Chapter 3

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I haven't really talked with Baekhyun, more like I have been ignoring him for the whole week. I think he must have noticed it, if not then he's just that slow.

I head out of my room and ended up bumping into something, I looked up and saw Baekhyun standing in my doorway.

"You have been ignoring me lately, is there something wrong?" he asked as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Ani." I said sternly and walked right pass him.

"Yah! ~~ ah, are you mad at me?" he asked as he grab my hand.

"Aniya," I said looking annoyed and yank my hand free from his grasp then walked down the stairs.

I can't believe I'm actually ignoring him, why am I being like this? He likes her not me, why am I getting all mad up?

I head to the kitchen, opened the fridge and got the milk, I got a glass and poured the milk in the glass.

Is it because I haven't told him my feelings yet? Am I mad at myself instead? Is that the problem? Aish, jinja.

"Yah, if you're going to flood the house with your anger don't use the milk." Baekhyun said and got the milk from my hand.

I snapped out of my daze, finally realizing that I spilled the milk all over the table. I looked to my side and saw Baekhyun's face near mine.

My heart started beating like crazy, Baekhyun ah, I think I'm falling for you even more. I can't help my feelings for you. Even though you already have a girlfriend, I don't think I'll be able to control my feelings. 

"Miahne," I mumbled. It's not his fault. It's not his fault that I fell for him and got so worked up on my own feelings. It's not his fault that he fell for a different girl.

Baekhyun stopped wiping the kitchen counter and looked up at me, "Sorry for what? It's okay, it's just a little mess," he said and started wiping again.

"Ani, I'm sorry for ignoring you," I said and looked down at my feet.

"Baekhyun ah, I have to tell you something, cause if I don't... I'll regret it in my entire life for not telling you." I said and looked at him. I noticed that he stopped wiping and was now directly staring at me.

My heart started beating quickly again, he looked at me curiously, I gulped down and I breathed out. I can do this. No, I need to do this.

"The reason that I've been ignoring you, is because that . . . I - i - i - i  l - le - le - like you." I confessed.

I looked at his reaction, but it was expressionless.

That's the answer. He doesn't like me. Of course he wouldn't like you. He treats you as his sister and that will never change. He already has someone he likes.

I can feel that my tears are about to fall, so I quickly ran up to the stairs and went to my room.

I knew that it would be like this, why did I even bothered trying? I'll only get hurt instead.

"~~ ah," Baekhyun knocked on the door.

I let out a sigh as I wiped my tears away, I can't let our friendship break because of my selfishness.

I opened the door and forced a smile at him, "Did you want something from me?"

"Ah... ani. I was just wondering about ear-"

"Oh, don't worry about that. Let's just forget it, like it didn't happen," I smiled even though I feel like crying inside.

"Should we go out today?" I continued.

"What?" Baekhyun was a little shocked.

"Yah! Bacon ah, we haven't gone out yet since last week!" I said.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly while grabbing his hand.

It's better to have you as a friend rather than nothing at all . . .

-

 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Stop staring at me!" I pouted.

 

"Sorry," he mumbled then he looked away.

 

"Baekhyun ah, why are you not your usual self? Is something bothering you?" I asked.

 

"Ani, it's just that-" he started.

 

"We're here to have fun! Not frowning and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter