002

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

It has been a week since the day Hana's first kiss was stolen, the day when Hana totally broke down because of his coldness, rudeness.

And she has decided to not to care about him. Yet, it's a hard decision.

How can you push away a feeling which you had it over half a year ? It's a no-no.

And she gave it a try, hoped that if Kai kept acting like a jerk, she could forget him.

However ...

"Suho oppa, I love him since the day he had been a player ! I just can't use that reason to push away this feeling ..." Hana pouted, she was sitting like a litte kid on a counter, in a kitchen, having a little 'girl'-talk with Suho.

Suho chuckled, he was cutting some fruits, totally into Hana's story. "Then don't give up, I am not expected to see you love someone else. You have feeling for Jongin is the biggest achievement !" he waved a knife in a happy mode. Hana turned panickingly and quickly dodged his hand before he could hurt himself or even her.

"Oppa, don't play with knife. Aigoo" she took a knife from the boy and skillfully helped him with cutting fruits.

Suho softened, he didn't want to show her his soft-spot for her so much, or else, his feeling will be exposed too. *How can I stay this strong seeing you love another guy ? I don't even know ...*

Her hair was covering her face's side, Suho reached his hand out, was about to brush it away then the house' s door flustered open. Hana shot up, she quickly turned her head 360 degrees to the door, waiting for her crush to come in.

"Kai ... ?" she mumbled, caused Suho to drop his hand and he had to pull out a smile. *It's always Kai and Kai*

Kai went in with his arrogant style, he carefreely tossed his car key around his index finger, had one arm in his pocket and his tongue was sticking out. Way so playboy.

Hana's face lit up upon seeing him, but remembering about her decision, she looked away and acted like she was busy with an apple on her hand. *Don't push your pride away, Yoon Hana*

Kai raised his eyebrow, he noticed how Hana had been avoiding him these days, and he found it amusing, however, he didn't have enough 'time' to care about her.

"Hyung, do you have something to eat ? I'm hungry !" Kai threw himself on the sofa, hollered into the kitchen.

Suho made a face, "I am just your room's owner, not your umma !" he shouted back.

Kai turned his head and found Hana was peeking at him. A smirk was played on his face, *Let's see how much the little girl loves me ...*

"Hana, can you please make me ramen ? Please ..." he made puppy face, totally took Hana's offguard.

Hana gulped down, she was having a hard time fighting in her mind. *Should I say yes ? But ... I shouldn't listen to him like that ! ... But maybe he is really hungry ...*

Suho sighed, he hated how Kai used advantage of her. "Arasso, I'll make you. But I will count this into the rent of your room" he shot Kai a glare and got up, making ramen for the younger boy.

Hana sighed out in relief, she was really thankful towards Suho. "Thanks oppa ..." she muttered and finished her last apple.

Kai skipped inside and sat down on the seat across her. Hana had another chance to lose her breath. *Why must he be so close ?*

Kai observed the girl in front of him with arms-crossed, one leg he put onto the chair and he leaned back like a boss. *I see, she is avoiding me. Get over me already ? Hah.*

"Yah" he raised his voice suddenly, which caused Hana to drop the knife.

"Y-yeh ?"

Kai leaned in, he used one hand and cupped her chin. Hana's eyes were as wide as the moon. Kai raised one of his brow, his lips curved up into a half-smirk. "I wonder ... if you want me to do whatever you want me to, you just can give me money ..." he whispered, but still loud enough for both Hana and Suho to hear.

Hana raised her head up, stared back into Kai's eyes. He had insulted her.

"Sorry, but I am not like those girls who you are playing with. I have my own pride, and I am not planning to throw it away, like you are doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter