Chapter 4

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, so now Baekhyun is the one who’s been ignoring me. I never knew that being ignored by someone is so annoying. Aish! That jerk! Ever since he saw his girlfriend (or should I say ex-girlfriend) out with another guy, he’s been ignoring me. That day when I came home, I was just about to ask him about the tree, but he just completely ignored me.

Then an idea came into my mind. Why not blackmail? Of course! I would have to find something to blackmail him then he won’t be able to ignore me! To find something to blackmail… I should probably sneak into his room and find something.

I went out of my room and saw Baekhyun going to the washroom. He turned his head and found me looking at him.

“Annyeong.” I quickly greeted.

He went inside the washroom and I decided to wait for a few minutes. Just in case he went out.

After a few minutes have passed, I sneakily went inside Baekhyun’s room. His room was neat, neater than my room. His room was totally organized!

Aish! How am I going to find some stuff when it’s this clean?!?

I started looking at his table then his drawers. Aish! Doesn’t this guy have any “my private things, do not touch zone” stuff?

I couldn’t find anything, as in zero. I sat at the corner of his bed and started to give up.

I don’t think I can find anything here. I sighed.

As I was about to walk out of his room, I saw a box near his closet door. The box has an “old stuff” label on it. The last time I saw this box it was on the storage room. Hmm… this box might have some “confidential” things on it. Yeah! Asa!

I opened the box and saw lots of things inside. There were pictures of us when we were kids. And there was even a picture of my family with his family. I saw a book looking journal and grabbed it out of the box. I sat on the floor and started flipping through the pages.

Hmm, I think I remember this journal. Baekhyun used to write things in here when we were in middle school. But I never knew what he wrote inside, and now I get to see it! Haha!

“When I look at her, my heart always beats like crazy. When she calls my name, my heart beats. I like it when she calls me “Bacon”. She has the most beautiful smile in the world. She looks very pretty when she laughs. She makes me smile whenever I feel down. I have liked her ever since. I don’t care if she loves me or not. As long as she’s always by my side, I’m happy. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I like my best friend. And there’s nothing wrong with that right?”

Wait, what? Baekhyun… liked… me??

I started flipping through the next few pages b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter