Come Live With Me

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Minho's P.O.V :

Minho, it will be okay!!! Just stop pacing the room. " Ahhhh, this is soooo bad. I am going to kill all of them when I get out of here... if I get out of here!!! " I was so worried, worried like I never have been before. I went over to the computer to look at ways to help out asthma. All I saw was inhaler, inhaler, inhaler! I looked at what had to be 1,000,000 things before I foung one word that wasn't asthma.(lifespring, here comes your favorite part!!!) It said CPR!!! I wiped the screen, thinking it was just a smudge, but it wasn't. I looked over to Taemin, and then back at the computer. I couldn't act slowly. I went over to Taemin and bent down to him. I saw his lips, which were perfect, so kissable, so... what are you talking about Minho??? If you give mouth to mouth with this boy, you might like him, and you don't like him... right??? Of course not!!! I slowly leaned until our lips came together. It was perfect. His lips were so soft and perfect. He was perfect. His lips were so sweet. I came back up for more air and blew more into him. When I came up again, I saw it. Students outside the door with camera phones. They unlocked the door and blocked me and Taemin's way to get closer pictures. I pushed one of the students down, and called 911, telling them to bring an ambulance. For some strange reason, the CPR wasn't working. " Hey! Get out of the way!!!  I am not joking!! " " Or what? " A student said. " Or I will shuve this phone up your !!! " They moved away. I picked Taemin up bride style, and carryied him to the gurney, where I stared at him for a few seconds, before I kissed his lips once more. I didn't care, because he wouldn't remember anyway. They drove him away, and inside of myself, I cried. What have you done to me, Taemin?

Taemin's P.O.V : 

I woke up in a hospital that was really cold. How did I get here anyway??? I asked for a doctor. " Yes? " " Can you tell me how I got here, please." " Your friend helped you. He called the ambulance and they made it just in time, before anything else went wrong." " Well what happend. I know I have asthma, but why would I be in a hospital? " " You have a failing kidney. It runs in the family, so it was no surprise when it happend to you. " " WHAT!!! OH NO!!! AM I GOING TO DIE!!! " " Hahahahaha, no Taemin. We just need another kidney for you before you get too sick. Lucky for you, we already have a doner." " Oh... th... thank you, doctor.And who is the doner?" "Your friend who helped you. He came here a while ago while you were still out. Would you like to see him?" I thought about Minho and how the doctor said he saved me. He is giving me his kidney. I can't let him do that." Yes, please." I saw Minho walk into the room with a little smile on his face. " Hello Taemin. How do you feel? " " Good. Thank you for saving me. I really mean that." " I didn't save you, I just don't like it when people do that stuff." He smiled. " Yah Yah Yah, don't try to act tough now!!! So, about that kidney... Why? " " Because your my friend, and maybe... sorta... I was worried. MAYBE!!! " " Thank you, Minho." " I hugged Minho, but he didn't wrap his arms around me. " I am sorry, Minho." Minho said nothing, and pulled me back into the hug. He is so warm. " Minho, do you like me? '' He looked at me strange, and then smiled. " Of coures I do! You are my friend, remember? " " That's not what I mean. I mean do you like me... as something more." AH! WHY WOULD I ASK THAT??? " I... well..." Before my question could be answerd, The doctor walked in. " The surgery will take place tomorrow, so you two should get some rest." I was sad that I didn't get my answer, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get better so I can go to school and see Minho again. Minho... Fighting!!!

A week later :

Minho's P.O.V :

Taemin walked through the door, looking at the pictures of me giving him CPR. He froze. He had no idea that I gave him CPR. He rushed over to me, my heart was pounding. " Taemin, i'm sorry. I had no choice. i really..." " Minho, don't worry!!! It's fine. You saved my life last week, so don't worry about it." He kissed me on the cheek. My world froze. I felt like I was being carried by the wind. His lips were just as soft as last time. I snapped back to reality. " Why did you do that??? " " That's for saving my life. So thank you." " Y... you say... th... thank you.... to mu... mu... much." " Wow, are my lips that good? Am I an awesome kisser? Did you take advantage of me when I was knocked out?! " " WHAT??? WHY WOULD I DO THAT??? " " Calm down!!! I was only joking!!! " He gave me that nerdy laugh that I loved so much. " Yah, well just don't kiss me anymore!!! " I wrap my arm around his shoulder, and laugh. I really love this kid... AS A FRIEND OF COURSE!!! Soon, my phone rang. " Hello? " " Is this Choi Minho " " Yes. Can I ask who I am speaking to? " " This the housing agency.I am sorry to tell you this, but you need to find a new place of residence in the next week or so, or you will have no place to stay. Have a nice day." WHAT TYPE OF CALL WAS THAT??? My head was spinning. I thought I was being killed. The house that I took stupid part time jobs to pay for. The house that my uncle had to pay for... is leaving me. It was hard for me to take in. Where will I live now? " Minho, what happend? " " I... i'm getting moved. They're taking my house. I have no place to go." I saw Taemin's eyes worry. " Well, since we are good friends... you could stay with me! My parents wouldn't mind. We have too many rooms that our empty anyway. Come live with me Minho... Please." " I... I don't know. I don't like to live off of other people." " It's no burdon! I really want you to live with me. I will have company. PLEASE!!! " He gave me the cutest pout that you could give anyone. " I... I guess. Just untill I get back on my feet! And don't give me any special treatment!!! " " It's okay, I won't. Oh this is ust great!!!! A new roomate. This will be fun!

End of the day : Minho's P.O.V :

" I have to go and get my things from my house. I will meet you at your palace once I get my things." " Okay. And don't worry, my house is just as normal as your house. So does this mean we are brothers??? " He gave me those stupid dough eyes, which I enjoyed. " Maybe when I live there long enough." Taemin jumped for joy. Once I got my things, I headed over to the mansion. Wow, to live here is an honor. I should really thank them. I walked to Taemin's house and rang the door bell. The door flew open, and I saw taemin in more shorts, but with a full shirt this time. " Hello Minho! This is exiting!!! Come in!!! " I walked into the palace, still amazed even though I had been there once before. " Hello, Choi Minho! Welcome to our home. We hope you stay for a long time! " Taemin's father said. It was the first time I had seen him, so I was wondering how he new my name. " Hello sir. It is nice to meet you! If you don't mind me asking, who informed you on my name? " " Oh. Well our tae talks about you alot! " I smiled inside of myself. " DAD! Minho, Let's just go. I need to show you around." Taemin pulled my arm and I followed him to the basement. " What about my bags? " " Oh, the maid will get them." I looked at him in surprise. We went down the basement stairs and we talked all the way. " What's down here? It smells like expencive wine." " Right you are! This the wine vault." There were so may types of wines. " Well, come on. Let's continue." " But wait, don't yo need to take the stairs? " " No, there is an elevator on the wall over there. Come on!!! " We went in the glass elevator, and I could see it all. 3 floors of beauty. After going through what felt like 20 rooms, there were only 3 rooms left. My room I supose, Taemin's room, and another room that I couldn't seem to make out. We went through the hall and I was free to look around more. I put my hand on the door knob to the mystery room, but I heard a voice. " Sorry, I didn't mention, that room is off limits, but everything else is yours." Taemin said that with an expression I have never seen him with... worry. That face was different, one I never needed to see again. " I'm sorry, I didn't know." " I didn't mean to scare you like that, it is just, well... i'm sorry." " It is fine." " Come on Minho, I will show you your room." I followed Taemin to a big door. He opened it and there was a huge room with white walls and nothing in it but a bed. " I thought since you are not that simple, I would just pt nothing in here until you were ready to decide on how to decorate. We can go shopping tomorrow if you want." He blushed. " Are... are you blushing!!! " " WHAT... NO!!! Why would I do that? It's just really hot in here! " After I put my clothes in the closet, I headed down stairs to dinner. On the table was Kimchi, with ramen noodles and fruit and also shortcake for desert. Wow, this is really simple. I sat down next to Taemin. His mother started to speak. " Okay Minho, since you're going to be living here, we have to give you a nickname. How about bubble? " We looked at his mother with laughter on our faces. " Well, what about minnie? " We look over to Taemin, and look at eachother. His mother speaks again. " Okay, that sounds wonderful! What do you think, Minho? " " As long as I stay here, I will be known as Minnie! " We all laughed. Taemin started to speak. " Well, my name is Tae, mom's name is binkie, and dad's name is chum. Pretty weird I know, but we love them. Welcome to the family, Minnie!!! " " Thank you... Tae!!!