015

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

As Kai and Hana went out of the shop, he looked back at her with a light smirk. "You wear make-up for me ?"

Hana scoffed a little, "Oh please, this is for Baekhyun oppa, he forced me to" she pouted and peeked up at him. Kai chuckled, he was about to enter his car, then a light popped inside his mind, he had an idea.

"Well ... you know, ... I am not a kind of gentlement on a date" he trailed off with a sly smile.

Hana blinked, she didn't get it at first. But then she remembered that Kai was a player, he played with girls, went on dates with them - for money, that's the key.

"Oh ..." she mumbled. Kai smirked seeing the girl was in a confusing state.

"Don't worry ! This date is on me, so you don't have to worry about anything ! I work, I have money ~" Hana chided. She wouldn't let go off a chance like this. She could pay for all this date, as long as Kai was with her.

*Seriously ? She agreed with that ?* Kai thought. For once, he found himself so dirty. But he was so used to this to say no. "Okay then, now excuse me, my lady ~" he saluted and opened a door of his car for her.

Hesitantly for a moment, Hana decided to stop Kai, she wanted to have a date in her dream.

"Wait ! I am not going by car !" she smiled and closed the door carefully, to not break anything.

"What are you talking about ?" Kai huffed, he crossed his arms and glanced at his car, "My baby wasn't out for a while"

Hana meekly giggled, she pulled on Kai's wrist and brought him with her, "Come on, we will take a bus"

Kai gasped, yelling in disbelief, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ? GOING BY BUS WHILE I AM IN SUCH EXPENSIVE CLOTHES ?!"

Ignoring his bragging, Hana bounced on her toes while waiting for a bus to come. Kai stood behind her, more than hiding himself behind the girl. "Could we at least call a taxi ? I really hate bus"

"You will love it, believe me" Hana assured him, not leaving her eyes off the road for any sight of the bus.

Kai sighed, he fixed his bangs and glanced around. Girls were swooning over his model-like appearance, they giggled, squealing, chatting, pointing, blewing him flirty kiss, all kind of actions. To Kai, this was just a normal everyday, when he was out, 8 out of 10 girls he met all asked for his numbers. Kai lifted a corner of his lips on into a smirk and lightly winked at the girls, they squealed even more and caused the elders who were also waiting for the bus to shoot weird stares at Kai.

*Oh girls. Whoever won't swoon over me like them ?* Kai thought full of himself and turned his head. His smirk fell. *To think about it. This girl won't* he buried his death glare into Hana's head. She was busy looking for a bus so she didn't pay any attention to him, to his new fangirls, to everything around her.

Kai gritted his teeth and made faces behind her back, he held his fist out and acted like wanting to smack on Hana's head. *Sheesh, I don't understand this girl. She said she loves me, yet, she never shows her admiration towards me*. He cursed under his breath and continued to dart his gaze around the area, wanting to find something interest.

His gaze stopped at his right. His eyebrows narrowed and he strained his ears to eavesdrop on a crew of highschool boys. They were wearing uniforms, and Kai could easily recognize some of them as the seniors of a nearby highschool, may they just a year younger than him. Kai saw they take stealing glances at Hana.

A tall, slim, handsome boy with dark hair was in the middle of the crowd, his friends seemed like were having fun pushing him about something. The boy smiled shyly and hid his face in a different direction. Kai scowled. *What the ...*

Another boy from the group put his fingers under his chin in a V shape, he studied Hana up and down, totally didn't aware of Kai next to Hana.

"She looks cute, wearing a panda tee, plus, short shorts ?! Ohhh, nice legs" that boy whistled and laughed ertly. Another short boy stood out and made movements with his arms, like drawing a S line with his arms, then they roared in laughters.

Kai frowned, he had heard and saw them all, in a not so secret way. His head turned back to Hana, who was still concentrate on the road.

"Kai-ah" Hana called and turned her head to look at Kai. And as she turned around, she had given a chance to the boygroup to see her face fully, along with a spun of her tee, only to show more of her thighs skin.

"No way ! She is damn cute ! And look at her milky skin !" a boy yelled and got beated up by his friends for making thing too obvious.

Kai's face turned red and he forced out a normal reply, "What ?". Hana flinched at his sudden loud voice, she stared back at him, "Our bus is here already" she smiled. And that caused the highschoolers to squeal like fangirls.

Kai gasped, he had had enough, he grasped Hana's shoulders, spun her around and pressed her back against his chest, he shielded her sight from the guys with his arms. "Then go, pali !" he hurriedly pushed Hana on the bus, with his eyes turned to look at the boys with dagger glares. *She is with me, you kids back off !* he shouted with his eyes.

The schoolboys didn't get his message, and didn't know if this bus was really their bus, they all rushed inside the bus.

 

"It's full now" Hana pouted as she spotted only one available seat. She smiled and pressed Kai down, "You sit down ! You are not familiar with bus, you may grow tired and fall off around if you stand" she cutely said and held onto a pole. Kai blinked at her, touched somehow. "You are a bus-lover, right ?" he teased.

But Hana took it as a compliment, "Oh, thanks. Yes, I am. I go to school, to work, and hanging around by bus all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter