The Past....is the past....

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Haemi's POV

Omo, omo!!! Panic attack! Look away, look away! Gah, look away before she sees you! Oh no! Why is she walking towards this way?? Okay, I'm just gonna walk out the front entrance calmly....

*Coughs* "Excuse me, aren't you...Park Haemi-ssi?" 

Should I turn around? No..Yes...No...Yes.... *Nervous laugh* I slowly turned around and I was faced to face with a girl with long blond hair, and huge brown eyes. "Yes, I am Park Haemi." I said trying to sound calmly as possible.

"Omo, you are Park Haemi. You haven't changed a bit. Maybe you've gotten a little bit prettier.....but not as much as me." She said while rolling her eyes.

I clencehed my fist hoping that I would be able to control myself, and not whack her in the face. "Oh, hi Soon Hee, how have you been lately?" I asked politely.

In the background, I could hear fangirls screaming for Leeteuk, Henry, and Donghae. Yesh! *I gave myself a mental high five* I have never been so thankful for the fan girls in my life. You guys just saved my life!

"Oh hehehe, I've been well....I've just bought four new cars, 2 new mansions in Gangnam. It's nothing much...So....what have you been doing lately?" She asked 

The fangirl's screams were getting louder, and I saw three tall guys running towards the entrance. They were yelling to tell me to run outside.

"Well, Soon Hee I'll talk to you later.. Bye!" I wanted to say something rude to her but instead I kept it inside. I quickly ran out the doors, and the trio joined me. We quickly closed the doors, and Kyuhyun sped off.

While looking out the window, I couldn't help but remember back the days when I was in college....

Flashback

I was at a bench right outside the school's canteen. It was freshman year....The year that changed my life.....The warm and soft breeze gently caressed my skin. Hmm...it's so calm, and it feels soooo nice! Out of nowhere Soonhee and Kevin popped out.

"Haemi ah! Hi hi hi!!" they both shouted happily. Kevin enveloped me in a hug.

"ACK! K-kevin....I c-can't breathe!" I said while moving my arms like a squid.

Kevin heard what I was saying, and quickly let me go. "Oh, hehe mian!" He nervously chuckled.

Kevin slowly walked up to me, and whispered in my ears. "You smell nice.'

"Yah, ert! Get away from me!!" I narrowed my eyes at Soon Hee to signal her to do something...but before I could say anything, she marched up to Kevin. 

PAK!!

Soon Hee had hit Kevin on the back of head. She quickly ran towards me, and asked if I was okay. 

"Yah, DAEKBAK! Thanks for hitting him for me bestie!" I hugged her

"Hehe, Kevin totally deserved that! I was going to hug you but this guy over here....ran up to you and pushed me out of the way! Babo!" She said with a smug smirk on her face.

"Mehrong! At least I was the first one to give Haemi a hug!" Kevin returned the smugged smirk at Soon Hee

Soon Hee and I both glared at him.

"Okay enought of the glaring girls...where do you guys want to go to eat lunch?" He asked with his eyes wide open. "I'm starving!"

All three of us started to laugh, and slowly walked into the canteen to find something to eat.

Flashback ends~~

Kevin...Soon Hee....I...

...

...

...

miss you guys....