Rough Morning....??

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Haemi's POV

Okay...breathe in and out.... Remember to breathe Steph!! Gah, I can't take this anymore.....I'm going to see my older brother...AND Super Junior!! *fan girl scream* Korea here I come! But wait...

"Umma, Appa! Can you please hurry up!!!" I screamed up the stairs

"Coming!" They both called out

Well, I might as well get some food, because I'm STARVING! They woke me up at 4 just to get ready, and the flight is at 9...I'm done and my parents aren't even done yet. It's 7:58, and its takes an hour just to drive to the airport. I can't wait to get some sleep on the airplane. As I finished my granola bar, I heard some suitcases fall down the stairs....or at least I think it was suitcases.... O.O

"Sweetie, we're done!!!" my mom called out

"Goodness, it's 8:30 already.." my dad murmured to himself He quickly grabbed two suitcases and bolted out the front door. My mother quickly pushed me out the door, and handed me one of the suitcases to carry to my dad.

"Ugh, heaviness!!" I yelped. I slowly dragged the huge suitcase to my SUV. I quickly hopped onto the front seat, but my mom kicked me out immediately, leaving me in the back seat. I guess that I'm not driving?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Airport

Yesh, finally, here! *squeal* Well, it's time to board the plane to SEOUL! As I settled into my seat, the flight attendant went through all the safety procedures....and blah blah. I've gone through this many times already... I might as well take this time to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Stephanie Kim or Kim Haemi. I was born on July 23, 1993, which means I'm 19 in the States, and 20 in South Korea. I was born in Colorado, I'm 100% Korea, but I can speak Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and Vietnamese. I had to take those language classes in High school. As the flight attendant finished with her talking, I felt so sleepy (thanks to my mom and dad). WOW, 17 hours just to get to South Korea, well whatever, I plugged in my charger for my iPhone, and started to listen to random K-Pop songs.

 

Mom's POV

I looked at my daughter. "Hey, Dan (dad's name), aww look at Stephanie, she finally fell asleep. So cute! Okay, well waking her up at 4 really paid up."

"Oh really, well....do you feel that it's okay to leave her at Korea with Leeteuk? I mean we both need to head to China and Vietnam to check out how our companies are doing." he said while shaking his head.

"It's okay, Steph's a good girl, and I'm sure she'll know how to defend herself...right? Well Leetuek and Kyu's going to be there for her!" I said, while trying to comfort him. 

"Hmm..okay, I just don't want to leave my baby girl in Seoul alone witho-"

"Honey, it's okay, we'll call, and Facetime here everyday!" I said

He nervously laughed and smiled. "Okay, if you say so."

 

 

No One's POV

It was just an hour left until the plane landed in South Korea.