Chapter 1

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is Valentines Day, I am planning on confessing  my feelings to Byun Baekhyun, my best friend. He is the most popular guy in school (more like kingka), and all girls are dreaming of being his girlfriend, I mean who wouldn't? 

He's got visuals that no guy can ever beat, he's got a voice the got all girls swooning over in just one word, in short, he's got everything. Looks. Talent. Charms. Grades.

Girls at my school hates me so much that they wished I wasn't born, especially the ones who are obsessed with my best friend, they hate me for living with him and being close with him. But unlikely at our school the queenkas are very friendly, they don't bully anyone just to satisfy themselves, they don't even bother looking at Baekhyun. Well, lucky for me, at least the pretty ones doesn't like him, I still stand a chance (me versus the whole population of girls in our school) or else it would be much harder to compete.

"Oppa! Please accept these cookies!"

"Oppa! I made these chocolates for you! I hope you'll accept me!"

Girls swarming up to him, making it hard for Baekhyun to reach me. The girls kept pushing one another, just to get to reach him and give them their gifts.

"Baekhyun oppa! Will you go on a date with me?" A girl with puffed cheeks asked but she was quickly pushed to the back by the girls when they heard her saying that.

"No, no. Baekhyun sunbaenim! Will you go out with me?"

"I baked you some fresh cookies oppa!"

"Look oppa! I bought you some imported chocolate from Belgium!"

"Komawo! I'll be taking these! Thank you for the gifts lovely ladies!" Baekhyun said sweetly while taking their gifts.

I looked at them, shook my head and sighed.

"Sunbae! Wait! I have a gift for you! Can you please go out with me?"

"Thank you for the gift pretty, but I don't think I can do that, miahne." Baekhyun winked at her which made the girls surrounding him squeal.

"Why is he such a flirt? If he's not even going to date them then why would he even lead them on." I groaned.

"Now, if you'll excuse me ladies, my best friend is growing impatient." Baekhyun excused himself as he saw my eyes furrowed. 

Great excuse. Now those fangirls would even hate me more.

The girls around Baekhyun suddenly turned to me and gave me a death glare, I quickly turned my back at them. Well, it's not like I'm scared but it's kinda like me vs the whole world so yeah it is kinda scary thinking about fighting a war alone.

"Nice for you to use me as your excuse now all of the girls would even hate me more especially on a special day like today. They would wanna pull my hair right about now for keeping you occupied." I groaned.

"Aigoo. Don't be jealous and be glad that at least you have the prince, Byun Baekhyun all for yourself at a day like this. Plus, you've got a lucky lunch date too. So, do you have any chocolates for me?" He asked while smiling, showing his dimples.

I looked down at his hand, reaching out for me to place my chocolates in his palm. I turned my gaze to his right arm, holding a bunch of chocolates and letters inserted here and there filled in. I sighed.

"None. Who do you think you are?" I asked.

"Aren't I your best friend? Shouldn't you at least give me some?" He pouted.

"Aish! This guy really!" I sighed and walked away. "You have enough chocolates already."

"~~ ah! Why are in such a bad mood?" He asked while coming after me.

"Am not!"

"Oh, really? You're not usually like this... Are you going to confess to someone today?" He asked while looking at me in the eyes.

How did he know? Am I that easy to read? My heart started beating like crazy, I was panicking inside. Oh god. Did he find my diary?

"What are you saying? I don't even like anyone to start with..." I lied.

He eyed me suspiciously and finally said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter