004

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"Yoon Hana, you haven't paid for the fee yet !"

She lowered her head, looking down, glued her gaze on the floor, didn't dare to meet the principle's eyes.

She had been called to the office for not paying for the school fee.

SM University is famous for its well education, moreover, its unbeatable love for money.

"I'm sorry, sir. But ... I don't have money right now. I will pay the school as soon as I got my salary this month" she bowed down, almost reached over 90 degrees.

The principle rolled his eyes, he bit his bottom lip with an unreadable expression. Finally, he heaved a sigh of defeation, "Okay, I give you time from now until the end of this month. If you don't pay for the fee after that, you are dropped out"

Without raising her head up, she mumbled a thank you.

"You can go gave lunch, if you have enough money" he waved his hand and motioned her to close the door after going out.

"Thank you, sir" she bowed and went out.

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

Hana was lying down on the table in the canteen.

Seemed like nobody noticed her tiring appearance. Nobody, but someone.

"Hanaaaaaaaa !! Wake up !!!" a deep husky voice popped out of nowhere.

Hana raised her head up lazily, she gave her bestfriend a soft smile, "Hi, Chanyeol oppa"

Chanyeol glared at her, he plopped down next to her and dragged her ponytail, pulling her head up, "What happened to my smiling bestie ??" he cooed, seriously didn't fit his deep voice.

Hana sighed, she leaned on his arm and rested her head on his shoulder, "Nothing ..."

"DON'T LIE TO ME !"

Hana blinked at him, frowned, "Why must you yell ? ..." she mumbled in shock.

Chanyeol meekly smiled and lowered his voice, "I mean, ... I know what happened. You and that bold principle, right ? I have followed you a while ago, haha !". He pinched her cheeks with both his hands, caused the girl to wince in sore.

"Stop it !" she solved his hands off and huffed. "It's okay ... I will find a job and pay him later. I just don't have money right now" she explained with a long pout.

Chanyeol raised his brow at her, as if he could read her mind inside out, "What about a job at Baekhyun's coffee shop ?"

Another long pout was formed on her flawless face, "Of course I am still working there. He is a very good boss, I will never quit a job like that"

Chanyeol made faces, he now grew confused, "So why the heck you don't have money ? You don't spend that much money when today is just in middle of the month ... Did something happen that I didn't know ?" he leaned in closer, had his hand on the other side of her head, kept she stand still.

Hana warily looked away, "... somethings ... I don't know ...". But her face told it all, if when she blinked her eyes, and looked away from Chanyeol, that's the signal about Kai.

Chanyeol's face hardened, "That Kim Jong In, AGAIN ?!"

"No !" she protested Kai. Hana held on Chanyeol's hand, calmed him down, "Don't worry, oppa. I will take care of this" she promised with an assuring smile.

And that's not enough for Chanyeol to calm down. He wanted to help her, "What about ... you tutor me ?"

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter