Chapter 2

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "What happened to her?" asked the nurse.

"She was shoved against the locker," Baekhyun said as he laid me on the bed.

"Oh my! Did you tell the principal about this incident?" the nurse asked as she checked up on me.

"No, ma'am we haven't," he sat down next to me.

"Well, luckily she doesn't have any deep cuts or anything. She just needs some rest," the nurse said.

"You should go home early, I'll give you a excuse letter saying you're injured." she smiled and sat on her table.

"Now, as for you, Byun Baekhyun, you are excused as well. You'll have to take care of ~~, okay?" she said and gave Baekhyun the excuse letter.

"I'll go get some ice pack," the nurse said as she left.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Neh," I answered.

"Are we still going out later? I don't think it's pretty good for your shape." he asked worriedly.

"Of course! We should! I mean, it's just..." I mumbled the last part.

"Alright, but this isn't a date is it?" he asked.

"Ani! Of course not! We're friends, who're spending time with each other, that's all!" I quickly said.

"Here's the ice pack," the nurse came back holding it.

"I'm guessing that you're a little bit better now, you won't be needing this." she smiled.

"We better go now," Baekhyun said as he helped me get up from the bed.

"I hope you'll feel better soon, ~~!" the nurse called out.

 

"So? Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? Or let's just go buy some snacks first?" I asked for his opinion.

"Let's have snacks first," he said.

We went to a fast food restaurant, "So, what are you having today?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"Um, 1 SET A and 2 SET C's," Baekhyun informed.

Three? But there's only two of us ... ? Oh, maybe Baekhyun's just hungry.

"What a lovely couple! You might wanna try our Valentines Day Special!" she smiled.

"Aniyo! We are not a couple, we're just friends! Best friends actually!" I said as I shake my head.

"Oh well, too bad then. You two look lovely together..." She sighed, but the compliment caused me to blush hard. I really need to get a hold of myself.

Baekhyun paid for our meal and sat at the corner.

I no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter