003

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Sore was spreading through Kai's body. His face was punched maybe not less than 10 times, and his lips was swollen, his eyes had dark-purple circles around, his cheeks were pink-purple. One of his arms had a lot of wound, the other maybe twisted. One word, he was a mess.

Kai twitched and lightly his side, he was lying on his bed, at home. Hana and Suho had brought him home right after they found him at the club.

His eyes slowly opened, still in a tired state. "Urgh ... Where am I ... ?" he groaned upon the pain shot through his head. Raising his hand up and touched on his head, he found his head was covered with wound. *Muh ?*. He tried sitting up but ended up crashing down on the bed.

Then, he noticed something was wrong. Turning on his left, he found Hana sitting next to his bed, one hand was holding on his left hand, she was asleep with her head hanging on the edge of the bed.

His eyes rounded, *Why is she here ? This is my room ...* he glanced around, making sure this was his room. He sighed out in relief, *Good then, so I didn't screw her last night*. He was thinking about maybe he had lost his mind and ended up forcing Hana to do 'that'.

He carefully slipped his hand out of her grip, but just one of his little movement could cause Hana to wake up. Her head raised up and she blinked, wanting to gain back her sight. She rubbed her eyes with both her fists, "You are awake ... ?" she spoke with soft voice, sounded cute yet sleepy.

Kai can't help his smile to appear, but it just lasted for a couple of seconds. *She is cute*

"Yeah ... why I am here ? And why ... you are here ?" Kai asked in confusion.

Hana beamed, she stood up and touched his face, "You were beated up last night. Someone called Suho oppa, and we both came there to get you. You should take another rest. I'll make you something to eat". She pushed him gently back down and pulled the blanket over his chest, tucked it under his chin, patted it lightly with a smile then headed out.

Kai blinked and blinked, as if he was touched by a ghost.

A question went through his mind, "Why the hell is she still treating him like that when he had insulted her ?"

He did feel annoyed, he didn't use to be cared by people, even Suho or Baekhyun didn't care for him like Hana just did. *She is crazy*

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

An hour later, Kai's room's door cracked open and Hana stepped in, using her leg to push open the door. She was holding a tray, which had a hot bowl of porridge, a cup of cold orange juice and a few piece of tissues.

Kai peeked up and frowned, "What are you doing here again ?" he snapped, annoyed.

Hana calmly approached his bed and put the tray down on the little desk, "I made you some hot food, sit up and eat"

Kai didn't say a word for a minute then he raised his voice, "Get out ! I don't want to eat. Don't act like you care for me" he looked away from her.

Hana blew her bang up, a little frustrated. She just took a bowl and started blowing on it. She scooped a spoon and held it up right in front of Kai's face.

"Say ah"

She demanded with straight face. As Kai widened his eyes challengingly at her, she tilted her head aside and giggdily smiled, "I know you hate me, so as much as you want me to get out of your sight, you have to finish up those food"

"What ?!" he shouted, for a sick person, his voice seemed strong.

Hana shrugged, "You heard me. Now choose, I feed you, or you eat it yourself" she held a bowl out and smiled brightly.

Kai gasped, he wanted to shout back into her face, but seeing her smile, he didn't know why he grew weak. *Aish, what's wrong with me ? No, Jongin ! You can't fall in for her ! She can't reach your expectation*

He grew annoyed with himself, and without another arguem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter