to be abnormal. I have to run a few more tests and it is inconvenient for you to travel back and forth, so it’ll be better for you to stay here for the time being. All your expenses will be taken care of.” Chanyeol told her slowly hoping that she will not be too shock from the result of the check-up.

“Okay… As long as it is convenient. But, please lend me your phone to call Hyori unnie, I told her that I’ll be going back for dinner.” She said in between pauses.

“Here! I’ll be back later.” He passed me his phone and walk away to give me my own space.

I seriously don’t know how I’m going to break this news to unnie… I’m very scared that she might be burdened again. How…?

I held on the phone for very long and suddenly, I felt the phone ringing.

Byun Baekhyun.

Mmmm... Who’s that? I decided to pick up the call.

“Hi?” I answered the phone.

“WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING CHANYEOL’S PHONE? WHERE IS HE??” he replied in an angry tone.

I was scared and quickly hung the phone up.

Baekyun’s POV

I called Chanyeol to ask him out for dinner. He was unlike me. He loves to help people and that is why he is a doctor. My phone rang for very long… Finally he is picking up!

“Hi?” a girly voice answered back.

I was angry. Who the hell is holding on to my friend’s phone?

I replied, “WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING CHANYEOL’S PHONE? WHERE IS HE?”

When I finish talking, I already hear a beeping sound on the line indicating that the other person had hung up. I was worried and decided that I should go to the hospital to look for him.


Annyeong! I'm back! I couldn't update... sorry..

Yesterday was Fany's birthday and my brother's birthday. I really envy those Thai-Sones that get to celebrate her birthday with her... And take selcas and chat...INTERACTION >< *JEALOUSSSSS*

This is my belated birthday message to my one and only, Hwang Miyoung Tiffany unnie~

Dear Myongie unnie,

 

 

I'm really glad that I've at least met you once. On 101211, you waved and eyesmiled to me. I hope you remember. Even if you don't, it's okay. :) I'm very sure in future, I will have more chance to see you! <3

To me, you're an angel. A princess. My forever eyesmiling unnie. My role model. And also my inspiration!

Your eyesmile never fails to make me smile. Thank you for being there for me, us, Sones~ (:

You're a brave and strong girl! Enduring the pain when you think of your late mother and also your family. Share the pain with SONEs:) Cry it out and don't keep it in your heart. Taeyeon unnie and the others are there for you~

I admire your passion! I will follow my heart and also pursuit my dreams like how you did.

"During those nine months, so many things happened and I went through so many different emotions and realized so many things. It was such an important time where I felt the precious value of the stage and the precious value of each other. And so I'm grateful." - Stephanie Hwang (Taeyeon's Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
 

Tiffany: “I love you. Sone, saranghaeyo.”

Me: "Nado saranghae! I know you love us more than chilli crabs!!!" ^V^

Tiffany: “Our loving fans, I can’t say anything else but to say that we love you. Thank you for always giving us energy and cheering us on. We will try to be more hard working!”

"Truthfully, I monitor Hyoyeon's dance and teach her how to dance."- Tiffany (Fanytastics know you're a pro!) *smiles*

 (MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! TIFFANY UNNIE IS CALLING ME~ >w<)

[WARNING!]

Spams of Tiffany Gifs~ Don't stroll down if you think you will die from looking at her pretty face. (:

 

It starts now... ;)

   

                         

 

 

CONTINUE~ ~ ~ <3

 

                                         

 

   

   

   

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU HWANG MIYOUNG~  Forever~ <3