Hospitals?

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Haemi's POV

 

Hmmmm......so comfy... I don't want to wake up. Oh my goodness....some weirdo is holding my hand!!! Wait, that's not important!!! Why in the world am I in a hospital? *sniffles* gah, I feel so sick. I slowly peeked out from the covers and I saw some guy with messy brown hair. Oh, isn't that Kyuhyun? Aww, why does it look so cute and peaceful while sleeping??  The Great Cho Kyuhyun, that's what he called himself.... Is still the same worrying person after all these years.

Flashback 6 years ago

(Airport) 

Ommo!! Is that Leeteuk Oppa?! I missed him so much!!

I quickly ran to Leeteuk oppa and I happened to trip down the escalator. The only thing that I remembered was a guy with messy, behead hair carrying me somewhere.

I felt a surge of pain creeping up my legs, causing me to wake up. I quickly glanced over hoping someone was next to me.Thank goodness, there is someone beside me. Wait.....who is this creepy guy?? I remember hitting me with all my strength, and he suddenly woke up.

"What?! Are you hurt??" he asked worriedly

"Yah!! Who are you???" I screamed at him while hitting him.

Bam!! The door slammed open, and Leeteuk rushed in.

"Oppa!! Who is this creeper??" I screamed

"Yah! Park Haemi!!!! Is that how you talk to your brother?? Why are you screaming? This a hospital!!!  This guy here with the messy hair is Cho Kyuhyun, he is in my band.. Haemi I want you to understand that I might not have enough time to visit you while you are in the hospital. I'll  be busy with Super Junior stuff." He said while hugging me tightly

"Aww!! Wae! Don't tell me....messy hair dude is going to be taking care of me??" I whined

As the tears started to roll down my cheeks, Kyuhyun approached me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He smiled at me a said: "Haemi ah~, you should listen to your Oppa. He'll be very busy from now on. It's okay! We'll have fun right, so don't worry. I'll be your best buddy!" Kyuhyun said softly

His arm reached out for me and hugged me, which I thought was pretty weird but I needed some comforting.  So I didn't really care. At that moment I realized that Kyuhyun wasn't bad at all. 

"Hey Haemi, get well soon! Soon you'll be able to come to the dorms and be with us." Leeteuk said as he kissed me on the forehead and left.

Being the foolish 13 year old back then.... "Kyu, you're not so bad at all! You're actually a good person!"

"Yah!! What is that suppose to mean?! Aren't I your Oppa??" he exclaimed 

"Oh, okay fine Kyu Oppa." I mumbled

Leeteuk being the leader was super busy with almost everything. It was weird to me how Kyuhyun always had the time to come and visit me. He always said that he finished his schedule early......which was very fishy.... Kyu and I would always play board games, play video games, or just watch t.v. Soon Kyu became one of my good friends/awesome Oppa.

3 weeks later 

"Leeteuk Oppa, please don't make me leave!! I don't wanna go!!" I whined

"Haemi, promise me that you will study hard, and never forget us Oppas in Korea." Leeteuk said throughout the sobs

"Fine..."

"Now that's better! Have a great time in the U.S, and you better visit the Great Cho Kyuhyun!!" he said proudly

With some hugs and goodbyes, I turned around to walk to the terminal, I heard someone calling my name.

"Haemi ah~~ don't forget me! Remember to study hard, be healthy, and grow taller!!" Kyu yelled out

With those last words, I boarded my plane, wondering when will I ever come back to Korea to see Kyu and the rest of Super Junior. 

Flashback ends

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kyu slowly starting to wake up. Oh no! He's still holding my hand, what should I do? I'll just pretend to sleep. That sounds like a great plan!! I felt him move, but he was still holding my hand!! When will he let go?!

"Haemi, I really missed you. After all these years, you're still the same Haemi." He whispered softly, "I'm know that it's my fault that you're in the hospital right now. I shouldn't have let you waited too long at the airport and let you sleep in the car with the windows down. Those silly mistakes made you sick. I'm sorry, I don't want anything to happen to you. Please forgive me." he let go of my hands and went to drink some water.

In my mind I was thinking how he was such an idiot. Babo!! How could I get sick from just sleeping in the car with the windows down?? Truthfully, I was already feeling a little sick when I was in the U.S. 

Out of nowhere I heard Kyuhyun let out a huge yawn. Jeez!!! Kyu!! That was soo loud! I felt his hands reach for my hands. I wanted to pull away, but I still had to pretend to sleep. Slowly, I drifted to sleep. I dreamt that I was offered a job at this hospital.Ohh, an internship wouldn't that be great....