Epilogue

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah Bacon ah, stop being such a Snorlax! We should hurry and pick Hyunwoo up, it's almost time for him to come out of school." I called as I quickly nudged him on his stomach.

"Uh wae? I'm taking a nap." He replied with his eyes still closed. "Hyunwoo can wait. Let me sleep on my baby's lap even more longer."

"Hey! Get up." I shouted as I shook him off my lap but he still wouldn't budge. He was definitely acting like a Snorlax, I swear. And if it was anyone who should be called a baby right now, it was definitely him, a big baby.

Losing my patience, I stood up from the bench causing Baekhyun to hit his head on the bench hard. "Baby, why did you do that?"

He pouted up at me as he rubbed the back of his head. 

"You can nap all you want, but just so you know, I'm leaving." I said as I turned to leave.

"Baby~" He cooed as he got up from the bench and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Is it Hyunwoo or me?"

"Definitely Hyunwoo." I told him and walked away, hurrying so that I wouldn't be late to fetch Hyunwoo.

A girl suddenly stopped me as I was about to leave the school. "Hey ~~!"

I froze as I looked at her, she just continued to stare at me. Is she gonna beat me up for being Baekhyun's girlfriend?

Yeah, the girls here still want to beat me up, I mean not all of them. The others have already given up and found a new guy to drool over, I heard his name was Do Kyungsoo. they say he is much more gorgeous than Byun Baekhyun. I heard there's a major plus too, his voice is to die for. But there's still some who are still overly obsessed with Baekhyun, and by overly obsessed, I meant those who want to marry him and collect little things that Baekhyun used like tissue. They are the ones who still try to beat me up, they still think that I don't deserve to be with him, but good thing Baekhyun is always keeping close to me. Like 24/7.

Just then that girl with a curly blonde hair suddenly reached her hand out and I quickly closed my eyes, waiting for her hand to slap my face. But it never came.

I opened my eyes, blinked at her, confused as to why she didn't slap me and then I saw her holding a paper, "Um.. the teacher instructed me to give you this." She shyly said.

"Oh, um, thanks." I said and took the paper from her.

"My name's Gaeun, the new transferee here." She smiled as she introduced herself. "We're in the same class."

"Oh yeah um nice to meet you Gaeun sshi," I smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now, it was nice meeting you too ~~. See you tomorrow!" She beamed as she went inside her car.

"Glad that you finally made a friend." Baekhyun sarcastically said as he plopped down his arm over my shoulder.

I decided to ignore him. "Come on, let's just pick up Hyunwoo already!"
 

We arrived at Hyunwoo's school a few minutes late, we saw him play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter