Goodbye, Soojoo/ 2 Years Later

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

(Taemin's P.O.V:)

" Taemin! Taemin-ah, wake up!!! Taemin!!! " I woke up to the sound of my name being called, but didn't open my eyes. I just layed there, tired, and still thinking of what happened last night. " Taemin!!!! Wake the hell up!!! " I finally opened my eyes. " Wha..." I was stopped wiith a kiss on the lips, a soft one. I smiled, but was still tired. Minho started to speak. " Good! You're awake." He ruffled my hair, and I smiled. I finally sat up, but noticed something shocking. " Where is all of Soojoo's stuff??? " Minho looked at me. " That's what I was waking you up for. I found this note." I put my contact lenses in, and read the note out loud. The note read:                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

 

     Dear Taemin and Minho, I hope Minho understood what I said yesterday. I really ment it. Anyway, I won't be coming back to korea, ever. So come and see me at the airport at 3:25. It will be your only chance. From the lovable, Baek Soojoo. P.S. : Don't forget me!!! P.S.S. : Hurt Taemin Minho, and like I said, it's your !!!! Luv yu!!!

 

 

My mood got sad. I still loved Soojoo, and always will. I didn't want him to go!!! AH!!! CURSE MY WEIRDO LIFE!!!! " So, are we going or not, it's 3:00 " My eyes widened. " Let's go!!! Hurry!!! "

We soon arrived to the airport, and it was crowded. Minho was holding my hand so I wouldn't get lost or anything(I blushed.). " Where is he? It's 3:23 now." Minho said. I looked all around, and finally spotted his red bag with the teddy bear hanging off of it that I gave him on his birthday. " There he is!!! " I said while leading Minho over to the boy. " Ah, you found me. Good. I was starting to think you weren't coming." We both smiled, but mine soon dropped because of my sadness. " The real reason I asked you guys down here is to talk to you, Taemin. Alone." I looked at Minho, and I let go of his hand. " Good!!! You first, Taemin." Soojoo pulled me off in a direction, far from Minho. " Did I say or do something to make you leave? If so, I'm really sorry!!! I didn't mean to..." " Taemin, you did nothing. I just need to go and leave you and Minho to... be together." He smiled lightly. I had one question sticking to m mind. " Soojoo, w... why did you let me go? " " Because I love you." " What? If you loved me as much as you say you do, then you would've kept me! " " Oh yah, that's right. I would've, huh? Well, I guess I don't love you then." " Hey!!! " " Calm down!!! I was only kidding. The real reason I let you go is because of Minho. I didn't notice how much you liked Minho, until the roller rink. I tried to ignore it, but it didn't go away. I decided to accept it when you told me you wanted to come with me to Japan. That's why I told you that I would go and get your stuff. I wanted to talk to Minho... to make you happy." " Soojoo, I don't know what to say. Thank you so much." " It's my pleasure. I would do anything for you if it would make you happy.

I smiled. " Look, I just wanted to tell you to treat Minho like you treated me. Let him lead you, because you will go great places with him. Minho's a great guy, but even though you can't see it, he is very sensitive. I can tell he will do anything for you. Take care of him, and he will take care of you." I couldn't say anything. Tears were trailing down my face. I hugged him. " I'll miss you. So much, Soojoo." " I will miss you also, my Taemin. I might die from missing you so much." He kissed my cheek. " Tell Minho I said goodbye. Take care, Taemin." Just like that, he was gone. I walked back to Minho. " He's gone? " I wiped my eyes. " Yah." " Are you crying? " " Yah." " Did Soojoo say something?! " " Yah." " Taemin, are you okay? " I looked him in the eyes. " No. No i'm not, Minho." Minho hugged me and rubbed my back in circles, calming me down. Slowing down my tears. " I love you." " I love you too, Minho. I really do."

2 years later(Still Taemin's point of view):

Me and Minho have finally gotten everything straitend out in our lives. We have now bought a house, and finally are happy. I couldn't feel any better. But soon enough, the phone rang. I got up from our bed, and picked it up. " Hello? " " Hello, Taemin-ah. " I know that voice. I could never forget it. " SOOJOO!!! OMG I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! " He laughed. " I miss you too, Taemin. How are you and Minho? You're still together, right? " I smiled through the phone. " Of course, and we're doing great. " " That's good. Taemin, there's someone I'd like you to meet someone. " He said, and I heard him hand someone else the phone. " Hello? " It was a lighter voice than Soojoo's, and even a bit lighter than mine. " Taemin? " " Yes? Who am I speaking to? " " I'm Soojoo's boyfriend. Who are YOU? " " Be nice! You are his hyung! " I heard Soojoo say. " Umm... Hello. My name is Taemin. I am 19 years old. " " Hi. I am shinkai hazumi. I am 22. Nice to meet you. Sorry I was so mean over the phone. I just... am the jelouse type. " I laughed. For a hyung, he's really cute! " Were did you meet him? " I asked as Soojoo got back on the other line. " He's great, isn't he?! When I got back to Japan, I got a bit sick. So, I went to the doctors, and it turned out to be something much more serious. I was brought to the hospital, and in my room, was another person. Shinkai Hazumi. We shared that room for 11 days, until I had to leave. He soon found me again, and we have been together ever since. " " Wow. So romantic!!! " " Thanks. So, where is Minho? " " He stepped out for a bit. " " Soojoo!!! I need you!!! " I heard from the other end. " Well Taemin, it's been nice talking to you again. " " You too Soojoo... you too. " We said our goodbyes and, hung up. Soon after that, the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. It was Minho. " Hello, Yeobo! " I said. He said nothing. " Minho? " He just stood there, smiling. He kissed me. I felt something go into my mouth, but it wasn't his tounge. He pulled away. " Surprise, Yeobo! " He said. I spat the thing that tasted like metel out, and my eyes widend. Is was a golden wedding band. " M-Minho... " " Marry me Taemin... please. " I started to cry. " I-I'm sh-shocked. " He smiled. " That was the point. I have been thinking latley, and I can't wait any longer. I just want you as mine, forever. Please marry me, Taemin. " I didn't have to think. " Yes, Minho. Yes. " He picked me up and spun me around. " I love you! " I said as I put the ring on. " I love you soooo much, Taemin. You don't even know. " Love... is good. At first he was nothing I wanted... but most definantly something I needed.