Trouble....

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Haemi's POV

 

I walked away from Kyu, and the guys....Why in the world did I ever do that? I just came back from the U.S for goodness sakes and I don't even know where I am! Gah, Park Haemi....you're crazy. Should I call the guys?

....

....

....

Nah...

As everyone started to gather at the middle of the mall, I quickly walked over to the crowd of people. To my surprise, I saw Leeteuk, Henry and Donghae. Sheesh, these guys....they're just wow..... Fan girls wre screaming, and yelling "Oppa, Oppa! Over here! Can you please sign this??" Well aren't they persistent. 

I heard someone whisper "Haemi, I'm going to need your help." really close to my ear. With that, some guy pulled me out of the crowd,

I started to panic, but then again I realized that the lovely voice belonged to Kyu. 

"Oh, Kyu! What should we do?? Leeteuk, Henry, and Donghae are just....urghh!!!" I'm so frustrated with those guys right now, I don't even know why...

"Okay, we'll do this." He whispered 

 

10 minutes later

Kyu sent a text to Leeteuk, Donghae, and Henry telling them to run towards the main entrance when it was exactly 2 PM. They had five minutes left to get ready, and shove themselves out the crowd of fangirls. Whereas I on the otherhand was ready to block and fangirls in case if the boys didn't make it safely to the car. 

Okay, breathe Haemi...you got this! 

Three more minutes...

Two more minutes...

One more minute...

Breathe...breathe....I turned aroud to observe my surroundings, out of nowhere....I saw Kim Soon Hee.

KIM SOON HEE

WTF is she doing here?

 

A/N

Hi hi hi my lovelies! Well, please give a big round applause to Kim Soon Hee.....she's a new character! Hmm...Who exactly is she? *DUN DUN DUN* Haha, Merry Christmas guys! I hope that you guys are having an awesome Christmas!