014

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

"Suho hyung !"

"I said Jongin !"

"SUHO HYUNGGG !!"

"Kim Jong In is better, dude"

Chanyeol blew air inside his mouth and made faces at his friend, who was none other than Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol dropped by Bacon Coffee Shop for a secret plan he and Baekhyun had planned for Hana. And seemed like the 'meeting' of the two didn't go too well.

Chanyeol breathed out and gulped on his banana smoothie, asking for something cold to calm him down because of the arguement. "I think Suho hyung is the best for her, you hear me ? He is sweet, handsome, cute, caring, old enough to take care of his girl" Chanyeol listed out with a dreamy face, which earned him a weird look from Baekhyun. "Then you ask him out and he could be the best boyfriend for you"

"Yah !" Chanyeol protested and held his arm up, kissed his non-existed muscle, "I am a real man"

"Yeah, right" Baekhyun snorted while cleaning up a table, "Whatever you said, Hana loves Kai, doesn't it mean she will be happy if it's him ?"

Chanyeol pouted, at this point, he can't say anything more, "I don't know ... I am still on Suho hyung's side ! I am an angel's son !~"

Sighing at his bestfriend's stubbornness, Baekhyun straightened up and grinned slyly, "Well ... what about ? ... We set up a date for Hana !"

"Are you asking for my opinion or demand me to agree with you ? Because I found your question is a little demanding" Chanyeol crossed his arms and leaned closer to Baekhyun for the idea.

"Forget it, I'll ask Kai if he is free at 4 ! I will give Hana a day off, you better give her a day off too, you stupid student" Baekhyun said as he took out his phone and called Kai.

Chanyeol clapped his hands like seal, "Yes yes yes !! No tutoring for a day ! I call for it ! BUT !! I WILL CALL SUHO HYUNG TOO !"

"WHAT ?" Beahyuk yelled, taken aback at Chanyeol's sudden idea, "YOU CAN'T !"

"Why ?" asking innocently, Chanyeol pouted.

"Are you stupid ? You are putting Hana on a date with both the guys, you fool !" Baekhyun pointed out.

Chanyeol nodded his head with a meek smile, "Then, just let it be ! It will be fun !". Without any further asking, a happy virus called Suho and asked if he would be free without telling him a reason.

After a minute, Chanyeol hung up with a sad pout, he lied down on a table with a loud groan, "GRAHHH !! He said he would be at his office, something came up from Kris. I hate that giant, big boy so much right now !!"

A light snicker came from a bacon, he happily called Kai with a victorious grin, "Everything is on my side now, i will thank Kris hyung someday !~"

And everything was planned perfectly by Baekhyun. Kai knew nothing about the date, all he knew was just a simple reason from Baek, "There is an important person that I need you to be with this afternoon, so please come to my shop at 4. Will let you have discount for a month after this !"

And as a free guy, hearing about discount thingy, Kai didn't bother to say no.

And about Hana, it's the easiest person to trick into some game.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

 

"A date ? What ?!" Hana skrieked in disbelief. She had just come to work and was kicked out of the shop for a day.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol assured Hana by using their unfamous aegyo. "Pleaseeeeee, baby !~ Oppa will be a good pupil from now on ~ Please ~" Chanyeol cooed and massaged Hana's shoulders.

Baekhyun sighed, he had no will to do aegyo along with this giant baby. "Urgh, you are disgusting, Yeol"

"Hello ? I am trying to help ~" Chanyeol made a dude face and crossed his arms huffily.

Hana gave up, she couldn't work if these two boys kept annoying her, which only caused the shop to lose customers. "Okay !! Arasso ! I will, okay ? But who is my date ?" she asked with curiousity.

"I do have a right to know who I am going to go with" she raised an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter