018

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18:

 

Seoul SM University had a new student today.

It's nothing, if that student was just an ordinary one.

But, uh-uh, he was Kim Jong In, the greatest player in Seoul.

He was well-known to almost half of the school, all girls knew him, idolized him, loved him, and wanted to throw themselves to him.

But to their unexpectation, Kai opened his car's door and went out, along with him, was Hana.

"Who is that girl ?!"

"OMG ! Is she his new chick ?!"

"She is so not his style"

Hana bit on her lips, she hopped off his car with her hed hung low. She didn't dare to raise her face up to meet eyes with a lot of people murmuring about her. *I know this is the worst choice to go to college with him, in the same car !*

Kai kept his cold like always, he slammed the door shut and turned his head towards the girls. Kai smirked lightly and rolled his eyes, *Oh girls, you just can't get enough of me*.

He turned his gaze onto the only girl who had changed him for over 50%. Hana was digging holes on the ground by her foot, she was nervous and even scared to go into her own school.

Kai chuckled, he found her cute while looking all nervous like that. "Hana, mind taking me to the office ?" he asked as he offered his hand out.

Hana raised her head up, looking at him then darted her eyes around the campus, people were gawling at her. And if she took his hand, he wouldn't know what will their react be. "Erm ..."

"Aish" Kai growled and grasped her hand instead, he interlaced his fingers with hers and actually led her inside. Hana gasped as she was pulled, "Wait, Kai-"

Kai looked for any sight of an office and went in with Hana still following him.

"Excuse me" Kai started.

An secretary gazed up and halted at the sight of a gorgeous guy. "Y-Yes ?"

A smirk was playing on Kai's face, he flipped his hair and bent down, too close for her to breath. "Could you please give me my timetable ? It's Kim Jong In, a new student"

That secretary nodded her head eagerly and typed down his name, a paper printed out and she handed it to him. Kai looked up and down the paper and asked Hana without raising his head up.

"Which class are you in ?"

Hana crunched her nose, thinking about her class, "In E-12 Class, major in English. Why ?"

" ! Why did they put me in class E-10 ?" he cursed and glared randomly in the air.

Hana gawled, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter