Weirdo-Kyu

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Kyu's POV

Okay...a little bit more...

Hang in there..

Urghh! This is so frustrating!

...

...

Wait! ...

ASA! *fist pump* Beat that you little aliens! Oh yeah, game-kyu in the house! I can't believe it, I'm a genius....

I quickly turned my head over towards the door and I saw Haemi standing there with a smirk on her face. Oh crap, time to think of an excuse...

"Kyu...." She said while walking towards me with her eyes wide open. 

"I wasnt--"

"What were you doing?? Don't tell me...you were watching......"

"What no! Aish! I was playing Starcraft." I screamed

"Sheesh, no need to get all worked up. Can I please borrow your  laptop?" She said with some ageyo.

"Haemi....why....." I pouted

"Because....I need to register...for an internship." She said slowly while pulling on my sleeves. 

"Kya, fine. But you better not mess up my laptop arrasso?"

"Neh!! Thank Kyu hehehe"

On that note, I saw her grab my laptop and ran out of the room. Haha, Haemi you never fail to make me laugh...

 

Hi Subbies!! I'm so sorry for not updating!! It's been a while because I lost my password....but it's okay! As you can see I finally found it and it's all good. School is getting pretty rough, finals, college applications, and other piano stuff! My life has been crazy and interesting these past months! Thank you for sticking with me guys! I just really appreciate you guys reading this, you guys are my inspiration!! Don't worry, I'll try to update so much more often now! One again thank you so much guys!

*Bows* Thank you and I really appreciate it!

 

P.S

Remeber I wuv you all! Muah! <3