My Secret

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Minho's P.O.V :

Me and Taemin... I mean Tae, went shopping for my room. The scary thing was... I liked it!!! When we came home, I thanked the family once again for letting me stay there, and fed my dog. It has been 3 weeks, and I am still thanking them. I went shopping for m room so late because I am a lazy bum... not really!!! The real reason is because I have had more shifts for work, more homework, and have been hanging out with Tae. My attachment with Tae is... well... great. I am not even worried about liking him anymore because I have learned how to control my feelings, but of course there are some feelings telling me to pull him in and kiss him, but we are brothers now... right? As I was saying before, we came home and I thanked his mom and dad, and headed upstairs with Tae. I was so tired of the long walk of the stairs, but the elevator was so... rich! The whole house was anyway, but I liked it... I liked him. We headed into my room to set up the stuff, and we would get the table and stuff later. " Hey Tae." " Yah? " " What is in that white door? " He looked away and hesitated. " Why do you ask? " " Oh, no real reason... I just wanted to know because it is so secretive." " Nothing is in that room. Just cobwebs and old dust." " Oh." He changes the subject. " Hey, do you want the posters above your window or below? " " Ummm... put them up." " Okay!!! " We spent 2 hours working on my room, and when it was done, I was happy and thanked Taemin. Soon after, we went for lunch. While Taemin was driving, I couldn't decide where to go. " Where would you like to go, Tae? " " I don't know. Where od you want to go? " " IDK? " " Well, how about we go to brazo de mercedes. " I don't know, Tae. That sounds too expencive!!! " " Don't worry about it... I will pay. I owe you anyway." " Umm... I guess." We arrived shortly and were seated. I got dirty looks because they could tell I was a poor guy. " What can I get you, Lee Taemin? " WOW!!! He was so famouse here!!! They knew his name and everything!!! " I will just have a steak, you know how I like it." " Of course, sir. And for... um... him? " He gave me a look like I was filth. " Ummm... do you have cheeseburgers? " Everything stopped. The violen stopped playing and eveyone looked at me, and only me. I was damp from my embarrassment. But I heard something from Taemin that I never thought I would hear at a time like this... laughter. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You are so funny Minho!!! Do we have cheeseburgers? HAHAHA!!! Wow, that was funny!!! He will take the same thing as I." Taemin was laughing like it was his last laugh. I closed my eyes and just waited for my food to get here. Once it arrived. I was lost. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??? HOW WAS TAEMIN EATING IT SO EASY? DO YOU USE CHOPSTICKS, A FORK, YOUR HANDS... WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO??? " Taemin... how do I eat this? " " You just cut it with your knife." I started cutting it in the wrong way, and it ended up being a mushy mess!!! " HAHA!!! Here, let me do it." He gave me his plate of food to eat, and cut my messy food into perfect peices. I hate to say it, but this steak is pretty good!!! After eating, we went back to the car and went back home. Thanks alot Taemin, but I will just stick to cheeseburgers.

Taemin's P.O.V :

I sat in my room with the door opened, looking at the white door the Minho was not allowed into. Should I tell him what's in that door... no. If I do, and he finds out I lied, we might not be friends anymore. My thoughts were interupted by a calling of my name. " Taemin, can I come in? " " Oh, sure!!! " I decided to use this chance to test him. " Hey Minho, if someone lied to someone else, and then waited a while before telling them that they lied, should that person be that person's friend anymore? " " It all depends, really. If someone did that to me, It's possible that I would forgive them." Possible... that's good enough for me. " Oh. It's funny that you say that... because I need to tell you something." He gave me a look, and wraped his arm around my shoulder. " What is it... tell me anything you want. " I... well, you see... I wasn't quite honest with you at the the begining when I brought you to my house." " What do you mean? " " Well, remember when I said I had a boyfriend, but kinda used him? " " Yes... go on." " Well.. the truth is... " My heart was racing, but it was Minho I was talking to, and I know him pretty well now. " Well... the truth is... he was my reall boyfriend. I didn't use him at all. I loved him, and he loved me. I just didn't want anyone, especially you, to know I was gay because I thought they would judge me. I didn't mean to lie, I just... I don't know." I started to cry, but smiled a little bit. " Well, there you are, my secret. I am just glad that it is all over!!! " I felt his grip on my shoulder loosen, and then it was relesed. I looked up at him, and he just stared at me. It wasn't a mean stare, or a mad stare, but a... stare. " M... Minho... you alright??? " " Am I alright? Do you want the truth? Or do you want me to make up a stupid lie? " " Please Minho, you must understand." " Understand what, Taemin? Understand how you lied to me? Understand that I trusted every word you said? Understand that I got too attached to you? " I didn't understand the last part, but then it was clear once he did it. He came up to me and kissed my lips for 5 seconds. It was wonderful, but I understand it was out of anger, he was caught up in the moment. " What have you done to me, Taemin? " He left my room, and shut his door tight. He left me there, dazed. I had no choice but to take a short nap, and forget... forget everything... forget myself.

30 min. later : (still Tae's P.O.V)

I woke up by someone shaking me. It was Minho. I rose up, trying to see what he was saying. " Taemin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean all those those things I said. I was just mad. And I didn't mean to kiss you like that, because I know you don't like me. I was just caught up in the moment. Please forgive me. Please? " I said nothing, and hugged him tight. I know that he doesn't like me more than a friend should. I think he is a wonderful person, so it's easy for me to forgive him. I soon stretched and got up to see the time on the clock. It was 8:00.  There was something I had to do, and no one could know about it. That was one secret... I really couldn't tell.

Minho's P.O.V :

Taemin pulled away from my hug and got up. " Minho, I, umm, have to go to the bathroom. Could you look under the bed to see if my inhaler is there?  I really need it. If you find it, just set it on the table for me, please? " " Sure! " I go to get the inhaler, and I hear Taemin run off to the bathroom. He must have... issues. I put the inhaler on the table, but noticed there was no gas contanier in it. I want over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, and the door flew open. There was no one there. " Where did he go? " I walked around the dark hall, and finally hear Taemin... talking? I put my ear to the door. I heard his voice. " I love you. I miss you. I want to be with you again. Why did you leave me? I remember all those good times we had together. Remember? " He started crying. I wanted to go see what was wrong, but I rememberd he told me not to go in that room. I heard him stand up from where he was sitting, and I quickly and quietly ran back to my room. What was in that room? I must know.

5:00 (still Minho's P.O.V)

I woke up still tired, but awake. I tiptoed to Taemin's room, and looked in the open door to make sure he was sleeping, and to my luck he was. I tiptoed to the secret door. " Crap! " There was a lock!!! I went back to Tae's room, and snuck in. " Curse my noisyness!!! " I looked all around the room. Through sock bins, pant pockets, and and everywhere else. I finally see it. But I can't get to it. The thing I needed most is on a chain around his neck. " It will be time to get up soon, so I will just have to get it tomorrow!!! " I went back to bed, which wasn't for more than 3 hours. 

The morning time (still Minho's P.O.V) :

I woke up, still thinking of the key. I had a dream of what might be in there. A unicorn. Or better yet, 2 unicorns! All I think of right now, is how to get the key. I hear Taemin come in my room. " Minho, I will be in the shower if you need anything." Perfect!!! " Oh, okay." I thought, maybe he would take the key off his neck before he got his shower. I went into his room where he layed out his clothes really quickly, so I would have time to go in, but I knew I still needed more time. I went to the shower, trying to stall Taemin. " Hey Tae, they say if you don't wash for at least 18 mins. then you could, um... die!  Seriusly!!! " " Whoa really! Well, don't wait up for me then, I will be in here for a while!!! " I smiled at my plan and snuck to the door with the key in my hand. I slowly turned the key in the smallest lock in the world, to make sure that I was quiet. There!!! It was open. I snuck in without a sound. Is this what Tae didn't want me to see?