I Love You

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Minho's P.O.V :

I can't belive it! He had the nerv to kiss Tae in front of the whole school!!! Why am I so mad??? Isn't this good for them? Yes it is, but there is something making me mad about it... and I don't know what. It was lunchtime, my favorite subject!!! I spotted Taemin in the middle of the room, but he shocked me... there was a crowd around him. Talking to him, and not about him! It was weird... too weird. I rushed over. " Hey, Taemin." " Hello Minho! " He mouthed the words " Get these weirdos off of me!!! " to me. I laughed and pulled him out of the crowed, and they all said " aww!!! " They were crazy!!! We went into the hallway to eat our food. " So, how was it? " " How was what? " " The kiss!!! " " It was just a normal kiss. All I felt was hatred." " I think you're lying! " " Shut up and eat your food!!! " I laughed and took a bite of my sandwich. Soon, the speakers came on. " Taemin, please report to the outside waiting area for your vehicle." I looked at Taemin. " You didn't tell me you were going anywhere." " No one told me either! Well, see you at home! " " Bye! " I saw him walk off, and I felt like he was liking Baek Soojoo... which is good for him. I can't say the same for me, though.

Taemin's P.O.V :

I walked out the door, and saw it. Baek Soojoo with a car. " What? How did you..." " Get in." " And what if I don't? " He got out of the car, and picked me up. I squirmed as he buckeld me into the seat. He drove off. " How did you get the school to..." " Your parents called in for me. They are so kind." " Let me out of this car!!! " " Oh Taemin, you're so cute! " He kissed my cheek. His kiss burned my cheek and it felt... good. " Where are you taking me anyway? " " Some place familiar." When we arrived at the hell he was taking me to, I figured out that he wasn't lying. It was familiar. It was where we got together. " Remember this, Taemin? " " Maybe." He laughed. His laugh was the cutest laugh ever, but Minho's left a mark on my brain. I heard music start to play. " What is this? I want to leave! " " But you just got here. Stay a while." We met at a park, so it was a very nice setting, and even nicer when he played the music. We walked up to a podeum, where he pulled me in to dance. I am shorter than him, so he was much stronger than me. I couldn't pull away. " Please, let me go! " " Why would I do a thing like that? " " I hate you! Don't you get it? " " But I love you!!! " I started to cry. " I h.. h.. h.." I couldn't finish my sentence because my tears were in the way. He made me think of him so much while he was away... so much that it hurt. " What's wrong, Taemin? " I started to beat against his chest, and began to speak. " EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH. EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME. EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO ME. AND AFTER ALL THAT... I STILL LOVE YOU, THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG!!! He stopped the music, and pulled me in a hug, his shirt almost dripping from my tears. I wraped my arms around him... because I love him. " I'm sorry." I said that with regret. He really did love me... and I really loved him. He pulled our faces close together. " I love you, Taemin." " I... I... I..." I don't know what was wrong, but I couldn't say it. I grabbed my inhaler, in more gases. My mouth was so dry. " I... I... I love you, too." There, I said it. And you know what... it felt great! He pulled me in for a kiss. I jerked back, seeing if I wanted this... and I did. I went back in for the kiss. For some odd reason, there were no sparks. I didn't care, because I loved him. We sat on the bench for a few mins, until we fell asleep. When I woke up I was in my bed. I thought to myself. I love him... and he loves me! I smiled to myself. I got up and went to Minho's room. He looked depressed.

Minho's P.O.V :

Why must he make me feel this way? I don't like this feeling. It feels like I like him, But I know I don't. But I do, and I don't. AH!!! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO? " Hello, Minho? " I heard Taemin's voice, which made me feel worse. " Oh, hello Taemin." " Is something wrong? You look depressed." " Oh, nothing's wrong. Why would anything be wrong? " " I don't know. I just thought... oh nevermind. Hey, I need food. Can we go to that place that sells breakfast and lunch and dinner today? " " Not today Taemin, I need to be alone." Oh, I'm sorry. I will just see what Baek Soojoo is up to." That made my blood boil so much! " Well, I could go out for a little." " Great, let's go!!! " We drove to the diner, once again. We made our orders, and while they were making it, I wanted to talk with Taemin. So Taemin, how are you and Soojoo? " " Well, I guess were better. We went to the park today, and he told me he loved me 1,000,000 times. It was... nice." I hated this feeling right now. I feel like I want to punch Soojoo in the face. But Soojoo is nice, so why do I have this feeling? " So you guys made up? " " That's great isn't it." " So you guys are back together? " " No!!! Not yet anyway." " Are you thinking about it? " " Kinda." My heart sank. Before I could say anything else, our food got here. It was really silent this time. AWKWARD!!! we drove back home, but before we could get back into the house, he got a phone call. " Hello? Oh, hello Soojoo. Right now? But we just made up! Well, I guess you're right." I saw him blush... yuck!!! " Okay, I will meet you there in 5 mins. Okay, bye." He looked at me and frowned. I felt like something was weird. " Sorry Minho, but I have to go meet Baek Soojoo. I'm sorry." " It's fine... just go." He looked at me and then left. I really need a nap!!!

Taemin's P.O.V :

I walked into the icecream parlor, and I saw him. I saw his perfection. He had big brown eyes, black locks, and amazing skin... and he liked me??? Weird!!! " Hey! over here!!! " he yelled out "Taemin." I blushed and went over. He kissed my cheek and we sat down across from eachother. " How are you, Taemin? " " Fine, and yourself? " " That doesn't matter, I want to talk about you for a change." He smiled, and I looked down. " Don't hide your blush! I know I am the god of hottness and all, but..." " Hey! Don't get full of yourself!!! " I laugh. " I love that laugh." I have never felt something so great. But something was missing, and I don't know what. " How long are you staying for? " " 3 weeks " " Oh. Well, what will you be doing while you're here." I asked that while breathing in my inhaler gases. " Loving you 24/7." " You were always so corny!!! " " Of course!!! I wouldn't be me if I wasn't!!! " I looked down again, and he held my chin up, and stretched across the table. He kisses me, but I pull away. I gotta work on staying for a change!!! " Soojoo, not in here." " Why not? " " Because it is strange." " Look Taemin, I don't know how many times I can say it, but I love you! " " You've said that at least 100 times today! " " I will keep saying it until you understand me." " But I do understand you! " " I don't think you do." He made our lips get close together. He waited for me to respond, seeing if I wanted this to, and after thinking for a few seconds... I did. I got closer and closer, until finnaly, our lips touched. It was a nice kiss, but there were no sparks. It is probably because I am not used to it anymore... right? I looked at him looking at me. I blushed. " I love you, Lee Taemin." " I... I love you too, Baek Soojoo." All the while we were there, we sat and made lovey dovey faces at eachother. I thought about Minho, and how he made me feel. I also thought about how I left him alone at the house all by himself. I should go back and apologize. " Something wrong, Taemin? " " I... um... need to go home." " Well, I guess I will let you go. Let's do something fun tomorrow. Maybe rollerskating. 5:00 sound good? " I was hardly listening to him, because I needed to get home. " Yah... sure." I said that not knowing what I had just agreed to. Once we were back in the car, he held my hand, and I didn't jerk away. " I'm going to come visit you everyday at school, okay? " " Wow, you sound just like mom! You can come, but you must be aware of the enviorment. No one at that school wants to see a nerd kissing a hot guy." He laughed, and I got nervous. His laugh is so y... maybe even ier than Minho's... MAYBE!!! I reached for my inhaler, realizing that I forgot it on the table at the icecream parlor. I freaked out. Baek Soojoo went to an empty parking lot, and stopped the car. " Taemin, what's wrong? " " Inhaler... I need... my... inhaler! He grabbed me( Lifespring, here is your favorite part for the last time, I promise!!!) and gave me mouth to mouth. I felt it this time, unlike when Minho had to give it to me. I felt his warmness, his kindness, his love... but no sparks like there used to be. I know for a fact that I love him, so where are the sparks? It worked when Minho kissed me. He stopped and got something out of his pocket. It was my inhaler, but something attached to the side. It said : " I love Baek Soojoo! " I hurried and grabbed it, and looked at it, and laughed a little. I hugged him, and yawned. I forgot where I was going, or even where I was. All I know is, I am tired!!! I use his shoulder as a pillow, and close my eyes. Before I went to sleep, I said : Taemin loves Baek Soojoo. And I heard him say, in a light voice: And Baek Soojoo love Taemin, too.