I'll Go With You

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

1 WEEK LATER MINHO'S P.O.V: Where is Taemin? It has been 3 hours and school ended a long time before that! He must be with Soojoo. As if on cue, the door opened. I ran downstairs. " Where the heck were you guys? " They looked at each other and Taemin started to speak. " Um, Minho... can I talk to you? " " Sure Taemin... what's wrong? " Taemin looked at Soojoo. " I think I should go." Soojoo went out the door and drove away. Taemin closed the door and walked over to Minho. " Um Minho, you know... Soojoo asked me to go with him." I was confussed for a second. " Go where? " " Back with him." I was getting what he was saying... but I didn't want to. " Go back with him to... to..." " Yes, Minho. Back to Japan." " Why didn't you tell me sooner? " " I didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry." " It's fine. So, I see you're not going." " Actually, that's what I want to talk to you about. Today is wedsday, and Soojoo wants me to let him know if I want to go on at least friday. So I wanted to ask you if I should go." If you should go? I don't want you to go! No no, I can't say that. " I can't make up your mind for you." He looked sad. " So, you want me to go? " " I'm just saying that I can't tell you what to do. If you want to go, then go. I can't stop you! " Oh crap, why did I say that? " Taemin, what I mean is..." Taemin started to talk with tears, and tried to wipe them away, but they were clearly there. " No, Minho... it's okay! You're right. I'm a burden anyways. I... I will be out of your hair by tomorrow... because I'm going." " Taemin, I didn't mean." " No, it's okay!!! I'm going to tell my parents goodbye. I will be staying at Soojoo's place until saturday. So I will see you in school. Goodbye... Minho." Taemin walked toward the door. " Wait, Taemin!!!! " He turned around with teary eyes. " What is it??? " " What do you want me to say? " " Maybe one day, you can figure it out." He was gone. Out of my life. But he can't be out of my life... because... I have fallen in love with him.

Taemin's P.O.V :

I can't belive it. I... I just can't belive it!!! I can't belive he didn't tell me not to go!!! I pulled out my phone and dialed the number that read " Soojoo <3 " Soon enough, he picked up the phone.

" Hello Taemin! "

I tried to clear my throat so it wouldn't sound like I was just crying.

" Oh, hello Soojoo!!! How are you? "

" I am great. I knew you couldn't stay away from me!!! I was just there a few minuets ago and now you're all over me!!! "

" Yah, whatever!!! "

" So, umm... how'd it go? "

" I'll go with you."

" WHAT??? Taemin, are you sure? "

Actually, I wasn't sure. 

" Yes. I'm very sure!!! "

" Taemin... Minho won't be upset? "

" I don't need Minho to run my life. I love you, and that's all I know. Theat's all I nees to know!!! "

" Yes, but Taemin... I think something's pressuring you."

" No, not at all. Look Soojoo, I've learned that I can't be without you anymore. You don't think I will let you go that easy, do you? "

" *laugh* Okay Taemin, I belive you. I will come by your house and..."

" I'm not at the house."

" Oh... well where are you? "

" I'm in front of your hotel."

" WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO COME PICK YOU UP? "

The phone hung up. I saw Soojoo looking out of his window. I waved. He hurried down to the parking lot. " Taemin, you didn't have to run all the way here... EWW!!! YOU STINK!!! " " Sorry, I just had to clear my head." " Don't say sorry. It's fine." I went to hug him, but he backed away, something I have never seen him do... especily to one of my hugs. " It's not that okay. Come inside so you can have a shower." " Fine, but whenever I take showers, I feel lonley. I would rather have a bath... WITH BUBBLES!!! " " Still my neardy Taemin. You know, I could keep you company in the..." " I'm not that lonley, Soojoo. =)

Later that day(Minho's P.O.V):

I heard a knock at the door. Maybe Taemin didn't leave after all!!! I quickly went to open the door. It was Soojoo. " Oh, hello Soojoo." " Hello, Minho!!! I just came to pick up Taemin's stuff... but I need to talk to you." Before I could invite him inside, he came in on his own. " Come in, will you?! " I said under my breath. He sat down and patted the spot next to him on the couch. " What's up? " " Let me just get strait to the point... do you like my Taemin or not? " I almost choked on those words he just said. " Well Minho, do you? " " W... why would you ask a question like that? " " So you do. I had a feeling." " I don't know what you mean." " I see the way you look at him... and how he looks at you. Let me tell you a story, Minho. It starts back when I was 8. My parents were the happiest couple that ever lived. I always said I was going to marry a beautiful woman like my mother. One day, my father started to use drugs, and started to beat my mother. If she would come home, not pick something up, not fix him food, or even come down the stairs, she would get beaten. She practically hid in my room. We had no money, my father was the rich one, so we couldn't leave. She didn't think I understood the things that she was going through, but I did.

Flashback : (Soojoo's flashback)

" Mommy, what's wrong? Why are we hiding under the bed? " My mother looked at me in panic. " We are playing a game! We have to be extra quiet so you daddy doesn't find us." She tried to smile, but she couldn't. " Mom, why don't we just leave this house? " " Why do you want to leave? " " I'm not dumb, mom! I know daddy is hurting mommy, and I don't like it!!! " Soon, my father walked into my room. All we could see from the botten of the bed were his feet moving slowly and tripping over things because he was high. My mother held he tight and Wispered a messege into my ear that I can never forget. " Don't be scared. It's okay. I'll be with you, throuout your days. I will hug you and kiss you, until you can't take it anymore. I will tell you I love you, until your ears are all sore. I won't be on earth long, but you will my dear. Remember I love you, in your times of great fear." She repeted it over and over in my ear until I memorized it perfectly. But it was to late, my father had found us. He pulled me and my mother from under the bed, and handcuffed me to the bed, so I could watch my mother getting beat. " MOTHER NO!!! FATHER I HATE YOU!!! STOP, PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!! " Even when getting beaten, she sang the poem. " Don't be scAred... It's OKay... I WILL be wiTh yoU... TROUGHout youR DayS... I will Hug you and K... KiSs you... Please don't forget me, Baek Soojoo. I... I... I love..." That was all she could say... before I lost her. My father beat her to death.

Back to reality (Minho's P.O.V):

" That's when I decided to like guys only, so I wouldn't loose anything else. But I realized, anyone can loose anything. I love Taemin, but I lost him... to you. The point of me telling you this, is because... anything you love can leave you imedietly. If you see it go away or not, it will leave you. So you have to protect it at all costs. I couldn't protect my mother, Minho... I failed. But you still have a chance." I couldn't fight it anymore. I started to cry, but only small tears. " Soojoo... I... I..." " I know Minho... you love Taemin." " What. How did you..." " It doesn't matter, does it. Go get him. Go!!! " " He loves you, though." " And I belive that, Minho... but he has a new love that took the place of old me... you. I hugged Soojoo so tight. He whisperd into my ear. " I stay at the plazma inn. Room 226. Here is the key. Be sure to return it. Go tell him you love him, Minho. Tell him you can't live without him. Tell him your true feelings. If it takes all day, week, month, or longer than that, he will listen. I should know. Now go, before I change my mind!!! " I pulled away from the embrace to look into Soojoo's brown eyes. He ment everything he just said. I smiled at him and got up. " Thank you, Soojoo... thank you." " Just go, Pabo!!! And if you hurt Taemin, your is dead!!! " He smiled. I ran out the door and strait to the hotel he told me he stayed at.