Chapter 3

•Baby's Breath 안개꽃•

Baekhyun's POV

"Why did I even bring this baby? Huh? That pregnant girl don't even have any relation with me."

'You should just leave this baby by the roadside!' the devil in me scolded me.

'No way! You killed that young pregnant lady and you want to abandon this child? Shut up Devil Baekhyun!' the angel side scolded the devil.

I am getting headaches when the 2 imaginery figure keep bickering in my head. I shook my head, hoping to get the noise out.

'Seriously! I promised the lady I will take care of her daughter.' , I thought in my head. 'What trouble have I gotten myself into? With a baby around, that means no CLUB, no FREEDOM!?!!! And lastly.... I have to take care of the baby 24 hours.. That's.... That's tough. I'm only a 22 year old. Ok! I mean 100 year old.'

I look at Tiffany who is now sleeping soundly on my comfy bed. I look at her and seem to see a glowing light around her.

In olden days, old folks believe that if you see someone glow, that means that person will make a great impact in your entire life.

I take a closer look but the glow had disappear. I sniff Tiffany to see if she smell like blood but suprisingly, she doesn't. There is a sweet milky smell on her. It smells really good.

The innocent sleeping baby that was lying on the bed was clueless that her mother had passed away while giving birth to her. I felt guilty for not being able to bring that lady to the hospital. If I did, she could have survived. I felt the remorse overwhelming me. It hit me again why the lady doesn't want me to pass her daughter to a Byun. I went to my high-teched computer and key in her daughter's name. There's nothing! I decided to key in Byun family. If she's married to a rich Byun, then she will be afriad that someone will come looking for Tiffany, from the Byun family. I was right!

The article goes: Hwang married to Byun.

Hwang Miyeon aged 21 is married to Byun Baekhon, the millionaire that owns the famous hotel in Seoul. Congratulations! blahblahblah.........etc etc.........

So this make sense now. Tiffany's surname can be Hwang cause her mother's also a Hwang. But why....? Byun Baekhon must be her father, but why doesn't Miyeon wants her daughter to be returned to her biological father?

I click on the next search result page. There is nothing.... Wait!

People said they saw Byun Baekhon heading to a hotel with a woman but that's not her wife.

So I somewhat understand already. This Miyeon lady ran away maybe she was tortured so she does not want her daughter to lead the same life as her so she escaped and called me not to give her daughter to the Byun family

"But no matter what, I can't keep this child. I should just sent her to an orphanage and keep her identity as a secret."

I decided that i would sent her to the orphanage early the next day. Then I will visit her when I'm free, just to make sure she is safe and sound.

He left his desk and went to sit beside Tiffany who is still sleeping soundly. He started to pat her as he continue saying, "I am really sorry but I have a life to lead.  I..I can't take good care of you. When you're at the orphanage, there'll be better people to take care of you. I'm really sorry that I killed your mum. I hope you can forgive me and grow up to be a beautiful lady."

I woke up really early the next morning. I placed Tiffany in a basket and covered her small frail body with a thick pink-coloured quilt. I carried the basket and walk to the orpanage. I knocked on the door 2 times and I could hear shuffling sounds of a lady walking.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" an middle-aged lady asked me.

"I found this baby when I was taking a stroll." I lied and pointed to the basket I was holding.

"Don't you want to take her in?" She asked me. I shook my head, but deep inside I was feeling really guilty.

"I'm still a student. I can't." I told her. She nod her head and took the basket from my hands. I took out a fake note with Tiffany's name on it from my pocket and said, "I found this note on the basket. I think this is her name." I passed it to her and watch her close the door in my face.

A drop of tear rolled down my eyes. I cannot believe that I would do such a cruel thing. I am already a monster but what I did made me one even more. I quickly wipe away my tear and shove my hands in my warm pocket. I thought of buying a newspaper and headed to the news stand. I picked up a newspaper and folded it into half. I paid the seller and left for home. When I flipped open the newspaper, the headline caught my eyes.

Famous Millionaire, Byun Baekhon's wife found dead at an alley.

-continue- 2 bite marks are found on her neck and her baby was missing from her womb. It is believed that the baby was delivered before she died. Police are still investigating the case and the funeral will take place tomorrow. Upon receiving the news of the death of his wife, Byun Baekhon stated, "Although I've lost my wife, I will definitely find my child back." Mrs Byun, the milliionaire's mother also added, "I've lost my daughter-in-law and grandchild. I am equally sad but I believe my son will be able to move on and not dwell in the past. I really hope she will rest in peace."


TADA! Chapter 3 is up! Thanks for those who commented on the previous chapter. I'm really thankkful! Ü

If this chapter isn't good, I am really sorry. I'm in a bad condition now... Having runny nose and cough... Huhuhu:(

And furthermore, this story was deleted when I finish it because of network connection problems... ):


@LuciaLuu: Hey! Thanks for commentingÜ Continue reading! And you will know what will happen to Fany;)

@FanyLover99: Hi! I'm not gonna tell ya! *smirks* Renesmee is a child of a human and a vampire but Tiffany isn't so..... I'm just gonna let your imagination run wild.

@jueunyon: What makes you so sure that I'm your unnie? Huh? HAHAHA!!! Just Kidding(: Thanks for commenting and loving my fanfiction! Ü Here's chapter 3 for ya! :D