Chapter 6

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is Baekhyun’s birthday! I spent the whole night baking his cake and now I’m so sleepy.

I looked down at the cake that I baked and smiled. I hope he’ll like it.

I grabbed the candles and carefully placed them at the top of the cake.

Just then someone wrapped its arms around my waist, “Jagiya, did you baked that for me?” He asked as he buried his face on my neck.

“Of course. It’s your birthday after all.” I said as I smiled at him.

Baekhyun looked at me and raised an eyebrow, “Where’s my birthday kiss?”

Just then the door opened, “Yah! Stop it! You guys look like a married couple!” Chanyeol, one of Baekhyun’s close friends shouted as he saw the sight.

I quickly blushed and nudged Baekhyun on the side so that he’ll quickly let go of me, which he did.

“Well love birds, sorry to break your lovey dovey there, continue that in bed later.” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows as he placed some plastic bags on the kitchen table. Baekhyun quickly looked at Chanyeol and glared at him. Chanyeol grabbed the lighter and lit all the candles in the cake. We started singing happy birthday, while Baek was clapping along. I grabbed my polaroid and snapped a shot as Baekhyun was about to blow his candles.

“Make a wish!” Chanyeol shouted.

Baekhyun closed his eyes then blew the candles then we started clapping.

“Saengil chukahae Bacon!!” I greeted as I hugged him.

“You should try the cake okay? I worked really hard just to bake that!” I said, proud of myself. I got a plate and let Baekhyun slice a piece.

“I doubt that she baked it, it looks like it was bought from a store!” Chanyeol said.

“Yah! I worked hard on it last night! You should have seen me baking my heart out!” I told him.

“It’s good!” Baekhyun said as he gave Chanyeol some.

Chanyeol ate some and said, “Yeah, it’s delicious! ~~ ah, you’re a good baker!” Chanyeol grabbed some more and gave me two thumbs up.

“Now, you love birds should go and enjoy your date. While I stay at home and ready this place up for the party later.” Chanyeol said as he shooed us.

“Wait, what?”

“Go and get ready for your date!” Chanyeol said as he pushed me towards the staircase.

I looked at Baekhyun who just gave me a shrug. I went up to my room and got ready for our date.

I know that I don’t look excited at all, but just so you know I am.

 

Baekhyun and I went to play around in the park and have a picnic. I like it here. It brings back all the memories of our childhood.

We placed the mat beside our favorite tree and I sat down by the tree and Baekhyun lied down beside me.

“Do you remember that we used to play here a lot when we were young?” He asked as he rested his head on my lap.

“Of course.” I smiled back down at him.

“By the way Bacon, why didn’t I know that there was such a carving here?”

“Oh that! I carved it when we were in middle school. I think you were crushing on Kris that time.” Baekhyun said.

“Yah! Who said that I had a crush on Kris?!?” I asked as my eyes widened.

“You told me how hot he was and how handsome he was. So I thought that you liked him. I was heartbroken that time you know...” Baekhyun admitted.

“Yah… I never liked Kris just so you know. I told you that because he was cool. And for the record, I was in love with you that time. I just thought that you liked somebody else cause you kept on writing something on your journal and you wouldn’t want me to look at it.”

Baekhyun chuckled. “But now you know that I was writing about you.”

“Yah chubby~ where’s my birthday kiss?” Baekhyun pouted.

“Yah! Don’t call me that!” I said and playfully hit Baekhyun’s arm.

“Waeyo? You used to be chubby when we were little! And I miss calling you that!” Baekhyun said as he reached out and pinched my cheeks.

“Yah chubby ah~! My birthday kiss~!” Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter