Chapter 5

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What did he just say? He loves me? What?

I was too stunned and shocked by what he said that I just stood there. I heard the door slammed and realized that Baekhyun had already gone out. My heart wanted to go after him and hug him tight as he finally said the words that I have been longing to hear but my body wouldn't move.

 

“I love you, okay? I still do. I love you, okay? I still do. I love you, okay? I still do.” Those words kept echoing inside my head.

Did he really mean that? Or was it just to keep me from asking more questions?

I couldn’t sleep at all, I kept on turning as I lie on my bed.

He loves me… I should be happy right? But why is something bothering me? But.. he likes Seuk Hye… right? He couldn’t get over her that easily, now would he..?

I went out of my room and went down the stairs. I went to the kitchen and drank some water.

I plopped myself down on the couch and sighed.

At the corner of my eye, I found a photo album in the side table. I grabbed it and opened it.

On the first page was a picture of my parents smiling while holding me up when I was a baby. I flipped through the next page. It was a picture of my parents, Baekhyun’s parents along with Baekhyun and me. Baekhyun and I were hugging each other with a huge smile plastered on our faces. I flipped through the pages and stopped on the last photo of the album.

It was a picture of my 7th birthday. It was the last picture we had taken before my parents passed away. I looked at my parents’ happy faces. My wish that time never came true. I wished that my parents would never leave my side and we will be together forever. I looked at the picture again and hugged it tightly on my chest.

 

I woke up and saw that I was sleeping on my bed.

How did I… ? How did I end up on my bed? What am I doing here? I’m sure I was on the couch last night. By chance, did Baekhyun carry me back to my room? I hope not… that would be totally embarrassing. If he carried me, then that would be the second time that he carried me!! Yah! Lee ~~! What are you thinking? Stop thinking about those! Aish!

I walked out of my room still half asleep and walked towards the washroom. I rubbed my eyes, opened the door and came face to face with Baekhyun, who has a towel around his neck.

“Good morning.” He greeted then went out of the washroom so that I can enter. I looked at him then my heart started beating crazily, “Go-good morning.” I managed to say.

Then I quickly went inside the washroom and locked the door behind me. I touched my chest and patted it lightly, “Calm down. Calm down.” I chanted.

I faced the mirror and washed my sleepy face.

Calm down Lee ~~! What is wrong with you? Running away like that… Aigoo… Pabo yah! What if he thinks that you’re mad at him or something?

I don’t want anymore misunderstandings with him.

I brushed my teeth and thought about what happened the other day again.

He just said that to make me stop asking him questions right? I must have been so clingy yesterday. I also made him mad for looking through his stuff. Aish! I’m so stupid!

I rinsed my mouth then wiped it with a towel. Just then someone knocked on the door, “If you’re done, come down and eat breakfast. I have prepared it already.”

“You go and eat first, no need to wait for me. I’ll come right down when I finished.”

I waited for few minutes just to make sure Baekhyun wasn’t around anymore. I slowly opened the door and peeked outside. Baekhyun wasn’t there. I sighed in relief and went out of the washroom. As I was headed to my room, Baekhyun went up the stairs and he spotted me by my door.

“Aren’t you going to eat your breakfast? The food’s gonna get cold.” He said.

“Oh. I’ll be going down then.” I said then quickly went down the stairs.

I went towards the dinning table and saw what Baekhyun prepared. There were two plates and two bottles of milk set in the table.

So, he hasn’t eaten yet. Was he waiting for me? Lee ~~! Don’t jump into conclusions! You give meaning to everything he does! What the hell is wrong with you ~~?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter