032

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32:

 

“Dongwoon !”

Hana skipped to the called boy with all exciting face. Kai followed her from behind.

Dongwoon looked up from his phone, casted Hana a hearttaking smile. “Hello”

Skidding to a stop, Hana waved Kai over, “Come on, oppa”. Kai chuckled and slidded his hand into her hand, held it tightly.

“Should we go now ?!” Hana asked, she was so eager to meet her brother, and asked him questions too.

Dongwoon smiled and nodded his head, “We should take the bus, though. It’s not near here” he nervously bit his lips and looked for a bus.

“Bus ? Sure ! But what about going by car, we can go by Kai’s ca- Opps ! I forgot !” Hana stopped blabbering. Kai smally smiled, “I’m sorry … I shouldn’t have sold my car” he squeezed her hand.

“Nahhh, I didn’t mean it that way !” Hana chuckled and decided to catch a bus. “We should catch a bus, then”

While waiting for a bus, a black silver car stopped in front of them. Hana raised her head up and her lips slowly curved into a smile. “Suho oppa !”

Kai blinked at the familiar car, he was puzzled to see Suho here. The guy pushed open a door, he flashed Hana his signature angelic smile, “Hana-ah”

“Why are you here, oppa ?” Hana asked, ran to him. Kai crossed his arms, he couldn’t get over the fact that Suho used to love, or still did right now, his girlfriend.

Suho gave Hana a quick, brotherly hug and pulled off, “I came to pick you and Kai up. I want to treat you two dinner today”. His eyes stopped at the strange male, Suho bowed her head a little, “Your friend ?” he asked Hana.

Dongwoon bowed back and politely smiled. Hana gasped, “Right !! Oppa ! Could you give us a drive ?!”

“Sure …” Suho answered unsurely, didn’t know why she got all rushy. “But where ?”

“To my brother’s place” Hana informed as she already piled onto the car, with Dongwoon followed her.

Suho’s jaw dropped, he froze in his spot with priceless expression, “What ?”

Kai laughed, he bumped his shoulder with Suho, snapped him off, “Hyung, come on. I will explain to you while going”

 

***

 

Dongwoon showed Suho the way and after half an hour, a car stopped in front of an apartment.

Everyone piled out and all looked up at a tall, classy, high-class apartment. Hana gasped at the place. *My brother, Yoon Doo Joon is living here ? I know he is a gangster, but … this place is for some kind of … classy people to live in*

“He lives on 12th floor. So, you will go alone ?” Dongwoon asked, he glanced back at two other males went with her. Hana was about to say when Kai and Suho both went to her sides.

“We will go with her”

 

Walking out of an elevator, Dongwoon went straight to room 126. Everyone caught up with him a moment later.

Dongwoon punched in the code of his door and turned to give Hana a smile, “You should go in alone. I bet you want some private with him”

*It’s not like they are married couple, shh* Kai pouted and earned a funny look from Suho. “Jelly Kai” he snickered. Kai shot him a glare and cupped Hana’s cheeks from behind. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, in private, ‘You got me out here, don’t stress yourself, arasso ?’

Hana joyfully smiled, she nodded her head and gave all of them a warm smile before pushing the door open, let herself in.

Suho gawled at Kai, “Seriously ? Since when you learnt to care for her ? This is not a Kim Jong In I used to know” he joked. Kai shrugged, he was occupied his heart with blessing for Hana, so he didn’t bother to reply properly to Suho.

Dongwoon glanced at both of the guys awkwardly, “Um … do you mind waiting in my room ?” he jabbed his thumb towards the opposite room. Kai raised his eyebrow, “You live here, too ?”

“Actually, my group all live here, I have called them and told them to not disturb Doojoon today” he sheepishly rubbed his neck. He opened the door to his own house and welcomed Suho and Kai in.

“This is crazy, how can a gang live in such nice place ?” Kai mumbled and looked around Dongwoon’s place. It’s neat and comfy.

Dongwoon brought out three cans of beer and tossed them. Suho cautght it and frown, “Can I have juice ? I have to drive these kids home later”

Dongwoon oh-ed and tossed him a can of juice instead. “I should have known, sorry”

Kai rolled his eyes and threw himself on a chair near the window, which looked out was Doojoon’s room. He opened his own drink and glued his eyes on his door, as if he could break down that house in just any minute.

 

***

 

Hana dared herself to walk past the living room and headed to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Doojoon was struggling in the kitchen as well. Due to the clicking sound of the door, he assumed that it s.

“Guys, help me with the soup !” he called about, didn’t aware of his sister.

Hana stopped, she shallowed hard. This feeling was different from the old times when she met him. She once found him annoying and all noisy. But now, he looked different. *This is weird. Why now I find he so much like my brother ? Shoulnd’t I feel like this before ?*. Taking in a deep breath, Hana approached him from behind. Doojoon lowered his head to try on his soup, as Hana made a move.

“O-Oppa”

Her cracking voice caused Doojoon to choke on his soup. He dropped a spoon and froze.

Hana whimpered and froze also.

Slowly, Doojoon spun around, his gaze fixed on her nervous, stunned face. They didn’t say to each other a word until Doojoon broke the silence by cracking a tiny smile.

“You came sooner than I thought” he managed to say.

Hana gave him a wondering look, “You mean … ?”

He pulled a chair and waved Hana to sit down, “We will talk, sit down, Hana”

Hana’s heart tightened at the way he called her name, it sounded so real, so familiar, so Doojo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter