Chapter 2

•Baby's Breath 안개꽃•

WOOOOHOOOOOOO~ 15 SUBSCRIBERS! Ü Thank you so much to all my readers! I hope I can finish two chapters but I'll give you 1 first. (: This chapter will be similar to chapter 1 but it will be in Baekhyun's POV.


"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!! PUT PUT PUT PUT PUT~", the loud music blasted in my ear.

I was used to it. Coming to the club almost every single day, I'm used to the loud music already. For the past one decade, I have been observing the changes of a club as time goes by. Well, there are only 2 things that have ever change.

1 is that music played in the club had change drastically for the past decade. From slow dancing music to RETRO POP to now what the humans call them, KPOP. I've observed this difference....as time goes by.

2nd thing I observe was that bouncers nowadays are much stricter? Bouncers in the past just neglect their work and hook up on girls. They would only do their job when a fight breaks out. Mmmmm.... that's weird... I guess modern people are more discipline during their worktime as compared to people from the past.

A y waitress walk towards me and wink at me before taking my order. I seriously hated those girls that keep on trying to flirt with me. They are just EEEWWWW! This is my 8th cup. I was getting a little tipsy so I decided to leave the club to head back home. I left a bill on the bar table top and left.

As I was walking towards an alley that was a shortcut to my house, I smelled something sweet and Mmmmm....tasty.

Just as I look up the sky, the clouds moved away to reveal a bright full moon glistening in the sky. I knew it. The craving will just occur anytime soon. But just as I walk in the alley, a strong smell hit me. My adrenaline shot up! It smelled so good. The smell of blood.....

I scan the alley and saw a figure curled up sitting at a corner. I called out to it, "Hey you!" The figure jumped a little and I could see her under the dim lamp light. I shouted to her again, "What are you doing here?" I didn't know why I shouted at her but that is how I act when I'm drunk. The girl panicked when I shouted to her and tried to run away. I saw a bump at her waist and he hit me that she is pregnant. I dashed and stood in front of her before she can run out of the alley. I don't know why but I spouted something out of my mouth. Perhaps I was too thirsty. I said to her, "I'm really thirsty now. And I would like you to helpp me quench my thirst."

She step away from me and replied, "What...What must I.....I d....o?" She was shivering tremendously. I was scared that I would lost control. The vampire in me is very desperate. I walk closer to her. And she suddenly started to sob. "Please do not do anything to me. I have a child... Please..." she begged me.

The drunk side of me took over me and I started asking nonsensical questions. "What's your child name? Huh?"

"Hwang Miyoung, Tiffany" she replied me. It is a beautiful name.... I thought to myself.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!", out of the blue she shouted.

She fell to the ground and I can see a puddle of water. I guess that her water bag must have burst. I had read about it when I was bored. About pregnancy and stuffs, etc....

I was shook out of my druken state when she shouted. I quickly run to her and asked her, "Gwenchana?" Blood started flowing out. The baby might be in danger if I don't quickly deliver it. I checked her lower private part and I saw a part of the baby's head portruding out. I called her to push harder. With her last push, a loud cry filled the quiet night. I was happy that the baby is safely delivered. Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my hands. It's the mother of Tiffany. "Thank you..."She mouthed me. "It's Baekhyun."

"Thank you so much Baekhyun.... Please take good care of her and please do not give her to the Byun family. Please keep it as a secret. Thank you so mu...ch." I was still thinking why she doesn't want me to give her to a Byun family. Well, I'm a Byun. Should I tell her?

I noticed her that she was still suffering and decided to end her life by her blood so she could rest in peace earlier.

I bite her but just then I realise that Tiffany is still attach to the umbilical cord that links her and her mother together. I quickly cut it off, hoping that the venom had not spread....


 

Well, how was it? I hope my readers like it. Ü

Please drop a comment below! Thank You~<3