Confession Time

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Minho's P.O.V :

I couldn't wait for a cab, so I ran. I ran faster than I have ever run before. Is this what love feels like? Does it feel like you could do anything? Does it feel like you're on top of the world? Does it make you run for the one you love? I stopped running and was standing outside of the hotel. Thank godness, I was really tired! I walked into the hotel, and avoided everything everyone was trying to ask or say to me. I blocked it out because I'm in love!!! " Let's see. 222, 223, 224, 225, 226... Here I go." Iwas about to knock on the door, but I knew I needed to practice what I was going to say. " Oh, hi Taemin. I love you. No no, that's terrible! Okay, how about this... Oh, hi Taemin. I didn't expect to see you here... even though this is Soojoo's hotel room where you said you would be... AISH!!! " I guess I will just have to wing it. I knocked on the door,but got no answer. I must see him!!! I used the key Soojoo gave me to open the door. Once I stepped in and closed the door behind me, I saw Taemin asleep on the bed. " Should I wake him up? "decided I should, but he woke up himself, but didn't look at me. He just sat up turned in the opposite direction. He started to speak drowsy. " Soojoo, can you get me some water, please? " I went over to the sink and filled a glass. I handed him the glass, and he turned around. " Thanks Soojo..." He opened his eyes wide and saw me standing there. " Hello, Taemin. I wanted to talk to you." " I never told you where this place was. How did you get here? " " When Soojoo came to get your stuff, he told me a few things I needed to hear." Taemin got up from where he was sitting and sat somewhere far away from me. I could tell I hurt him really badly. I got up and went to where he was sitting. " Look Taemin, I'm sorry that I said those things. I'm sorry that I'm not a good friend." I tried to wrap my arm around Taemin, but he pulled away. " Taemin, what do you want me to tell you? " " I told you Minho, maybe one day you'll figure it out. But until you do, leave me the hell alone!!! " " Fine, but before I go, I need to tell you something. It might not be what you want to hear, but I need to tell you anyway. When I saved you from those bullies, I didn't pay you much attention. But when you cleaned yourself up that day, I saw how beautiful you were. I tried to avoid you because I didn't want to get too attached to you. But you pulled me in and I became your friend, and you became mine. When they took my house away, and you offerd me to live with you, I didn't think it was the best idea, because I didn't know if I would grow feelings for you. When I found out that you loved Soojoo, I wanted you to see him again. So I called him." Taemin's head snapped up. " So that's how he found me... you did that." " Yes Taemin, I did. But when you guys were fighting, I wanted to try to help you get back together, but I couldn't, because I wanted you to my self. When we went to the roller rink, and you left me in the street... I was more hurt than ever." Taemin walked over to me and took my arm, and sat me on the bed with him. " I'm sorry, Minho." " There's nothing to be sorry for anymore. But I figured ot my feelings for you when you left. Once you came home, I didn't want to tell you because you were so happy with Soojoo. Once you told me that you and Soojoo were together, my heart left me. I tried to hide it but it was to much. I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't go to japan, but I figured you would be happy with Soojoo, and it was too late for me. Finally, when Soojoo came to the house tonight, he sat me down and told me a story that changed my veiw on things that I have said or done." " Minho..." " Shh, Taemin. I know it's alot to take in right now."   

                                                                                                                      Taemin's P.O.V :

Is he saying what I think he's saying? " So, what are you trying to say exactly? " I said with tear filled eyes. " I'm saying..." He took one of my hands and held it. " I'm saying there are 11 things I need to tell you." " What do you mean? " " One: You are the total dork." He kissed my thumb. " Two: You can be crazy at times." He kissed my pointer finger. " Three: You stole my heart." He kissed my middle finger. " Four: You are beautiful to me." Ring finger. " Five: You say sorry too much." Pinky. He took my other hand and started with the 6th thing, " Six: I love your new look." Thumb. " " Seven: I loked your old look better, because it's the look on the person who stole my still beating heart." Pointer " Eight: I would like you to keep my heart, but only if you will take good care of it." Middle finger. " Nine: Soojoo was lucky to have someone like you." Ring finger. " Ten: Note that I said the word " was" because I want you to be mine now." Pinky. But wait, he said 11 things, I only have 10 fingers. " Eleven: ... I love you, Lee Taemin." He kissed my lips. My heart started to cry, and so did I. Tears were trickling down both of out cheeks. He loves me. He loves me. HE LOVES ME!!! How could I have been so foolish. I pulled away. " That's it, Minho. That's what I wanted you to say. You figured out my puzzle. I'm sorry that I am a fool. I just... I just want to do what's right. I don't want to get hurt again. Please don't hurt me, Minho." Minho tilted my head up so I was staring him in the eyes. " Taemin, listen. I would never even dream of hurting you. I can't possibly hurt the person I love so much. Taemin... please don't leave me. I... love you too much." " Minho... I just have one thing to say to you." Minho looked up at my with tears rolling down his face. I picked my hand up to wipe them away. I put his face between  my hands, so he was looking at me. " I love you, Choi Minho." I leand in to kiss him. There was no sloppyness, no tongue, it was just a kiss. One filled with love, not lust. I put my hands around his neck, and he his hands under my thighs. He carryied my to the bed, where we continued to kiss. It was too perfect. Eventualy, we needed air... I wish we didn't, though. " Minho, there's something you must understand. There will always be a part of my heart that has Soojoo's name written on it... but there is a bigger piece for my new love... you." " I understand, Taemin. There's always a spot saved for your first love." I looked at him with childlike eyes, and smiled widely. " Does that mean we are... you know... dating now? " " Only if you want to." " I do, I really do!!! " Minho laughed at my childishness. " Well, I guess we are then. But that means that the heart you stole, you have to look after. You are mine and only mine." " Yes, Minho. So since I " stole " your hear, I will give you mine. But just know this Minho. My heart is fragile. I can get hurt and break easily. Be carefull with it." " Don't worry, I will." We didn't mean to, but we fell asleep on the bed. Me cuddling into Minho. I love him... And he loves me... Why do I feel so awesome?!?!?!?!?!?