017

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This is a re-post chapter ^^! Because aff got some maintenance as you all know ~ I can't update for the last few days because of this problem, and I just had my school year started this morning, so yeah, will update as soon as possible when I am free ~ Of course, I am free tonight ~ I will update later ! :D:D )

Chapter 17:

 

The next month came by so fast. And in this month, Hana and Kai had a new plan for his new life.

Both of them didn't know how they grew so close by just a month. Yet, the topic about love wasn't talked to. But they were more than best of friends.

Kai had gained a lot of good changes in his life, and anyone could tell that he had changed, for the better.

Kai stopped hanging out with many worthless girls, stopped using moneys like a piece of cake, stopped going home too late at night. All he did during this month was tagging with Hana like he was born to be with her. Yes, it's like magic.

"Kai ! Did you prepare your stuffs for school tomorrow ?" Hana asked the boy who was sitting next to her, on the couch in their living room. Kai tilted his head to side, didn't leave his eyes off the tivi, but still managed to hear her ask. "Later, I have to watch this dance battle" he waved his arm as a signal for her to stop asking. Hana sighed and poked his cheek, "Come on, you have to well-prepared. Tomorrow is your first day at college. It's been 2 years since you decided to not attend college. You don't want to be embarrassed, do you ?"

Kai crawled away from her and attached himself with a TV. Hana pouted, they may grew close, but he would never listen to her.

Suho closed his eyes, he was trying to read his new business contract, but the sight in front of was too much to handle. *I can't believe it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun set up a date for them, then after that day, they are like couple. Kai hasn't accepted her feelings yet, but with this situation, time is the only problem for them to be really together* he looked at Hana from her side, for now, he wanted to be selfish and kick Kai out of his house.

*I have to do something* Suho thought and scooted closer to her. "Hana ah~"

Hana shifted his eyes from Kai to Suho with a small smile, "Yes, oppa ?"

Suho angellically smiled and pointed to the door, "You want ice-cream ?"

Her eyes lit up like a star, she eagerly nodded her head, "Sure, oppa ! It's hot today !" she had a hold on her shirt and swung it, made some air inside her shirt. Suho chuckled and stood up, sneakily held her hand and led her to the door as he put his finger on his lips, motioned her to keep silence so that Kai wouldn't know they would go. Hana giggled quitely and nodded her head.

When they fully wore their shoes on, Hana poked his head back in the living room and smiled seeing Kai still glued his eyes on the TV.

"Go, oppa" she whispered and they both ran off. The door was slammed back with a loud thud.

Kai whimpered on his like a kid, he reached his hand backwards, hoping to tap on Hana's legs or something, but all he felt was plain air, "Yah, Hana, who knocked on the door ? Go get it!"

And he reached to the left, to the right, feeling something not right, Kai spun around only to blink like a dumbfound dum-dum. "Eh ?"

He stood up and looked over the kitchen, "Hana !" he called but no one answered. Kai looked in her room also, but of course, no one.

"Where the heck could this girl go to in just a minute ?" he wondered out loud and decided to go ask Suho. But the result was there was no Suho for him.

His eyes widened in realization. "THEY WENT OUT TOGETHER ?!". His heart almost jumped out of his chest at the thought they really did leave him home and had fun without him.

"Didn't she say she want to help me with preparing for my stuffs ? Meanie Hana" Kai pouted and sulked on the sofa. He tried to contact both of them by his phone, but they ended up leaving them at home.

"AISHH" Kai crossed his arms after throwing his phone randomly away.

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

"Which flavour do you want, Hana ?" Suho asked and made Hana stand in front of him so that no one could push her from behind. He wanted her to have easy time to ... choose icecream.

Hana beamed and pressed her eyes really close to the glass counter, she peered through the ice-creams and finally spotted her favorite, "Can I have banana-chocolate flavour ?", instead of asking the seller, she turned her head to look at Suho.

Suho can't help but chuckle at her cuteness, "Of course you can. I will buy all this shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter