Something Unexpected

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Leeteuk's POV (This is Leeteuk's POV while they were seperated from Kyu and Haemi)

"Donghae, Henry, why don't you guys follow Hyung.  I really want to just walk around." I asked whle motioning them to come with me.

"Waeyo? I don't want to. I'll rather stay with Haemi." Donghae said while looking around for Haemi

From the food court I heard Henry scream, "YAH Hyung!! Let's go! Let's get out of here! I think a girl recognized me!"

With that, I saw a horde of girls running towards us. I quickly grabbed Donghae and Henry and just booked out of there. We continued running until we were outside of the mall. 

"Well....that went well.....Do yu see any more fans?" Donghae asked while wheezing

Henry quietly walked towards the benches, and laid down. Donghae just sat down next to him. We sat there for hours until we didn't see any more fan girls running around.

"Hey kids, we should probably get back now. I think that Kyu and Haemi are probably wondering where we are." I suggested

We cautiously walked towards the entrace of the mall.

"Good, I don't see anymore of those girls! Let's go!" Henry said cheerily. Slowly he walked towards the food court. "Hyung~~ I'm hungry! Please by me some food!!"

"Okay, let's go kiddos. It's my treat!" All three of us started walking towards the food court, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kyuhyun. I quickly turned to face him, and I saw Haemi kissing him on the cheek.

Bwoh! What does she think she's doing to our maknae. I pushed Donghae, and Henry behind a fake tree. Before I knew it, I started spying on them. WHAT IS SHE DOING?? MY OWN SISTER?! AND THE MAKNAE? *Mindblown*

No No No NO This can't be happening. I was getting ready to walk over there, and yell at those two.

 

"Yahh! Hyung! What are you doing? You guys are like stalkers.....wait are you guys spying on us?" 

"Ah....Kyuhyun...."