Internship

Happiness, Sadness, Madness, and Weirdness

Kyu and I went up the elevator of the hospital. Leeteuk, Donghae, and Henry went to the food court, Throughout the whole car ride, they kept whining that they were hungry. Kyu stopped by the front desk to check me out of the hospital! Yay, finally dischared from the hospital! Once we arrived at my floor, nurses kept whispering.

"Omo, look at the kids, they are so cute!"

"My, what a handsome kid!"

Once we arrived at the room, I quickly looked around to find my backpack. Just my luck, it was on top of thos cabinets. Kyu saw me jumping up and down trying to reach for the backpack. Kyu volunteered to get my bakpack. I gathered all my belongings and placed them on the bed, The door opened and someone walked in. I thought it was Leeteuk and I started talking.

"Oppa, when are we leaving? I wanna sleep!" i whined, and then pouted.

"Ahem, Haemi, Anyong!" James chirped.

I was startled. "Oh, James hi! What brings you here?" I asked while folding my jacket.

"Haha, well I was wondering if we could hang out and catch up sometime! You know, it's been years since I last saw you!" He said while putting his hands in his pockets shyly.

"Ah neh! Oh I almost forgot. Here's my phone, please put your number in here!" With that, we exchanged numbers.

*Flushing noise* Kyu trambled out of the bathroom. "Yah, Haemi...are you ready to go?"

"Well, it was nice seeing you again. See you later." Without waiting for a reply James just left.

Leeteuk, Donghae, and Henry walked into the room.

"Now that was some good noodles!" Henry exclaimed

"Okay let's go guys!" I said smiling.

1 Hour Later

We finally arrived at the dorms. When Leeteuk unlocked the door, a horde of guys came rushing out.

"Haemi, are you okay? We missed you?"

"Are you hurt anywhere?"
I was bombarded with questions. "Ah neh! I'm feeling much better now!" I said happily while flexing my invisble muscles.

I slowly made my way to Leeteuk's room. When everything got quiet down, Dognhae had asked where I would be sleeping., After that everyone kept bickering about where I sould sleep. As expected, Leeteuk started to yell at the guys. 

"If any of you guys sleep with her, I'm going to hunt you down! Arraso? No way am I going to let you guys sleep with her! I mean it!" Leeteuk warned everyone while glaring at them.

I carefully placed my suitcase on one of the beds in Leeteuk's room. I slowly dragged all of my stuff out of the suitcase.

*Knock Knock*

"Neh! Come in!"

"Uh, Haemi-ah." Leeteuk started but ended up with a nervous laugh. "Hm. the room may be small, but it's really cozy! Ahem, are you done unpacking yet? Do you want me to help!" He asked cautiously while fiddling around with my photo albums.

"Oppa~ I honeslty think that this room is perfect! There's a desk, two beds, and actually...I don't think it's small at all! It's pretty big..and Oppa, it's okay, I don't need help." I gave him a smile

"Ah, okay then. I'll leave you to your packing!"

Out of the blue, my phone began to vibrate violently!

"AH! That scared me!" I looked at the who called and it was James.

"Yoboseyo?'

"Haemi!! I have good news!"

"Ah James! Hi! What's up?"

"Well, since I remembered you wanting to be a neurosurgeon......the hospital is having an internship program!" He exclaimed

"Wahh! Really?" He seems happier than I am....

"Oh, by the way, registrating starts at midnight! It's a first come first served basis! So be ready! 

"Thank you Jamesy!"

"No problem! Hey, I'll talk to you later! Got a surgery!"

"Ah bye!"

I quickly glanced at the clock and it wa only nine thirty! What the...? Shouldn't it be like eleven but now? It's been such a long day! Ah whatever...oh no! *Mental facepalm* Babo! I don't have a computer or a laptop! Ettoke? Oh I've got an idea! I'll ask...

...

...

...

Eunhyukkie!

With some confidence, I stomped my way to Eunhyuk' and Donghae's room. The door was open so I just walked in. Eunhyuk Oppa was currently playing games on his phone.

"Oppa~~"

"Yeah?" He didn't even bother to look up.

"Can I please borrow your laptop?" I whined

"Ah, Mian, there's some stuff that I need to work on...You can always ask Yesung!"

"Neh"

Ah....I have to walk so far...wait I could ask Kyu!!!

I slowly walked into the kitched and I found Kyu playing Starcraft there! He had his Beats headphones on and he was frantically pressing the mouse..

Hmm...I shall take this opportunity to mess with Kyu!

Muahahahahahhaha!