016

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

They went inside a coffee shop and Hana ordered drinks for both of them.

"One mocha and ice-coffee, please"

The worker nodded his head and started making drinks. Hana beamed while looking around the shop, this shop was just a small one, for take-away coffee, so it's not as classic and comfy like Baekhyun's.

"How do you know I want to drink ice-coffee ?" Kai asked, his eyes were showing amusement. Hana shyly rubbed her neck, she tried to give out the most casual answer, "You always order it whenever you came to Baekhyun oppa's shop, so ... I just remember ... your favorite"

Kai smirked, he found it cute for her to take notes of him, "You know, only now I remember that you love me for caring for me much more than a friend should do"

"How could you talk about that topic like a piece of cake ?" Hana asked with a pout, she hated the way Kai took her feelings like it's nothing, "And not only you, but I also remember Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa's favorite drinks" she pointed out.

Kai's jaw tightened, his stare turned into a glare, "Shut up"

Hana frowned, she found out that Kai also told her to shut up whenever she talked about Suho. Her smile widened, "You jelly !" she emclaimed and poked his side. Kai shook his body at her tickling touch, he gritted his teeth and clapped her hand away, "I'm not, shut up !"

Hana laughed as she even more, "Admit it, Kai, you love me already ??"

"What the hell ? From where do you find your confidence ? You think I really love you back ?!" he shouted with a raise of his head. The entire shop looked at both of them with sympathy look towards Hana. They thought she was rejected by her crush or some kind like that.

"Poor that girl"

"Does that man have a heart ? Why must he shout for the whole world to know ?"

"Just let go off him already"

Hana meekly looked around, she wasn't effected by Kai's words, but she didn't want people to think about Kai in that way. He maybe a player, but he never reject a girl, well, not until he met her ...

Kai looked at Hana and saw how trouble she was, *, Kai. What did you do ?*. Wanting to make up thing, Kai warily considered a way, and he finally decided to act like they were couple.

He wrapped his arm around her waist casually, like they were together for years already. Kai pulled her to stand closer to him, with his famous smile, Kai killed a nearby girl customer, he looked at the stunning Hana with gender eyes, "Baby, oppa is sorry ... I didn't mean to yell at you ... I was just pissed off because you were so beautiful that you caught a lot of attention from guys. I am jealous, you know ..." he whispered not so lowly, that the whole shop heard him.

People cooed, people squealed, people nodded their heads in agreement at his action, some of them even clapped their hands.

Hana gawled at him, her face looked so priceless right now, "What .... ?"

Kai chuckled, he smiled, but his eyes sending to Hana were hiding a message, 'Act along, or I will kill you'. Hana gulped down, she nodded her head as a signal that she understood now. Hana raised her arm up awkwardly and wrapped it around Kai, with another awkward smile, Hana forced out each word, "Ehm ... yeah ... It's okay ... o-oppa". She studied Kai's face as his face turned into a sastisfying one after hearing her calling him oppa.

"Good, now let's go" Kai saw the worker had come out, he put the money on the counter and dragged two cups, pushing Hana out of the shop with him behind.

As they got out, Hana raised her brow at the boy, "What was that meaned ?"

Kai casually shrugged, "Your mocha, I will remember that you like this drink" he held a cup out and swung it in front of her. Hana softened, she took the drink and munched on the straw, she looked up at Kai with a small smile, "Actually ... I love mango-banana smoothie ..." she mumbled.

Kai blinked, "Then why you ordered mocha ?"

"I just want to try something new, as a way to change my thought too" she admitted. "I have always had one thing in my life for too long, and I don't know if I could continue with it anymore"

Kai felt like she was talking about ... him. And he hated the way it sounded like.

"Why must you change ?" he asked, looked away with an embarrassing expression.

Hana chuckled a little, she held the cup out and looked at it with an observing way, "I should learn when to stop chasing after one thing for such a long time. It's not like I could do anything I want, I need to learn how to let it go and accept a new one"

*Is she trying to say ...*

"Are you trying to say you will let go of me ?" Kai asked, he didn't shutter like usual. Maybe because he was scared to hear the answer.

Hana looked up at him, but her eyes were not the same as before, she looked at him with sad, sorrow eyes, "Not letting go of you, but letting go of the love for you. Don't make me think highly about this love, Kai"

He forgot to breath for that certain moment, the moment when she said she would let go of the love for him. He attempted to ask, "Why ?". A simple why that Kai had a hard time to let out. Why now he so curious to know. He used to look down on her, used to think of her as an annoying yet funny girl to play with.

She sighed, Hana had thought about it alot, when she met Ahyoung at school, the girl had told her to back off, the girl had explained to her about her situation. She had nothing to compare with another girls around Kai. They had both money and beauty. When she had just a simple love for him. She can't have a lot of money to fufill his need. And she knew Ahyoung could take care of both him and herself better than Hana could do.

Hana was thinking about letting go, if it would bring the best to Kai.

*I had pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter