Jealous Much?

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Haemi's POV

 

*Kyuhyun gurlges really loud*

 

With that sound, I quickly woke up.

"Whose there?? Please don't kill me!" I pleaded while being half awake. 

"Haemi, oh I'm sorry! Did I wake you up?" Kyuhyun ran over to me, and hugged me, "I was only brushing my teeth..."

"Bwoh? Brush you teeth? I though it was a bear of something!" I screamed at him

Knock Knock

"Neh, who is it?" Kyuhyun said in his oh-so-angelic-voice that-every-girl-would-melt-just-by-listening-to-it.

"Park Hae Mi, ummm....sorry to interrupt you two, but I couldn't help looking up your resume. You seem to have a bachelor degree in neuroscience...it that correct?" the young doctor asked me with a huge gring on his face. In return, I just stared at him. On the other hand, Kyu gave the doctor a puzzled look.

"O-oh, my apologies. My name is James Suh, head doctor at the neuroscience center at his hospital." He said as he slowly walked over to my bed, and sat down on the chair next to it.

"Oh, yes. Dr. Suh...? You mean James Suh from high school?! Jamesy!! I've missed you!!" I knew he looked familiar! I quickly turned to face him and hugged him.

 

Kyu's POV

Aish. Bwoh? Jamesy? She must be crazy! OMO OMO OMO! Look at her hugging him. Pfft, she's such an embarssment. I let out a sigh and reached over to pull her away from him.

"Yah, Kyuhyun! Stop it!"

"Ahaha, Steph? Is that really you! Sorry, I knew you looked familiar, but I never knew your Korean name..." James said softly, "Now Missy, I have to go to a meeting, so see you tomorrow!"

"Ah, sure! Jamesy...I missed you soo much, you know that right?" she said cutely

"Ahem! Well, Haemi needs her rest, so excuse me doctor, but can you please go." I said quickly while pushing him out the door.

Haemi slowly stood up and walked towards me."Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Are you crazy? What rest? It's only 9 in the morning!" she yelled while pointing her finger at my face, causing me to walk backwards.

"Yah, I'm your Oppa!" I yelled back

"Pfft, with one glance, I knew you were jealous. That's why you kicked him out!"

"No, I wasn't j-jealous! He had a meeting, I was doing him a favor!"

"Sure...."