My Heart

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Minho's P.O.V :

I LIKE HIM? NO, IT CAN'T BE... BUT IT IS. OH NO!!! He is happy, and has a nice guy who treats him well, so why would I like him? Maybe I am just sick... Oh who am I fooling? I like the kid. But, for some odd reason... it feels good. I like to like him. I love to like him. I love the feeling. I have never felt this way before. I like him... I like him... I LIKE HIM!!! Soon, I heard the house door open, and I went downstairs. I saw Taemin, and he was... smiling wider than usual? " WOW!!! What happend to you? " " Oh, uh... nothing. Just... nothing." I looked at him with a smirk to cover up my true feelings. " Did something happen with Soojoo? " He just kept smiling. " Well... maybe a little thing happend." " Well talk man!!! Tell me!!! " " Isn't it great that we only have a few more weeks in school? " " Don't change the subject!!! Tell me... please!!! " I gave a pout, and I think that cracked him. " Ok fine! Well, you see... Soojoo... kinda... sorta... did..." " Yessssss??? " " Asked me out all over again." My heart tore in half. " Oh... what did you say? " I really am happy for him... but I want him to myself... how selfish!!! " I said yes, only if he is really changed. I think I finally forgive him for everything. I have learned that he's a pretty great person to be around, and there's no one else I would want to be with. I love him, Minho." I forced a smile. " Well, that's great. I... I think I will just go to bed now." " Oh... ok. Hey, did something happen to you? You look depressed." " Oh, no. I'm fine." " Well, sweet dreams." " Thanks." I dragged myself up the glass stairs that never seemed to have any prints on them. I plopped down on my bed. I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At school(Still Minho's P.O.V):

As I was walking down the hallway, I saw Soojoo being swormed by girls. He saw me. " Minho!!! Hey Minho!!! " He got up from where he was sitting. He walked over to me with a limp. " What's wrong with you? " " Oh, the limp? Some of those girls were sitting on me. Anyway, have you seen pokkiw... I mean Taemin? " I thought about it. He usually heads to school while I am asleep, so I never see him in the morning. " No, I haven't." Just when he was about to say something else, we heard the doors open. We turned our heads, and our mouths dropped. There was quiet. Just quiet. It was Taemin... or at least I think it was. He had no glasses, a colorful striped shirt, black pants, and a chain necklace. Crap, Taemin!!! I was just starting to get over you!!!

 

Taemin walked to us. We still had our mouths open. " Hey guys! Did you miss me this morning? " AHHH!!! HE HAD NO BRACES EITHER? We said nothing. Taemin frowned. Soojoo tried to speak to his boyfriend, but couldn't. " You... you and... the clothes... and the hair... when did... oh, Taemin! Taemin frowned even more. " Guys, does it really look that bad? " Soojoo doesn't like to see his boyfriend sad, so he started to speak. " Taemin... you look amazing right now!!! It's unreal. You looked great to me before... but wow!!! " Taemin quickly pecked Soojoo on the lips and smiled. His eyes sparkled. " You really think so!!! Thank you!!! What do you think, Minho? I went to the dentist this morning and I had these contacts. I also had these clothes, but never thought to wear them. I curled my hair this morning also. So... how do I look? " He did a little turn. I wanted to say " Oh Taemin, you look beautiful today!!! " But insted I said: " Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think I know you. You aren't nerdy like my friend, Taemin. I really wonder where he went. I'm starting to get worried." Taemin punched me playfully. " Hey! I'm still the same. I'm only hot now!!! " " Don't lie to yourself!!! " He smiled. " Um Taemin... can I talk to you for a moment? " Taemin nodded and took Soojoo's hand. Why must I like Taemin!!!??? " Sorry Minho, we will be right back.

Taemin's P.O.V :

Soojoo pulled me around the corner, and took my hand. " Yes, Soojoo? Is something wrong? " " It's just.... why? " " Why what? " " Why the clothes, and the hair, and the contacts? " " But you just said..." " I know what I said and I ment it, but just... why all of the sudden? " I had no choice but to tell the truth. " Well... you see... since we are dating now, I wanted to look like your boyfriend. I wanted you to be proud of me." Soojoo squeezed my hand tighter, and kissed my forehead. " Taemin, listen to what I am about to say. I love you. I don't want you to change. Not for me, and not for anyone else. Who cares what people think? I sure don't. Taemin... I'm very proud of you." I looked into his eyes, that were staring back at mine. " Thank you, Soojoo." I pulled him into a hug. He pulled away and smiled. " I love you too Soojoo, but I think I will wear clothes like this more often! They really fit my body shape!!! " " Body shape!?!?!? Now you just sound like a woman!!!! " " That's right!!! A woMAN!!! " He laughed at my stupidness. " Oh Taemin! I will be bringing you lunch today, so wait for me." He then went his own way. I went to go find Minho, so we could walk to class. " Hey, let's go Minho." " Well, I guess I could go with you. I can't seem to find Taemin anywhere. Oh well, I guess he ran away." I laughed and just walked to class with Minho.

Lunch Time(Still Taemin's P.O.V)

" Taemin, you know I have to leave soon, right? " " Don't go!!! Stay here with me!!! " " I would love that more than anything... but I don't belong here anymore. I'm so used to Tokyo now." I gave a pout. " Taemin, don't do that." I pouted harder. " Taemin, that's enough. It won't work! " I pouted as hard as I could. " Taemin, don't make me not talk to you! " I shook his shoulder a little, but he said nothing. " Soojoo? SOOJOO!!! DON'T IGNORE ME!!! " He said nothing at all. I started to fake cry. " Oh gosh Taemin... i'm sorry!!! " I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore. " HAHAHA!!! YOU ARE SOOOO GULIBUL, HYUNG!!! "He started frown, but then laugh and flicked my forehead. " You're too cute to be mad at !!! " " I know!!! " " But really, Taemin. The reason I asked you if you remember that I'm leaving soon is because... I want you to come with me, Taemin." I choked on some banana milk. " TOKYO!!! I don't know Soojoo. It's not that I don't love you or anything, it's just I have never been that far away." " Taemin, it's okay. You don't have to decide now anyway. You only have 1 more week of school after today. Just tell me by the end of the week. Take your time." " Thank you, Soojoo." I hugged him. Tokyo, Japan... wow!!!