Prologue

Remember The Days (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" ~~ ah! Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah coming! I'm almost done!" I yelled back, completely frustrated from the annoying call. I grabbed my backpack from the chair and quickly went out of my room. 

I fixed my hair as I walked down the stairs. "Stop shouting! Your voice is ruining my morning."

"My voice is very beautiful. It is soulful." He said in a singsong voice as I reached the last steps of the staircase.

Annyeonghaseyo (안녕하세요), Lee ~~ imnida, attending my last year in Seoul High School! And that's Byun Baekhyun, my best friend since birth. He's an annoying freak. Period. There's no other word to describe him in my dictionary. Oh and plus, he's grumpy all the time.

I rolled my eyes at him, "That's what the girls in our school tell you but I doubt they're all true."

"Someone's jealous." He teased as he inched his face to mine causing my cheeks to heat up and I had to quickly look away.

"Y-y-yah. We'll be late for school." I told him.

"Well who was the one who took a long time getting her lazy up from the bed?? Such a slowpoke."

"Well who was the one who forced me to watch the Harry Potter series last night??" I retorted.

"I'm leaving!" He said and opened the door to leave.

"I guess someone is being a Grumpy Bacon!" I said and stuck my tongue out.

And with that, he left me while banging the door. God how he hates me for calling him grumpy and bacon all the time.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I called out as I grabbed a loaf of bread from the table.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter