Love Is In The Air

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Taemin's P.O.V :

It was a long day yesterday, and I am just glad I got some good rest. I opened my eyes, trying to get up from my bed, only to relize I wasn't in my bed. I was Soojoo's car. Oops, I forgot about yesterday! It was a fun day yesterday, but I said I loved him. But you know something... I really do love him, and I can't help it. It doesn't mean I fully forgive him for everything he has done, but some things I forgive more than others. " Soojoo... Soojoo, wake up!!! " " No! 5 more mins! Can't I just have 5 more mins?! " " No!!! Wake up, you have to take me home!!! " He rose up and kissed my cheek, but went back down. " Hey! Wake the hell up!!! If you do, I will love you forever!!! " He started to talk in a drowsy voice. " You already do, remember." He was right. Darn!!! " Well if you don't wake up, I woke kiss you anymore!!! " His eyes popped open and he rose up. " Okay, okay!!!! I'm up." " Thank you! Now take me home, my parents are probably worried about me." I looked at the clock, and it said 8:00. " OH, CRAP!!! MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!!! " " Don't worry, I will take you home now." " Thank you, but hurry!!! There's only 1 hour left until school starts!!! " Soojoo cranked up the car, and drove faster than the speed limit. Lucky for us, we didn't get stopped by the cops. We finally reached the home. " Well, I am here! Thanks for the drive. " " No problem. Dont eat lunch! I will visit you during free period and bring some food, so just hold out until then. I will see you then." " Okay! Bye!!! " I watched him drive off. I miss him already!!! What type of sap am I??? I went into my house, but my parents were standing there. " Oh, hello mother... father. How are you? " My parents looked at eachother and smiled. " We are great. How are you and Soojoo??? " My mom said that with a wink. I knew what she was thinking. EWWWW!!! " I think I will just go get dressed. I ran upstairs to my room, and put on my neatly layed out clothes. Once I did that, I went to see what Minho was doing. He was sitting on the bed, looking right at me, with a smirk on his face. " So Taemin, where have you been? " " You are as gross as my parents. I'm going to head to school. I'll see you there." I ran downstairs, and out the house. That was not what I expected to happen!

At school, free period (Minho's P.O.V) :

Once I arrived at school, I was shocked to find Taemin surrounded by a bunch of people. I went over to see what was wrong. He was looking around, not knowing what was going on. Everyone was... trying to talk to him about Soojoo. He looked scared, probably because no one ever talked to him. I pushed my way through the crowd, and grabbed Taemin. When we were walking away, I put my arm around Taemin, and one of the students spoke up. " You better not do that!!! Baek Soojoo would not like you to put your arm around him." I just kept walking, and I heard footsteps. " Hey, Minho!!! " It was Soojoo. I quickly unwraped my arm from around Taemin. " Hello, Soojoo. What brings you here? " " I was going to eat lunch with Taemin." I heard Taemin's stomach growl. " Well, I guess I will leave you to it." I walked away, with my heart... broken. I don't like him! I don't like him! I don't like him!!!

Taemin's P.O.V :

Free period was only 15 mins., so I had to hurry and eat. Soojoo took me to the outside area where we sat on benches. " OH MY GOSH!!! I AM STARVING!!! THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!!! " " No problem, eat as much as you can." Before I could grab the chopsticks, he grabbed them. He picked up some rice. " Open wide." " Hey!!! I can do it myself." " But I want to do it!!! " " Fine, but hurry. My stomach is eating itself! " He fed me the rice with a smile. " Thank you!!! " " Oh, you have some left." He lifted my chin up and kissed me. " Hey, not at school!!! " He smiled, and did it again anyway. I rolled my eyes, and he kept feeding me. " Now drink some banana milk before you get dehydrated." " Have you and my mother been talking? You sound just like her!!! " " I just don't want my Taemin getting sick." I rolled my eyes again. " I love you so much." " I wish you would stop saying that!!! " " But I can't help it." He stood me up, and twirled me around while he was singing a song. " My Taemin, oh how I love my Taemin!!! " He picked me up bride style, and I laughed and hit his arm lightly. " Put me down! " " Not until you say " Oh oppa, I love you so much!!! And you are the hottest guy on the planet. " " Why in the world would I say that? " " You won't say it, I won't put you down." I gave him a mean glare. " Fine! Oh... O... O... O..." " Ppa, is what I think you're looking for. " I stuck my tounge out at him. " Oh oppa, I love you so much. " " And??? " " And you are the hottest guy on the planet." " Thank you!!! " He put me down, and I blushed." " Now say something about me." " You are a nerd who wears geeky glasses with weirdo braces who always has inhaler breath." I knew he was joking by the smirk on his face. GRRR!!! " I don't want your kisses or " I love you's " anymore!!! " He grabbed me and kissed me anyway and said " I love you." I smiled and gave him a hug. I heard the bell ring, time for class! " Well, I guess I will see you later." He grabbed my hand, and started to speak into my ear. " I will walk you to class from now on." I blushed, but pulled my hand away. " I don't know, Soojoo. We might get weird stares." " So, who cares??? " I really didn't think it was a good idea, but before I could protest more, we were already walking in together, our fingers intertwined. I was right, we got looks. But not just ordinary looks... jelouse looks. I thought about how Minho used to walk me to class. I sighed, but kept walking until we reached my door. " Well, this is my stop. Thank you for the food today." I blushed. He smiled and nodded, but then walked off. I sighed and walked of into the classroom. Why does Minho keep popping into my mind?

At home(Minho's P.O.V) :

Taemin came to my room, and my heart broke even more when I saw his face. " Hey Minho, want to go out for the rest of the day? " I looked up, confussed. " Don't you and Soojoo have someplace to go? " " I don't think so. He told me something, but I forgot, oh well! Anyway, want to go out for the rest of the day? " " Sure! Let me grab my keys and we can... " " Oh no! We are walking today. It will give us more time to talk." I sighed. " Fine! Where should we go first? " " I don't know. Let's just walk and talk until we see something. " He grabbed my hand and I followed him out the door, and we started our adventure. We went everywhere! We went to the movies, the arcade, to the art museum, and even to the zoo. It was fun today, but there was one place I really wanted to go. " So Minho, I only have enough energy to go to one more place. You choose this time. Where should we go? " " Let's go to the rollerskating! That will be fun! " " Okay! " He smiled that shiney metalic smile, but it soon faded, and his eyes went wide. " MINHO... WHAT TIME IS IT??? " I looked down at my watch. " It's 8:00. Why? " He looked like he was about to pass out, and grabbed his inhaler. " What's wrong, Taemin? " " Minho... I... I'm sorry. I have to go somewhere. I'm so sorry. Maybe some other time." I watched Taemin run away.  My heart exploded. What is wrong with me??? Why do I feel this way? I am going crazy. But now I relize something... I like him... and he is being taken away from me. OH CRAP... I LIKE HIM!!!

Taemin's P.O.V : 

I ran as fast as my feet could go to the roller rink. How could I forget that my boyfriend... I mean Soojoo, asked me to go skating. Oh gosh, he probably left already! I really hope he is still there. I am the worst boyfriend... I mean friend. I finally reached the skating rink, and I ran inside. I looked all over the place, and I couldn't see him anywhere. I sat down on a bench, and panted from running all over the building. Someone touched my shoulder, and I turned around. It was Baek Soojoo. " Oh, I am so sorry Soojoo!!! I didn't mean to keep you waiting. It's just that time sliped my mind. I'm sorry. Forgive me, please!!! " " It's cool, Taemin. I would wait forever for you." I blushed and hugged him. " Where were you anyway? " " Oh, I was out with Minho." His smile turned into a frown. " Oh, Minho... Anyways, I really wanted to ask you something tonight." " Which is??? " He got down on 1 knee. I knew what was comming. " WAIT!!! I'M NOT READY YET. IT WOULDN'T BE THE BEST RIGHT NOW. I MEAN, I AM 17, AND YOU ARE ALMOST 20. WE SHOULDN'T GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW. I LOVE YOU AND ALL, BUT I STILL HAVE TO GO TO COLLAGE, GET A JOB, BUY A HOUSE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY IT WOULD TAKE TO HAVE A WEDDING? " I thought for a second. I am rich, aren't I... darn!!! " LOOK, WHAT I MEAN IS..." " WOW, STOP RIGHT THERE!!! I wasn't going to ask you to marry me! Not yet anyway. I was going to ask you something else... something I have never asked anyone else." He grabbed my hand, and kissed each one of my fingers. Was something wrong? " I just wanted to ask you... give me another chance, Taemin. I really love you. I have never loved anyone in my entire life. We have done it before... so let's try it again. Will you be my boyfriend again... please? " I looked at him, and then looked down. " I don't know Soojoo, you have hurt me in ways you shouldn't hurt people. Like telling them you don't want to see them. That you don't love them. Not answering the door when they come to apologize. Not giving them a chance to say sorry. Throwing away everything they gave to you. I don't know if I can risk all that happening again." I started to cry a little, but the tears dried fast. " Please Taemin. You don't know how sorry I am. Actually i am not even sorry anymore, I am beyond that now. " He gripped my hand tighter. I sighed. " You get 1 more chance. And if you mess up the slightest bit..." " I won't!!! I promise on my life!!! " He locked our fingers together. " I just need you. I want you so much that I could die." He stood me up and hugged me, and I hugged him back. " I love you." I looked up at him, and kissed him lightly. " I love you too... Baek Soojoo."