Tick Tock Tick Tock

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Haemi's POV

As I walked into Incheon Airport, I quickly ran into the bathroom. I still needed to keep my appearance nice, because I haven't seen Super Junior in what? 6 years?? I was looking at my reflection in the bathroom. Well, I saw my chocolate brown eyes, my long, black/brown hair was slightly curled, and I was wearing my black Nike sweat pants, and a pink jacket. The jacket was soo comfortable! That reminds me...when I was on the airplane, I saw a lady who was wearing four inch heels!! Four inch heels on a 17 hour flight?? Wow, uncomfortablness.... 

I quickly brushed my teeth, applied on some light makeup, and I was ready to go. As I walked out of the bathroom, I heard some girls talking incessantly.

"Bwoh, Kyuhyun?? The Cho Kyuhyun was seen at the cafe??" a random girl asked and her eyebrows knitted together as if she didn't believe it.

The other girl's face lit up, hoping to gain approval from her older sister. "Neh, Unnie let's go meet him, he's more important than our flight!!!" the other girl plead "Yah! We need to go," She yelled, the first girl pulled the second girl out of the bathroom...

Uh...what? Kyu's here? Oh duh, he probably has a schedule. 

I looked back at my reflection again and I grabbed my bag. As I walke out I saw only my suitcases....Something was wrong. Where were my parents???? I found a cute, yellow letter. Oh no, they left me a letter. -_-

Hi Honey! Your father and I had some business meetings to attend. It turns out that we need to go to Vietnam and China. Sorry! I've already told your brother that only you will be visiting this time.

                                                       Lots of love,

                                                            Umma and Appa <3

 

Che, I knew this would happen! I felt like I was just hoodwinked but I didn't. I just wanted to spend this summer with my parents and have some fun! I know that it’s hard for them to fit me into their schedule, but look, hey, I turned out to be a genius

Park Group, one of the largest companies in the world we run malls, invent new technologies, and own some restaurants ,we definitely don't own fast food restaurants. Gross.  I guess they are really busy to not go see Leeteuk Oppa...

I quickly grabbed all three of my suitcases, and tried to lift it onto those trollies. You all think that it was easy to lift those suitcases onto the trolley right?? WRONG! It took me a good 30 minutes to drag the suitcases onto the trolley. Boy was I tired. Out of the thousands of people who walked by and looked at me, they couldn't ask me if I needed help. Such rude people, they're just standing there while staring at me. Sheesh!

PFTT! I'm pretty athletic ya know, standing at 5ft. 4in., and at 105 pounds, I'm pretty proud of myself. BUT, those suitcases were sooo cumbersome. I'm pretty sure I packed light,... Wait a minute....what?? I quickly ped on the suitcases. My parent's packed me everything?? Oh no, oh no! Please, not another letter. this time it was in a green envelope. I quickly ripped the envelope open, and I started to freak out.

 

Honey, I'm pretty sure you're mad right now, but you'll be staying with your Leeteuk Oppa for a few months, So...I packed some stuff for you, it's nothing much. Oh by the way, in this envelope there' s debit card, hopefully its enough for you. If you need more, ask your oppa or call umma.

                                                                              Love,

                                                                               Umma

Yes, I'm pretty upset right now UMMA. I was looking forward to spending the Summer with you guys... 

I peered into the suitcase, and everything was so prim! Umma~~, how long will I be staying here??

Unconsciously, I found myself pushing my trolley into one of those airports cafe. I ordered myself a strawberry smoothie. (Hmm. delicious!!) I was just so upset, and felt so surly. I sat at the table for a good hour, that was just plain stupidity. I could smell the tantalizing smell of the delicious muffins. I'm starving! The airplane food wasn't even good; much less it didn't have the appropriate nutrition for me. I quickly took out my iPhone, and tried to call Leeteuk Oppa. 

*Ring Ring Ring*

'Yoboseyo?" 

"Yah, Oppa where are you?! I'm at the airport right now!!!" I screamed with fury into the phone, with one hand on my hip. 

The incessant prattling in the cafe went quiet. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and turned their attention towards me. I could feel the awkward atmosphere slowly creeping up.

Oh jeez, this is SO embarrassing! I felt my face turn to shade of red.

He gave a nervous laughter, "Oh, Haemi ah! Mianhe, I have a radio show...but Kyuhyun is going to be picking you up!" he said with his perky voice

I started to tap my foot. "What's his number?" I asked impatiently

"It's 123-456-789." He replied

"Ah, Gomawo Oppa, see you later?" I said

"Of course! Love ya! Bye!"

"Have fun Oppa!"

 

Okay now it's time to call Kyuhyun

*~~neol bomyeon (nan) nunmuri (heulleo) nareul baboro mandeuneun neo~~*  (A/N My favorite song, Super Junior- Y) Aish, who's calling me now.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Haemi ah, Leeteuk Hyung said you would call, but where's that phone call?" He asked with a tad of evilness 

I could see him smirking right now. >.<

"Uh..neh." I replied quietly

"Where are you? I'm at the cafe right now" He asked impatiently

Oh!! So he's here to pick me up, ah, I get it now. SO that's why those girls saw him here.

"Oh really? Well, I'm at the- !" I replied

*Ding~~~~~~~~*

WHAT? He hung up on me?? How could he do this to me? Cho Kyu Hyun I will kill you when I see you! Y-you evil maknae!! I was ready to go find him and beat him up, but I felt someone covering my eyes. Jeez, what took him so long just to pick me up from the airport!! I was ready to beat Kyuhyun up (I knew it was him because no stranger would just randomly do that in a public place to a different stranger...), but instead I asked him politely to remove his hands. He quickly removed his hands, he grabbed my waist and turned me around. I found myself face to face with a bouquet of roses.

I widend my eyes in shock. I couldn't do anything, let alone move. All I could do was just stand there. "What??"

He simply smiled. "Anyong! Haemi ah, I've missed you so much!" he said softly while his chocolate brown eyes shined

It was Kyuhyun! He immediately pulled me into a tight hug.